It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Larry King Live - Stephenville Texas sightings revisited (Friday 7/11/08)!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hey UFOR, why don't you ask your buddy Ricky why he carries a cell phone, but doesn't know what the date is? How convenient he can't remember the exact day.

Hey UFOR...where's the FOIA request for the day Ricky "claims" he saw the massive daytime UFO?

Hey, UFOR...what amazing, earth shattering information were you going to divulge to the world on CNN, information that got you suddenly disconnected by Big Brother??

Wow, this is getting more comical by the minute.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by starcraft

Ricky didn't have his cell phone with him when he went hunting in mid-December and saw the UFO.

It's too late to file a FOIA request for radar data for that far back. I've already tried. The FAA said everything from mid-December is gone. They only keep raw radar data for a certain length of time unless there's a crash or something.

I was going to talk about the phone conversation I had with a MAJOR at Lackland AFB in San Antonio regarding Ricky's sighting on Larry King Live...I believe it would help substantiate Ricky's claim that a Lt.Col called him

Page 1: www.ufodigest.com...

Page 2: www.ufodigest.com...

Once again Steve Allen and his buddies did not see a number of lights. Get your facts straight instead of making broad false statements to act like you're smart.

You're looking more comical by the minute...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by starcraft
Geez, you get so testy and bent out of shape for such a highly regarded UFO charlatan....errr.....researcher.

Show some respect to your fellow member. He's not here selling anything and doesn't even have anything to gain from this, so refrain from insulting other members.

I see you are hell bent on debunking this case, you even post the same posts on two different threads, and now you are starting with the personal insults and questioning the character of people involved with it. Typical.

As Stanton Friedman puts it:
- Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up.
- If one can't attack the data, attack the people. It is easier.
- Do one's research by proclamation rather than investigation.

You show symptoms of all these.

K, now for the grown up stuff again.

Pretty ironic if you ask me.

That witness and his buddies saw a number of lights. They made the assumption...as did mufon...

I asked you like two days ago if you had read the report. Have you? Because from a lot of things you say, I think you haven't.

that they were connected and were part of one craft. This may or may not be true.

Well, gee let's see.. We have numerous witnesses saying they saw something strange flying, the radar proves there was something unknown flying in the place witnesses described they saw it, and the F-16s weren't in those places. It's logical to assume the lights were connected and part of one craft, especially taking into consideration the radar only shows ONE unknown craft, not several.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So, have YOU read the report UFOR? Well, go back and read it again. They saw lights. That's what ALL the witnesses saw...lights.

Someone catching you and your pals in the act UFOR? Am i cutting into future profits?

Have you talked about you and your lovefest with all the conspirators over on OMF? Ricky and Angelia, and the rest of the gang? Is that where you all met and hatched the tall story about Big Brother and intimidation?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by starcraft
So, have YOU read the report UFOR? Well, go back and read it again. They saw lights. That's what ALL the witnesses saw...lights.

Someone catching you and your pals in the act UFOR? Am i cutting into future profits?

Have you talked about you and your lovefest with all the conspirators over on OMF? Ricky and Angelia, and the rest of the gang? Is that where you all met and hatched the tall story about Big Brother and intimidation?

HAHA! Pulling at straws again I see...

I have read the report and spoken with Steve Allen several times. He didn't simply see lights. I have no profit from this nor any future profits. I have no lovefest with conspirators at OMF. They aren't conspirators. They've done much more in regards to the Stephenville case than you have, that's for sure. No, I simply heard what I heard on my phone and then went to work that night, then posted what I posted on ATS and OMF to tell people of my experience.

Now please leave me alone. You are a leach.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, lets please stick to discussing the subject, and not other members.

Civility and Decorum Are Expected

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's pretty hilarious, how people in my town THINK they saw flyin objects in the sky.
ppl in stephenville are just crazy hicks!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
the fact that larry king brings in more than one witness for more than one occasion of UFO activity is something that may have been missed by simple minded debunking tactics such as starcrafts..

its easier to debunk one case, but to debunk ALL of ufology, are you insane?

J Alen H granddaddy of project blue book went belly up in the end, any self respecting debunker/skeptic will too once they've seen enough Evidence and fact.

UFOreality, i commend you on your cool mannered responses. your a pro

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join