It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So check this story out...what would you do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Alright, I was with my ex for 4 years...she cheated on me and blah blah blah

We have talked here and there but I finally started seeing someone else...but check this out...

Saturday night, my new lady friend and I were hanging out at my house and we ended up in the bed...blah blah blah

Anyways she left at like 1 in the morning cause she had work and she told me that I didnt have to get up to walk her out and I just went back to sleep

So when she left the door was still unlocked.

I went back to sleep for a couple of hours and my light switch on and I woke up suddenly and there is my ex staring at me in my bed room!!!

I looked at her for a second and I was all disoriented and she just stared at me like "what?"

I was like half naked and I was like ummm let me get dressed...

The whole situation was just weird long story short she told me she was "in the area and wanted to see me"

So i hugged her and kissed her (just a small kiss) and said goodbye

she was only there for like 10 min tops

What would you guys do?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy05
What would you guys do?

start locking my door.

granted, she might have hit the bell or knocked until she woke you had the door been locked but what if you freaked out at the thought of an intruder?

You need to tell the old flame that you are moving on, seeing someone else and late night unannounced visits are no longer welcomed.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
My god I agree with Crakeur. That would freak me out to no end.
Obviously she's out to cause you trouble. Don't let her. You sound fine and happy with your life now.
If she continues..two words for you..
RESTRAINING ORDER.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
She sounds slightly... mental.

Have a quiet polite word with her, and if it happens again, restraining order!

Also, you should tell your new gf what happened, so she knows what's going on. Otherwise it seems like you have something to hide.

Don't let your ex ruin your current relationship.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Change the locks on the door, seriously. Maybe the Ex felt something had changed and had to check it out for herself it wouldnt be the first time i have ever heard of it happening, but to let herself in unannounced isnt a good thing at all. Whatever you choose to do with that relationship more power to you but you definetly need to set the lines down.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
That's really creepy dude. I hope you don't have a pet rabbit.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'd definately get the locks changed and keep them locked, I mean she could have gotten shot if you keep a gun near the bed and awake to someone "breaking in." Crazy woman!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy05

You dont need to tell your current girlfriend anything as nothing happened. You dont owe your girlfriend or your ex any explaination. Just instruct your current girlfriend to lock the doors when she leaves. This will clue you in as to whether she has an attention span and can follow simple instructions. Very important if you are going to keep her around.
You need secure women in your life..not insecure...this is why you dont need to explain to any of them. Nothing happened ...
Your ex is insecure for coming over like that ...you dont need to be party to transfering this insecurity to your present girlfriend. Got it?? Understand??

Also if your ex has a key to your house ...or apartment...change the locks. You should already have done this. This is your restraining order!!
Understand!!??

Be assertive in this and do so with confidence...not wimpy and worrying about being fair to any of them ...this is your home..not theirs. You need to be fair to yourself and your home before you worry about them. This is called "confidence." It is also called how to lead..not follow.

Other posters are correct..your ex should have called..not just come trotting in. I keep a .45 Automatic by my bedside. The woman I see knows to call and link up before coming over..not just barge right on in. Same with me going over her place. Sounds like your ex is having second thoughts about her territory....dont let it bother you. Just organize your affairs to a much better standard and change those locks.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 13-7-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
psycho ex!

Warning warning warning

Psycho ex in near proximity WARNING!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
man.. this'd make a great horror movie scene. so bascially she waited for the other chick to leave and she would've been inside way after 1am when she let herself in? just to watch you sleep...

I think you had better ring the other girl up and make sure she's okay.

..and possibly move to another state.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by riley]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You're dealing with a woman that you don't really wanna piss off.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
God, it's just TOO convenient that the night this new girl leaves and doesn't lock the door the ex "happens" to walk in. Sounds like your ex is a little psychotic and maybe stalkerish.

I would have been a bit more like this:

I really don't want ANYONE just walking in while I'm asleep, especially an ex.

new topics

top topics

join