It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama's books for download

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I found a link to Barack Obama's website that allows you to download a copy of his books for free. I've read "Dreams From My Father", but not "Audacity of hope". Heres your chance to read them for yourself.

I think it's a very generous offering On Obama's part. My thanks.

Download

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I've read most of both of those - free from the library.
I wouldn't bother taking up my computer time to get a free download.

As far as generous of Obama ... it's not generosity. It's a poltiical year and he's running for office. The more people that read what HE wants them to read and who think about him the way HE WANTS you to think about him .. then the happier he'll be and the more votes he'll get.

Political tactic. New medium. No change.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I thought it might be good for people to read his books. Then they can read for themselves how Obama feels about white people, drugs use, Islam, etc.

[edit on 7/10/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I've listened to Audacity of Hope on audiobook but I haven't read the first one. Thanks for the links, I'll check it out

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by evanmontegarde

No problem Evanmontegarde. Everyone should download a copy to read for themselves.

This is a source that cannot be said to have been taken out of context, it's straight from the horse's mouth.

[edit on 7/10/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thank u so much.I can download his book without payying anything now.I love obama. His speech is inspiring.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the links. There's much to think about in them, from his scholar's approach to thinks to his acknowledgment of the naivete of his earlier work.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
nice find...

will see what i can read into it...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is a link to many books on the subjects you like. Please check it out, share with your friends. It is updated regularly!

www.4shared.com...

Namasté

chemtrailswitzerland.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join