It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theres a grey man in the house.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
One evening a few weeks ago my 2.5 year old son yelled out "theres a grey man in the house". My wife ran out to where my son was, when she got there the grey man was nowhere to be seen. When she asked him where the grey man was, my son said "he's gone, he walked through the wall".

This happened maybe three or four times, always during the daytime. Each time we there, the grey man is gone.

I tried asking him about the grey man, just carefully (he's only 2 and a half). All I could get out of him is that he has big black eyes, and he walks through the wall.

We (wife and I) went through the tv shows he watches, wondering if there is anything like he is describing. We dont think there is. Also, he's not the sort of kid that talks about monsters, or imaginary friends. Initially he didnt seem all that scared of the grey man, just very uncomfortable talking about it.

About a week before the first grey man sighting, something else strange happened in our house. I had just gone to bed not long after midnight (up late coding). When i got into bed I saw a bright flash at our bedroom window. The flash was like a camera flash, only much brighter. The flash seemed to be almost regular (about every 1.5 mins). The flash was bright enough to wake up my wife. Eventually i got the guts to peak through the curtains. I stood peaking for more that 5 mins without seeing the flash. My wife was also up and watching for the flashes. We were both stationed at different parts of the house, and the flash appeared in different windows BUT never at the window were looking/peaking out. After what seemed like an hour from the first flash, they stopped and we went back to bed.

My son eventually was too scared to go near one of the living areas + hall, and would insist the doors to that room stay closed. We decided the best thing would be for us to move out. We figured we should rule out the house first.

The final incident occurred on the second last night in the house (we broke lease, moved out a few days ago). I was preparing to put my son to bed. As we walked past the kitchen he said "see the flashing light on the roof" and pointed to the kitchen ceiling. I couldnt see any flashing lights. I didnt make a big deal about it, just led us out of the kitchen towards the bedroom. Walking down the hallway past "the wall" my son turned around behind him, then said to me "have to hurry up, the grey man is behind us". He was clearly scared (so was I).

That same night we kept our son in bed with us. I lay awake in bed, couldnt sleep after what had happened. A VERY strange feeling came over me. I felt almost paralyzed. This bit is hard to explain. Extremely violent images were being "beamed" into my head. I know i wasnt asleep and dreaming, I had my eyes wide open, because whenever i closed my eyes the images got way more intense. I wont explain the images that were beamed, just imagine the worst kind of images you can and you're half way there. There was also a very loud ringing in my ears, not sure if that is relevant.

At this stage i'm in absolute terror. I closed my eyes and screamed (in my head) that whatever is here is NOT WELCOME. Over and over again i repeated that it isnt welcome, we dont want it here, it cant have us etc. I thought if there is a god then i desperately need help, also asked that i be given a sign. Pretty quickly the beaming of images stopped. I thought this was the sign i asked for, boy was i wrong. About 10/15 mins later a bright flash of light appeared right in the spot my son was lying, between me and my wife, and pushed my son firmly into my arms. The light was about the size of a football, appeared right in/on my son (make sense?). I think this was the sign i asked for.

We moved out of the house last week. The new house feels much better, although my son still wants doors closed

This is my first post here at ATS. I'm interested in opinions / advice on what this could be.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This was one scary post.

*shivers*

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by drabe

Hi Drabe

Thats a pretty frightening story, you have!

It's amazing how children can see or sense paranormal activity easier than adults!

Were the light flashes that you and your family seen white everytime witnessed?

I have also had the horrible image flashes of evil in my head, and did the same thing you had done to get rid of them.

May everything be back to normal in your new house.

CNN is going to have something on tonight about psychic children if you are interested.

Please update us if anything else happens, thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
not trying to bebunk your kid or anything but i always seem to notice stuff in the dark when my eyes are still adjusting or if i wake up and i see the black kinda fall back from my eyes, and they seem to make shapes and or other unexplainables

ive had shadow people encounters in my past

recently i was lying in bed and noticed a dark shadow on my wall and it moved out of the way like it went through a wall

usually i think no big deal but my cat followed it as well

Im not afraid of things like that as I know I am protected

but as far as eyes and mind playing tricks, i always rule that as most of what i think i see but dont, get it?

but then again, he could have seen a gray man

the world is full of more unexplainables than the explained

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by drabe

The greys are at work again.

Definitely a grey alien and the balls of light and flashes are very commonly seen among abdutees. It's a good thing you left the house and let's hope you never face them again.

Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by drabe
I thought if there is a god then i desperately need help, also asked that i be given a sign. Pretty quickly the beaming of images stopped.

About 10/15 mins later a bright flash of light appeared right in the spot my son was lying, between me and my wife, and pushed my son firmly into my arms. The light was about the size of a football, appeared right in/on my son (make sense?). I think this was the sign i asked for.

Do you believe God had both intervened by giving you relief and pushing your son to you?

Do you have a sense as to whether this grey man is alien or demonic? How did you arrive at these conclusions?

Can your son draw a picture of it or describe more? (I know it's a bit young, but sometimes is even therapeutic and informative)

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Yep the flashes we saw in the window were always white. Pretty much like a camera flash. The final flash / ball of light was also white. It only happened the one time and was over very fast.

Thanks for the tip on CNN. Hope we get it on the Aussie version. I'll check it out.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Do you believe God had both intervened by giving you relief and pushing your son to you?

Prior to this incident i didn't believe in God. Now I'm not so sure. Something helped me that night, and I got the sign I asked for. I'm still trying to make sense of what happened. That's one of the reasons for my post.

Do you have a sense as to whether this grey man is alien or demonic? How did you arrive at these conclusions?

Can your son draw a picture of it or describe more? (I know it's a bit young, but sometimes is even therapeutic and informative)

Again im not sure whether it was an alien or demon. Ive thought it was one, then the other. Whatever was beaming images to me was pure evil. A quality id expect in some aliens and demons.

As for getting my son to draw a picture, he's just too young. All his pictures are just lines or scribbles. My wife wont let me ask him any questions about the grey man. She gets pretty annoyed when i try to raise it with him.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't think many people hear of hauntings of a ghost with large eyes, in my opinion your son unfortunately encountered a "Grey Alien". What it wanted and what ever it was doing to your mind is a classic case it seems of a malevolent agenda. Hopefully nothing will ever happen again, god bless!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by drabe

Wow that definitely gave me the shivers and my wife when I related it to her. I can't even imagine how you must feel living through it. Hope this thing doesn't follow you around. Don't know if greys do that, does anyone else? Also does anyone have any advice for the OP of what to do if it comes back again? Can you call them out, curse it, put out garlic, etc.

How would you get rid of a grey if you had one visiting like in this case?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Whoa, freaky! If I had to make a guess at the nature of the "grey man", I would say he is of a more supernatural origin than a mere alien. You mentioned that the problems stopped after you moved out of the house - I mean, if it was an alien toying with you and your family, why wouldn't it just follow you?

Another possibility - just a hypothesis - is that maybe the entire encounter was a sign from God nudging you towards faith. You know, like a "look at the dark side, now step into the light" sort of thing. I dunno.

Anyways, I'm all alone in my house, it's late, and now you have me creeped out.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ask your son how tall the grey man is. I would expect a spirit/ghost to be of more normal height, and a grey to be shorter.

As far as praying to god when terrified, well there are no athiests in foxholes. Though the post above said maybe it was "god nudging you", the world is full of atheists and agnoists that want desperately to see stuff but never get nudged.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What if, it was the ghost of a gray?!
Okay, now, seriously: there is a thoery "out there(!)" that aliens are actually demons. Now, that idea is actually held by a few VERY religious people (that i happen to know), and a bit limiting, if you think about it. All aliens being demons would mean "we" would all be alone in the universe, and there are only demons and angels. Not so. But, seeing grays as living, biological entities, it would be possible for them to become ghosts every once in a while...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have read where Aliens are able to pass through walls etc, since they're extremely advanced they understand they're multi-dimensional thus giving them the ability to pass through objects. Something like that if it's true. I remember looking at these images from Coast 2 Coast that sort of correlate - www.coasttocoastam.com... (Greys at bottom). You never know though it could be paranormal, I for one had a 7-8 foot tall shadow man standing beside my bed about 12 years ago when I was 6-7. I remember that shadow person to this day, just watching me... ugh I have the creeps now!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hey Drabe!

Very unsettling occurrence for sure!

I'm also living in Melbourne, Australia... May I please ask where you used to live (where these experiences happened)? You don't have to give me the street or house number, just the suburb if you want.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sikmike620
... I remember looking at these images from Coast 2 Coast that sort of correlate - www.coasttocoastam.com... (Greys at bottom)

I just took a look at the last pic from the link you posted. OMG what a horrible thing to see. I hate to think that's what my little boy has seen.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeFX
May I please ask where you used to live (where these experiences happened)?

We were living in the outer east, around the Doncaster area. The house was probably built in the 60s. We had only been in teh house for about ten weeks. The realestate agent wasn't impressed when we broke lease.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by drabe
Prior to this incident i didn't believe in God. Now I'm not so sure. Something helped me that night, and I got the sign I asked for. I'm still trying to make sense of what happened. That's one of the reasons for my post.

I believe you did get the sign and some help from God. After having experiencing a number of 'coincidences' one has to ask themselves, "How many coincidences have to occur before it is no longer a coincidence?" In doing probability math and your number comes out to over one in seven trillion, then the faith in mere chance fails.

Again im not sure whether it was an alien or demon. Ive thought it was one, then the other. Whatever was beaming images to me was pure evil. A quality id expect in some aliens and demons.

Personally speaking, when dealing with demons, the feeling of evil was undeniable. It wasn't a look, smell, sound or anything, it was there and I knew it without question. I get the impression you've felt this too. Also when something gets inside your head, we have to wonder if any such technology could ever possibly exist.

As for getting my son to draw a picture, he's just too young. All his pictures are just lines or scribbles.

Understandable.

My wife wont let me ask him any questions about the grey man. She gets pretty annoyed when i try to raise it with him.

Also understandable. There's no reason to instill unnecessary fear (fear becomes unnecessary when nothing can be done about it). Probably the best way to approach it is in showing no fear talking about it. If you show worry and concern, that will translate to your son as well. On the other hand, instilling safety and security is very essential, "if there's anything that happens that you don't understand, come get me and we'll handle it together" kind of thing. I'm sure you already know all this, but just something for the board and reassurance.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
the world is full of atheists and agnoists that want desperately to see stuff but never get nudged.

As an ex-agnostic (sometimes flip-flopping to athiesm) I can say that when I pushed for an answer, I got it. Before that, I was allowed to not pursue answers because I was not interested in them. 'Can't teach someone who doesn't want to learn' kind of thing.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by saint4God]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join