It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 predicted by saints. Nukes prophecied by christ. Could Iran Israel be the start of this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
what do you think since I know very little about politics. Could this trigger a WW3 or a ripple effect that will not stop?

And for us Christians, the time is now to pray our asses off. For souls that this is minimized if something happens.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I know Iran and Russia would join forces but do you think North korea would join with them?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Iran would probably receive support from Russia (Gog, Magog) and Israel would get USA on their side if there was a conflict between Iran and Israel. Such a scenario seems to suggest the start of a new world war, and probably a nuclear one. Einstein said that he didn't know what kinds of weapons would be used in WW3, but the next war after that would be fought with sticks and stones. Are they really going to bomb us back to the stone age?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Just curious where your source is that has Jesus predicting Nukes and Saints predicting WW3 ???

And you guys can pray but I don't think it's going to help much, just like praying hasn't helped countless millions of people in the past from suffering

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

what do you think since I know very little about politics. Could this trigger a WW3 or a ripple effect that will not stop?

This could very well be the catalyst that starts it all. A war with many outside countries helping each side of the upcoming Iran/Israel conflict.

Someone asked if it would go nuclear. I doubt it because all of the oil is over there and the world can't survive very long with out it. If the oil fields get blasted by a nuc or a bunch of them, well that's about it for everyone's economic models to keep their respective countries running.

Can't believe that were gonna get dragged into another war.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Discotech. I know pray will not save evryone from dying, but you don't know what graces are. Prayer produces graces which gives a soul fortitute to handle things and prepares their souls for unthinkable events.

Wolf24. I don't think they care if they destroy the oil supply because Iran is obsessed with wiping out Israel oil or no oil. Once you start that it could ripple into constant strike backs. Also there are prophecies about this usa economy collapsing again. It's scary to think about.

Neo Christian. Someone said Russia army is very weak so it wouldn't be much help for Iran, but they I believe would have support of North korea, france? other middle east nations that would help them. I also remember them conflicting with india?

anyways scripture says in the (end days) an enemy from the north would come against Israel which the only one is Russia.

Blessed mother at Fatima said back in 1917 when Russia was the 3rd weakest country in the world that if russia was not converted to her heart, it would spread it's errors throughout theworld.

anyways we will see. Oh and btw I will find some of the prophecies I am talking about.

peace.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
And how many graces are required before you reach full soul fortitude ?

Also you haven't answered my question where I asked where is your source which states that Jesus predicted nukes ?

And last but not least you talk about Russia, Iran & North Korea, however you've forgotten that other big communist super power goes the PRC better known as China! They've got the tech thanks to Israel selling them US tech, they've got more than enough man power & they've got the industry to build a war machine on a scale not yet seen before

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don't understand? I think China is mentioned in scripture as the dragon but what side are they on?

anyways about Christ saying that, he didn't say it directly.

he said.

" And if those days were not shortened, no life would be left on Earth "

what he is gonna do, btw I take that as a nuke holocost, is he is going to intervene when the world war happens or we would blow ourselves completely apart.

notice the word shortened.

Now about souls having fortitude. i can't explain what communion does for the soul and graces and what graces are. It gives you fortitude to a degree I cannot explain. In our faith we call it being in the state of grace where God enters the soul and gives it love joy and fortitude. I have felt it in my own life but I just can't explain it to you over the internet.

peace.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

he said.

" And if those days were not shortened, no life would be left on Earth "

Do you have the full passage as taking one line makes it difficult to understand how you came to the conclusion that this equates to nukes. How do you know he is not refering to a natural disaster like an asteroid striking the planet ? Or some form of chemical weapon/plague ?

Why to you does it signify a prophecy of nukes ?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yea I'll find the passage soon, it's bsically the same thing as the qoute. It could be chemical or biological no doubt. As for natural disaster, I don't thnk baised on ( if those days were not shortened ) I don't think it could be a natural disaster because it doesn't effect on a global scale.

Shortened means to shorten the duration of. Something like an astroid which many saints predicted, I'm gonna post alot of those later. It's one day, once the comet hits it takes one day and that's it.

if those days, see the plural? Were not shortened no life would be left. So it has to be something on a global baises. What it is I don't know. It's gotta be nukes or chemical. So let me rephrase myself and say the Christ I believe was prophecying nukes, I don't know for sure.

anyways let me go search for the passages.

btw thatnks for not calling me Jebus freak, I find that very ignorant and have been called that before. Just because I love Christ doesn't mean I'm a freak.

you have alot of sincerity discotech even if we disagree.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Shortened means to shorten the duration of. Something like an astroid which many saints predicted, I'm gonna post alot of those later. It's one day, once the comet hits it takes one day and that's it.

if those days, see the plural? Were not shortened no life would be left. So it has to be something on a global baises. What it is I don't know. It's gotta be nukes or chemical. So let me rephrase myself and say the Christ I believe was prophecying nukes, I don't know for sure.

If going by your theory that it can't be an instant thing then it could not be nukes as it would only take a few hours to launch cumulation of strikes from various nations in relatiation that would wipe out the planet.

Could it not be he was refering to sunlight ? He talks about shortening the days, I'm sure if our days (daylight) were shortened life would struggle to thrive as most living creatures are reliant on the heat from sunlight. The main problem with these "prophecies" which I personally do not see them as, is that they are so open for interpretation they could mean a plethora of things and people see things differently. Now if these prophets were so great at predicting things do you not think they would just say their prophecies as what they truely are so nobody can misinterpret them unlike how they actually are where they are a cryptic puzzle shrouded in confusion ?

Originally posted by JesusisTruthbtw thatnks for not calling me Jebus freak, I find that very ignorant and have been called that before. Just because I love Christ doesn't mean I'm a freak.

you have alot of sincerity discotech even if we disagree.

I'm not here to judge people on their personal beliefs (unless those beliefs are damaging to others) and have respect for people believing in what they want to believe, my only goal here is to have intelligent discussion and to put my points of view across. Thankyou though for thinking of me as sincere and for taking the time to read what I say

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

What could trigger WW3 is the religious tension in the middle east. It will start when Israel will build the third temple on the temple mount where the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock are located, Islam most holiest site.

All Muslim nations will protest and threaten a Jihad holy war against Israel if it stubbornly continues to build the new 3rd temple in order to resume the daily sacrifice.

"There will be wars, and rumors of wars."

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
dicotech, ok I see what you mean about the sunlight thing but that's is not what he is talking about I believe. Once I find the book or order it again with the saints prophecies in it you will clearly see how they describe what sounds like nuclear war.

I don't think a nuclear war can destroy Earth within one day, it takes time for nations to strike back, some will be missel defensed and so forth so it would take years probably to get really out of control.

Matthew 24:22

" Unless those days had been shortened, no flesh should be saved: but for the sake of the elect those days shall be shortened "

and then after it.

Matthew 24:29

" And immeditately after the tribulation of those days, the Sun shall be darkened "

So the dark sun, this btw was prophecied by countless saints as the 3 days of darkness, I'm gonna post about that later or just google it. It means or he's saying that the dark sun comes after the days that had to be shortened.

And as for the prophecy being plain. Back then they seen our technology and they said what they saw and described what they seen. They used the best desciption they could, remmeber alot of the saints in scripture were illiterate. They couldn't of just said, (oh yea it's a big nuke about 1,000 pounds, it'll be around the time when cadillacs go out of style)

they didn't know these times so i believe they were stating and describing in the best way they could what god shown them.

( thanks for reading my post )

You are most welcome.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Scott Ritter was a U.N. weapons inspector in Iraq from 1991 to 1998, he has written a quite lengthy article displaying the possible scenarios if US/Israel entered Iran with intent of war. It is a very thorough analysis of the whole situation. Go to the page linked below and take ten minutes to read it. It's really interesting and everyone should know the possible consequenses of a strike against Iran by either Israel or USA. Make sure to read both pages.

www.truthdig.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
...i second the intense skepticism on the "jesus predicted nukes" front

i also would like to point out that the hindu texts mention weapons very similar to nukes, only far before the advent of either christianity or judaism.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Like I said I don't know if what christ was saying was nukes but it sounds like it. We will see shortly sadly.

Neo Christian mystic, thanks for the link.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Jesus talks of burning mountains and stars falling from the sky contaminating water and soil.

new topics

top topics

join