It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Larry King Live - Stephenville Texas sightings revisited (Friday 7/11/08)!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Friday (July, 11) on CNN Larry King Live

Click here: www.cnn.com...

Scroll down just a bit to where it says Friday: Are UFOs Real?

"We are revisiting the Stephenville, TX UFO case. Our guests include three of the History Channel's UFO Hunters!"

You can email in your questions. I know I did, although lately they don't seem to read any questions or take any calls which in my opinion s*cks.

Spread the word!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Cool. Can't wait.

I think I'll shoot them an e-mail with quetions. Thank you for the heads up.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Obsidian_Butterfly]

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Obsidian_Butterfly]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hey Reality, how are ya? Have you run out of m&m's yet? If so, I got plenty. LOL

Seriously though, and you know I always am
thanks for the notice. He just had a show on the Roswell incident, didn't he? I haven't watched the vid yet. I'm surprised that he's covering the ufo subject so soon. I'm not surprised that he's covering it, but only what...a week since the Roswell one?

Rush

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up.

Ya got to love Larry the ancient sleestack. I guess he's reached that age (2360) where he just doesn't care, he's gonna do the shows he wants to do.

Though I suppose having the highest rated show on CNN helps.

Tonight on Larry King, The Texas Stephenville UFO Case...and later in the hour funny woman Kathy Griffen!

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ok, I left an email. A simple yes or no question for Larry. We'll see. If he actually answers it I will send him a 3lb. bag of plain m&m's. Really.

Rush

Totally off topic, Spider...love the avatar.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The UFO Hunters are in Texas right now!

So if anyone on ATS lives near Stephenville and saw UFOs, go to Stephenville and talk to Bill Birnes!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
heres my question submission..any suggestions on how i could have done this better?

Linda Moulton Howe expert in cattle mutilation posted an article on her website Earthfiles.com with photos stating that the same arial phenomena has occured in massachusets,illinous, and indiana.

my question, you replicated the DAVID CARON video in your stephenville episode in the lab. Do each of you feel as if this was conclusive, ....comments on the other states having the same phenomena occur?

thank you Larry!

-Lordthumbs

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What else is there to say on this "case"? They will show the same stock footage 200 times and ask generic questions.

The Stephenville UFO "case" is a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ricky Sorrells is going to be on the show! Wooooot!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

sure any "case" could be a waste of time..but the DAVID CARON video is not. maybe you disagree but i think theres more than meets the eye to this...did you happen to see the episode on the history channel..if you did , did you see the part when they delved into the newspaper archive at the library and found an article that a cigar shaped UFO hit a tower and actually caused damage, this was before the Wright brothers took their first flight. something we never would have known if not for the arial phenomena taking place in todays time.

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Larry King NOT having Linda Moulton Howe on is the actual story here.

But the world of infotainment must march on.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I remember seeing a video on youtube that debunked the "weird light" ufo from the stephenville sightings, but I also remember seeing a photo of a disk object with a few lights on it. Has that photo been debunked, or is that one still a mystery? I couldn't find it, but I'll look again.

(Edit - Here's the one I'm talking about. It's the photo shown at the beginning and end of this video: www.youtube.com... )

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The David Caron video is nothing. Heres some reading for you.

www.ufo-blog.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I do wonder if anything will come out of this. As I recall the last time there was a UFO special on Larry King there was nothing groundbreaking in it. I guess we shall have to wait and see but I expect nothing. It is still CNN and they are still MSM meaning they sure as heck don't want the truth out there.

Maybe I'm just jaded and cynical.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"We are revisiting the Stephenville, TX UFO case. Witnesses for the first time speak out! Plus, our guests include three of the History Channel's UFO Hunters!"

I know for a fact that one of those "witnesses" is going to be RICKY SORRELLS because I just got off the phone with him.

This is going to be a blockbuster show!!!

[edit on 10-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Larry King NOT having Linda Moulton Howe on is the actual story here.

But the world of infotainment must march on.

Linda is a non-player in my opinion. She made Ricky come up with a date for his sighting. That goes against the rules. Turns out his sighting was in mid-December not Jan. 1st

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
For me the big deal isn't truly about the stephenville story but truly the amount of paranormal stuff Larry's been doing recently.

Tonight is Psychic Kids.

Larry obviously loves this stuff.

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The only reason they do these shows is because it draws a slightly larger audience.

I wish he would ask the hard questions, sometimes he tries, but I think he just wants to be nice.

The same goes for Coast to Coast. If you go on that show, you can B.S. your way through any story and no questions will be asked.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

the DAVID CARON video is something, multiple pics taken in other states.. the grandson who was on the way home with david from hollywood video looks out the window and says "whats that funny looking lightning" .. the mind is cunning enough to make a truth look like an honest mistake, be keen about this.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I hope CNN doesn't switch the show tonight for some other news story like last time...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join