It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Iranian nuclear war....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Tensions have been rising since Iran has started its nuclear program for a better source of energy. America is on edge because now Iran is testing missiles and rockets left and right. The fact that their weapons program is growing rapidly and that they have nuclear capabilities The USA is considering military action to stop any threat from Iran.

These are scary times indeed, we are closer to a nuclear war since the Cuban missile crisis. If we invade Iran they will most likely use the weapons they have been developing, and quite possibly use nuclear weapons.

Non of these statements are factual but there is the possiblity. Is this the next step in the NWO agenda? To scare us into submission before the nukes are launched they will offer the best possible solution, the NWO?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yeah Iran and nwo which don't exist by the way.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
what gives the US rights to own Nuclear weapons and not Iran??
If Canada started building warheads, Would we get the same Crap that Iran Is?

As for A NWG (new world government) this is just one step closer

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Right are granted through first we exploded the first atomic bomb.There is no rights to who can have the weapon.Granted of course most the allied world wont let a terroristic nation hold one.Why would Canada need a nuke?They have no technology to deliver the bomb.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i am not sure that there will be nuclear war, but dogs of war are definitely out. Almost daily Israel or Iran doing drills, showing off "new" weapons and exchange diplomatic not-so-friendly chit-chat.
It is not best option, i think that there is still time for diplomatic/economical tools.
Hope that i am wrong and it actually is diplomacy (kind of kinder-garden level then though). And if you are correct and nukes will be used - this is going to be very critical event for region or even the whole planet.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yawn that makes no sense.
Even if Iran had nukes so what?
The US has thousands, Israel has hundreds, Europe has thousands, China has thousands and so has Russia.
So what if Iran had them?
You worry that you can't invade?
Stop provoking and each to their own.
The Iranian threat is overly hyped.
I mean if these people are religious biggots then they are even more unlikley to use them.
Besides, France has signed contracts with Algeria, Libya and Egypt for nuclear technology, the US and the UK with the Saudi's, UAE and Kuwait and god knows what other country....and Russia signed with Iran.
So what?
Wake up americans and Israeli's European's are saying yes yes yes and then doing the opposite, they are agreeing to helping five muslim countries obtain nuclear technology.
The anglosaxon world is misinformed, the muslims will all have nuclear technology in ten years time. It's done.
That is what ahmadinejad meant when he said Isrel will be wiped off the map. It won't be able to bully it's neighbours any more.
But there won't be a nuclear war, it will be same technology against same technology, man against man and Israel or the US can't win that one.
Just let it go....release the hype, learn a second language as Obama says and read foreign news papers.
It's all hype, it's all crap, it's all baseless propaganda.
Yes the illuminati are real and yes they had a plan but they have failed and China and Russia are here to stay together with India.
It won't be an evangelical-zionist crazy masonic world thank god....they failed. It's over...good riddance I say!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
You are really off your rocker guy! US and Israel can't defeat Iran? REALLY? I'm pretty sure Israel kicked half of the middle east's ass by themselves during the six day war, so, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have too much difficulty doing the same to Iran's weak ass army.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

You are mistaken friend. The Iranians are just as likely to use them as we are, also with the fact that their leader is kinda crazy it is a very big threat to the western society that they have nuclear weapons.

And I never said we couldn't beat them, i never said we COULD beat them either if Iraq is anything to go off we wont do so hot in Iran. What I'm getting at is the fact that if we invade and they have nuclear weapons they will use them and start a nuclear war.

And as JFK said

A full scale nuclear exchange, lasting less than 60 minutes...could wipe out more than 300 million Americans, Europeans, and Russians, as well as untold numbers elsewhere. And the survivors - as Chairman Khrushchev warned the Communist Chinese, "the survivors would envy the dead." For they would inherit a world so devastated by explosions and poison and fire that today we cannot conceive of its horrors.

-President John F. Kennedy, address to the nation on the Limited Test Ban Treaty, 26 July 1963
That is the big threat it wont matter if we have a bigger stronger army one nuclear weapon being launched could spark a nuclear war and devastate humanity.

Why am I so off my rocker for worrying about the possibility of a nuclear war?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This was predicted many years ago. And now it'll probably happen soon.. I think I'm blind cuz I see no threat from Iran or any other nation from middle-east. If anyone starts a nuclear war then they're f***ed cuz they'll probably have every ******* nation in t he world after them. Unless the starter is USA... and that's what I'm afraid of.
I agree with those that ask what gives the US the right to own nuclear weapons and not Iran.
US: We want world peace! We will nuke you if you resist!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SauberBMW
what gives the US rights to own Nuclear weapons and not Iran??

Truth... No one has the right to own nuclear weapons.

However...

Everyone has a right to defend themselves.... And pre-emptive strikes in a world where the first strike counts is a serious option..

Don't worry so much about Iran... it's what Israel will do that we all need to worry about. They are the ones that could shake up a hornets’ nest by their actions..

Nuclear power is presently the most economical way of generating Electricity. Iran in my opinion has the right to this technology.

What Iran does not have the right to do is stand up in front of the world and state it intends to 'wipe Israel of the face of the planet' Then develops centrifuges capable of creating weapons grade plutonium while testing missile launch systems that are capable of reaching Israel soil....

Very provocative don't you think.....????

If Iran was genuinely just looking to feed their power needs there would not be this game of cat and mouse. They surely would be far more open about their intentions... right???

My personal view...

Hold on to your hats and look after your family first because before the year is out there will be war... and it will be BIG...

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think everyone on this board and world knows something big is brewing.I think its going to be horrible lost of human life at stake in the middle east region.I see many countries playing into this as well.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I believe that if America or possibly the United Kingdom attacked Iran, then Russia and China would step in. They both vetoed UN plans to put a trade and tourism embargo on the country. I think they are just looking for a chance to attack the West.

The consequences will be apocalyptic.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Part right..i do see Russian being a major backer or involvement in this.They already hyped up the missile shield and now butting nose in the Iran affair.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Mate, Iran has no capacity for producing plutonium. Their nuclear capacities are in the early childhood for just producing energy. Siemens is in charge with that since 1976. Al that "nuclear" and "missile" reasons are just cover for something more important Iran have and the US wants. Control.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahasvin
reply to post by caballero

Mate, Iran has no capacity for producing plutonium. Their nuclear capacities are in the early childhood for just producing energy. Siemens is in charge with that since 1976. Al that "nuclear" and "missile" reasons are just cover for something more important Iran have and the US wants. Control.

your right, Iran is no where near of having weapons grade Uranium or plutonium. they do however, have the technology to deliver them.

if Russia decides to teach them how to build or enrich uranium, then were screwed. Russia did teach them how to enrich uranium for power production and there plants is based on one in Russia.

If WWIII starts, then it would probably be 3 players......
NATO
WARSAW
ASIA

when Korea said they will stop building nukes, US had to look for someone else to pick on. i wouldn't be surprised if the US is paying for IRAN to do this

top topics

join