Was Flight 93 on 9/11 shot down?

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I am asking this question because it seems that the U.S government took this tragedy and turned it to propaganda against it's own people. First of all the debris was spread over a mile. If the plane had crashed all the debris would of been localized to one are not over a mile. Here is some interesting information:

"The U.S. government insists the plane exploded on impact, yet a one-ton section of the engine was found over a mile away and other light debris was found scattered over eight miles away.

"Passenger Edward Felt made an emergency call from the plane. He spoke of an explosion and seeing some white smoke. The supervisor who took the call has been gagged by the FBI.

"UA93 was identified as a hijack at 9:16 am. At 9:35 am three F-16s were ordered to 'protect the White House at all costs' when it turned towards the capital. At 10:06 am it crashed at Shanksville, less than 10 minutes flying time from Washington.

"Sources claim the last thing heard on the cockpit voice recorder is the sound of wind - suggesting the plane had been holed.

"The FBI insists there was no military plane in the area, but at 9:22 am a sonic boom - caused by a supersonic jet - was picked up by an earthquake monitor in southern Pennsylvania, 60 miles away from Shanksville."

The article I got this from

Also I came across a Audio Excerpt From Flight 93 Cleveland Air Traffic Controller Link

Now I know this is a sensitive subject. I'm just trying to get down to the truth. After see this I really don't trust the Bush administration our government. Not because they shot down the plane but because they lied to us about it and used it as propaganda against us.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I haven't bought into any of the conspiracy theories about the towers being demolished using explosives or anyhting like that but I do think 93 was taken down. By the time it was inbound, the others had already done their damage and witnesses reported seeing other aircraft (military) in the sky at the time of the crash.

So, why lie about it? Well, politics is the answer. It was probably the only thing to do when you have that situation but its still not a popular one with the general public. No one wants to know that the president gave the order to fire on a civilian craft any more than the president wanted to give the order.

Too many coincidences like the rural area it crashed in and the many witnesses to other things that aren't explained in the report. Yeah, I think a CAP brought it down. I think its a tragedy and I'd hate to be the pilot or the commander who gave the order. I'd hate to live with what I did or ordered someone to do even if I knew it saved thousands.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
"The FBI insists there was no military plane in the area, but at 9:22 am a sonic boom - caused by a supersonic jet - was picked up by an earthquake monitor in southern Pennsylvania, 60 miles away from Shanksville."

So what, the F-16 doesn't carry any missile that could have shot down an aircraft from 60 miles away.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It was shot down. But I dont think they shot it down to save lives, seeing how they let the other planes hit uncahallenged. i think the govornment shot it down because they were afriad it might not get to its target, that it could be landed semi intact or at least where some people would survive. because there would be live witnesseses with some interestinfg stories to tell that might conflict with the rest of the entire day. The possibility of the passengeres succeeding in kicking the # out of the hijackers and landing to announce to the world of what really went down..cant let that #happen.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Any proofs to the "it was shot down" please, besides here say?

regards
seekerof

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
No matter....
This topic has been extensively covered at and within ATS...........as with the Pentagon crash.

Use this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Type in Flight 93....

Wham! Almost 5 pages mentioning and pertaining to Flight 93 and this topic specifically.

Thread Closed

regards
seekerof

new topics
top topics

join