It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collected Moon rocks are from Earth...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Caught about 30 seconds of a News channel in San Diego. If i heard them correctly they were saying that samples that were taken from the (alleged)Lunar moon landing are from earth and may have traveled to the moon due to a very large volcano eruption from earth. i am not sure which news channel it was but it was a walk by..They were saying the rocks were from earth..... This would be very interesting...Also one hell of a shot to put random volcanic ash on the moon... so i went to NASA.com and they had pics up from Evaluating lunar concepts..At moses lake. day time photos.. could it be there where they faked the moon landing? Just throwing some stuff out there. opinons?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Bludrgon]

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Bludrgon]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Totally bogus. End of story.

Deal with it, we went. We brought back moon rock and soil. Over 800 pounds worth.
In this day and age I can't believe there are a handful of people who STILL think we never went.

Go thank your parents and teachers for failing you.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
un-likely. in america, not that anyone belives me, there are trees from the moon growing on earth. when theye wher seeds, theye wher taken on applo 14. why take things up if you aint gona take things other things back?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Im not surprised.

The moon landing is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It's impossible for lunar rocks to have formed on the Earth, chemically impossible.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by avingard

No the rocks they found on the moon. the ones they brought back they said originally came from earth.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I actually originally misunderstood your post, and believed that you mean't the rocks were not from the moon period.

That is a very cool fact indeed. I have not heard that one before, do you have any links to the news story? Thats a lot of force to project earth rocks that far to land on the lunar surface.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Anomen]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anomen

I have been digging for a link but they did not post it up. That alone pisses me off. but did find the 2 below.

www.space.com...
concludes the Moon ought to be littered with terrestrial debris -

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sorry Bludrgon,

I can't get behind this one, buddy.

I'm of the opinion that the moon shots were real and the rocks did come back from there.
Could they be terrestrial pieces of rock that landed there after an Earth impact, sure why not?

Just can't get behind the fake landing thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hopefully someone will post something eventually about the news story. For now I still think the idea is really cool. It's one fact that I didn't really know about the lunar samples... but it makes sense. There is bound to be some terrestrial material on the moon, its just even more astonishing that they happened to find some and bring it back to where it came from; planet earth

new topics

top topics

join