It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy Famly Cursed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ok so alot of bad things have happend to the Kennedy Family. Are they Cursed? J.F.K. assassinated, the same for Bobby. Two of the family members died in a plane crash off of Cape Cod which is were I live. Ted Now has a brain tumor. The whole family has bad thing happen to them. Maria Shriver married Arnold Schwarzenegger
just kidding, thats not too bad. But every one of them except Ted has been killed by nonmedical happenings so did the gov. have something to do with it? all the assassinations, and plane crashes? hhmmm sound kind of ironic... Or is the family Cursed? Is it the Government? or do they have bad luck??

Please tell me how or what you think? am i just crazy, well I already know that? but you know what i mean.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dill22

I've heard that the Kennedy's were trying to make a name for themselves, or "compete" with the masonic secret societies, and they practically had their whole family wiped out for causing a ruckus and rocking the boat... Nope, nothing peculiar here, just typical masonic action and corruption.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dill22
But every one of them except Ted has been killed by nonmedical happenings so did the gov.

Ted did have that "Mary Jo Kopechne incident". That could be considered part of the curse, if it exists. I'm not sure if I believe in curses, but the Kennedys do seem to have a lot of tragedy in their family.

join