It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Larry King Live - Stephenville Texas sightings revisited (Friday 7/11/08)!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm about to leave this thread until I get to watch it at 6 (4:30 now). Any MUFON news on the matter is good to see, but reading this radar information might stoke interest again... already, despite the story being out of the headlines, it surely hasn't died away.

Clearly, the ratings for the prior Tx sightings shows were very high, props to my man Larry King. Regardless of the footage they show, regardless of other mindless ramblings that will surely accompany any Larry special, if the info about the radar is conveyed as accurately as it's written in the MUFON report than Yes, this information should grow even larger legs to run on.

I really wish we could all know EXACTLY how bush feels about the scenario knowing what he probably knows. Come to think about it, I don't really recall having seen him on TV in the past few months. I've heard news blurbs now n then, but nothing really in the public's face. Kinda strange with a war going on that he'd leave the public to their own devices to figure out whats happening. A true DIY president.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Why does it say that Larry king live is a repeat tonight? it says that on my tivo...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I don't know why. I just went to TV Guide online and it says it's about Stephenville. It's not a repeat.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
30 minutes and counting!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Larry just did a preview and he's wearing all green!

5 minutes.....final count down

I hope they really burn/stunt the skeptic who ever he may be.

I know Ricky Sorrells won't put up with any BS from a skeptic.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ricky did great!

Got all the details out and talked about the Lt. Col calling him.

This is a big step forward. Now the heat is on the military.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Just got back from the vet, what did I miss in the first 15?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Typical stuff after this sort of thing. It's fairly obvious that the researchers think they are indeed, alien craft, while the SETI director believes they are military. Although I found it funny when he stated as if he was in the know, that we had aircraft that could laterally climb within a second or two, disappearing from sight, with no sound.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Look Reality,

The fact is, the UFO community needs an All-Star.
A good looking, eloquent, quick on their feet type rep, who doesn't lose their credibility chasing fame.

I'm sorry, but it really is sad and true that Sex sells.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Awesome show! Of course I believe the media is being manipulated to gradually disclose the truth but for years I've seen the disclosure being played out so slowly that one could barely tell it was happening.... but this! A quantum leap in disclosure! What gives? Is there something about to happen that is forcing the governments hand? Has some timetable been moved forward unexpectedly? Anyone?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That show did not tell me anything that I did not already know except for the radar data. Even the radar data didn't make much sense, there were a bunch of dots and I think the guy said it represented hundreds of thousands of things or something?

I also hate how every time on his show when the question of why the government covers this up they always talk about how the people will panic. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY. That is why they cover it up.

Werner Braun Von's assistant said that he told her a false flag alien attack would be part of the NWO's plan, and I believe that shows and sightings like these are meant to slowly condition us for exactly that.

The Stephenville sightings were most likely our military craft, maybe holograms, and least likely of all, ET's.

I tried to call into the show. I was going to tell them that Ben Rich, the ex-director of Lockheed's Skunkworks said we already have the means to travel the stars, but it's all locked up in black projects and would take an act of god to get it out to benefit humanity.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
That show did not tell me anything that I did not already know except for the radar data. Even the radar data didn't make much sense, there were a bunch of dots and I think the guy said it represented hundreds of thousands of things or something?

Check out the Breaking UFO News! - Stephenville, Texas Radar Report thread, or download the MUFON Stephenville Radar Report directly from MUFON's site.

I agree, what he presented on the show was a bit confusing, but I have read and seen the graphs on the report and everything was pretty clear. Check it out.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
oh, and a big thanks to Larry King for having Seth Shostak on as tonight's resident sceptic. And please....no more James McGaha or Michael Shermer from Skeptic Magazine. I can't stand the whineing.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What I always find hilarious, which really makes me wonder if people like the director of Seti is on the governments provebial bankroll: How in the world can they state that we do have technology like this?

We have crafts that are 500 to 1000 feet across.. that make no noise.. that can accelerate from 0 to 1200 mph in a second.. and not disturb the air around them? How can he even say that with a straight face? We would own the world if we had technology like that.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
What I always find hilarious, which really makes me wonder if people like the director of Seti is on the governments provebial bankroll: How in the world can they state that we do have technology like this?

We have crafts that are 500 to 1000 feet across.. that make no noise.. that can accelerate from 0 to 1200 mph in a second.. and not disturb the air around them? How can he even say that with a straight face? We would own the world if we had technology like that.

They do have technology like that, and they do own the world.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I often ask people what they think is the most advanced craft that our military has.

The answer practically every time is the B2 Stealth Bomber.

The B2 Stealth Bomber took it's maiden flight in 1989, do people really believe that they simply stopped building newer, more advanced aircraft since then?

Of course they are building newer advanced aircrafts, but now they just can't tell us about it because the technology surpasses our current sociological position on this planet. If the people truly knew of the technology our governments possess then all of their major strangleholds would be completely obsolete: oil, electricity, food, etc etc...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I believe Mr. Shostak had an agenda not of his own devices and was to promote the point of view that it was more likely military craft, but at some point became flustered and without thinking said that ridiculous thing about us having crafts that can accelerate that quickly. And silently...according to witnesses.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I often ask people what they think is the most advanced craft that our military has.
The B2 Stealth Bomber took it's maiden flight in 1989, do people really believe that they simply stopped building newer, more advanced aircraft since then?
Of course they are building newer advanced aircrafts, but now they just can't tell us about it because the technology surpasses our current sociological position on this planet.

I'm with you on the fact of the military having secret technology more advanced than what the public knows, but taking that example you gave, and assuming the B2 was the most advanced craft the US had in 1989, how do we explain the other sightings? I mean, there were sightings in 1989 and even long before that of things that were incredibly more advanced than the B2.

The B2, as far as we know, doesn't hover and it's not silent. So what was flying in our skies long before the B2 was even unveiled?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I believe that there is NASA...and THEN theres the real space program! But do we have things the sizes of which these people are describing? I've read that whereas we have back engineered this technology we were not able to duplicate or understand it adequately. Our attempts being astounding yet crude by their standards.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Of course they are building newer advanced aircrafts, but now they just can't tell us about it because the technology surpasses our current sociological position on this planet.

I'm with you on the fact of the military having secret technology more advanced than what the public knows, but taking that example you gave, and assuming the B2 was the most advanced craft the US had in 1989, how do we explain the other sightings? I mean, there were sightings in 1989 and even long before that of things that were incredibly more advanced than the B2.

The B2, as far as we know, doesn't hover and it's not silent. So what was flying in our skies long before the B2 was even unveiled?

They have most likely had the advanced technology for many years now, probably since at least the 40's and Roswell, maybe even as far back as Nikola Tesla.

The B2 Bomber is the same as the NASA space program, it's just a front to keep the people distracted from the real stuff.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join