It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Larry King Live - Stephenville Texas sightings revisited (Friday 7/11/08)!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Speaking of Larry King, on The Paracast of June 29 with Stanton Friedman, Stan said CNN asked him to go on Larry King on July 18th, but didn't say exactly what it is going to be about.

Just a heads up.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The Stephenville UFO show tonight and then another Larry King UFO show a week later on July 18?

[edit on 11-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
The Stephenville UFO show tonight and then another Larry King UFO show a week later on July 18?

Apparently.

Stan couldn't say on the Paracast what the Larry King of July 18th is going to be about because CNN didn't told him, but I doubt that it will be to discuss Britney Spears or the Financial Markets heh

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The only problem is that one hour is no where near enough time to cover the Stephenville sightings, nor the UFO phenomena in general. But at least Larry is shedding some light on the subject.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Breaking News:

THIS IS UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.ufocasebook.com...

FYI - The "Government Agency" BJ Booth is referring to was the Secret Service.

BJ contacted me right after the Secret Service emailed him asking him to take the article off of his site www.ufocasebook.com... back in Jan. or Feb. (I can't remember).

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

When I was reading that I thought "well, since it has to do with the Presidential Ranch and he said he posted photographs, perhaps some were of 'sensitive' nature to the eyes of the Secret Service", but then he writes this

However, under direction from a government agency, I was told to remove this page from the Internet. The reason given was that the information and theory might cause "public panic, and public distrust in our government."

I'm assuming this is what the Secret Service wrote to him. If that's indeed an actual quote, I find it very interesting.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
That's exactly what BJ told me right after he got the Secret Service email.

I tried to get this information out there, but no one wanted to listen.

Well now 7 months later it's all coming out in the wash...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

i think those "UFO Hunters" on TV are the biggest crock ever. that old guy who "runs" the whole thing always is so damn convinced that it HAS to be a UFO sometimes he will overlook things that are right in front of his face to say it is.

i remember one time, they couldn't explain the evidence and didn't know for sure what it was in the sky, well at the end of the show when they are "debreifing" the client they told him/her (can't remember) that they didn't know. then the old man goes off on a 5 minute rant about how they did in fact see and UFO and blah blah blah, the entire time his partners are just looking at him like he is totally bonkers

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
The only problem is that one hour is no where near enough time to cover the Stephenville sightings, nor the UFO phenomena in general. But at least Larry is shedding some light on the subject.

Not to worry. It's only a half hour. The other half will be the UFO Hunters.

Wait, that's not better is it?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The UFO Hunters guys are alright. They still have to make a show for ratings, so perhaps their best intentions are not always alive and kickin.

I would do things differently if I were Bill Birnes, but I'm not. I'm only 26 years old so what do I know..........right?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If James Fox will be on the show tonight with Ricky Sorrells I think it will be great. Ricky trusts James.

Here is Ricky talking on Coast to Coast AM not that long ago with James Fox:

Part 1: www.youtube.com...

Part 2: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If you haven't listened to the above post audio of Ricky Sorrells I suggest you do so you will be well prepared for the Larry King Live show tonight!

I just spoke with Ricky Sorrells and yes he's going to be a live guest tonight!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So do you believe that they are actually going to present the radar evidence?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What about this show next week? are we ramping up right now?

Seems to me if you wanted a one world government, you start saying this stuff is possible, then BLAMMO, an attack, and we are all on the "same" side?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I just got an email from Stan Friedman and he mentioned to me about the show next Friday July, 18. I wrote back and asked him if he knew what the show was about. I'll post once he replies...

They WILL present the radar data tonight, and Ricky Sorrells will speak out for the first time on national prime time TV.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 11-7-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Ricky is Going on t.v.?????!!!!!

ohpleasedon'tfocusontheguysthatfollowedhimohpleasedon'tfocusontheguysthatfollowedhim
ohpleasedon'tfocusontheguysthatfollowedhimohpleasedon'tfocusontheguysthatfollowedhim ohpleasedon'tfocusontheguysthatfollowedhimohpleasedon'tfocusontheguysthatfollowedhim
my fingers are crossed that this is it man.....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If Ricky presents the information that he did on Coast to Coast AM tonight, then sh*t is truly about to hit the fan.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I'm listening right now....

Dear God, please, let me look less crazy for once?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ricky is in my opinion one of the most genuine down to earth people I have ever talked to.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

One thing I love about his description;

Listen when he describes looking over to the left, and then back to the right. You can hear him stretch, even though he is on the phone, and move as he describes it. This alone, for some odd reason, adds so much credibility for me. (not that I never believed!)

Anyway, I think you are right. The collective crap is about to hit the proverbial fan. Might pay to watch the skies tonight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join