posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:49 AM
In its attempt to establish an Imperialist world empire dominating every nation on the planet, the U.S. has exhausted its ability to finance the
expansion and the country now faces imminent financial collapse. From all indications, it looks the time period from 2008 to 2014 will spell the end
Consider these five important points:
- Point #1 The U.S., Great Britain and Israel are preparing to attack Iran. As it appears the main reason for invading Iraq was to stop it from
selling oil in Euros and establish their stranglehold over ME oil resources , and Iran has dumped the dollar in favour of Euro
- Point #2 Former U.S. Treasury Secretary John Snow issued a warning recently that the U.S. Government is on the verge of collapse - as the statutory
debt limit imposed by Congress of $8.184 trillion dollars had been breached in mid-February 2006 and as of now is 9 trillion $ - the government may in
future then be unable to continue its normal operations. . Those countries (mainly China) who presently keep America afloat by holding U.S. Treasury
Notes, will most likely no longer continue doing so.
- Point #3 Bank Of America and Compass Bank managers (probably all other U.S. banks too) have been instructing their employees in the last few months
on how to respond to customer demands in the event of a collapse of the U.S. economy - specifically telling the employees that only agents from the
Department Of Homeland Security will have authority to decide what belongings customers may have from their safe deposit boxes - and that precious
metals and other valuables will not be released to U.S. citizens. The bank employees have been strictly prohibited from revealing the banks’ new
"guidelines" to anyone. (however, employees have been talking to friends and family)
(P.S there have been a rumors could anyone confirm This ???)
- Point #4 FEMA has activated or is in process of activating and is currently staffing its vast network of empty internment camps with armed military
personnel - unknown to most Americans, these large federal facilities are strategically positioned across the U.S. landscape to "manage" the
population in the event of a "terrorist" attack, a civilian uprising, large-scale dissent ,or an insurrection against the government. Some of these
razor-wired facilities have the capacity of detaining a million people.
- Point #5 The Patriot Act and the US Senate’s vote to ban habeas corpus (Nov 14th) - along with George W. Bush having signed executive orders
giving him sole authority to impose martial law, suspend habeas corpus and ignore the Posse Comitatus Act, have together pretty much destroyed any
notions of freedom and justice for Americans.
- Summary: The U.S. economy is broken, the United States is bankrupt - the unchecked spending by this administration, the illegally waged wars against
Afghanistan and Iraq, the cost of unprecedented weapons and military build-up - have all contributed to an irreversible emergency which is threatening
America’s existence and
Hospitals are closing, major corporations are declaring bankruptcy and/or moving their companies overseas, the monopolized news media spews nothing
but lies, and these fearless leaders have turned out to be only ruthless criminals hell-bent on destabilizing the country and robbing.
Be aware - we(the world) stand at the threshold of total ruin - the international bankers and war profiteers care little for the lives and families of
the people - these demons worship money and all things vile and evil - they have very much to gain from war, misery, disease, famine, chaos and death
(american and other nation's people's deaths).
USA is right on the edge - the Treasury is already overextended - the U.S. government cannot (and will not) care for its own citizens’ needs, nor
secure its borders against illegal aliens - plus, the whole "terrorist" thing is a cruel hoax perpetrated against a trusting citizenry - and only
designed to instill fear and garner support for the genocide taking place in Iraq.
Should America (along with British & Israeli forces) launch a war against Iran, or another country, without yet paying for, or even recovering from
the current losses in Iraq and elsewhere - the costs of such of an invasion will overwhelm an already crippled economy and push the U.S. over the edge
- Question: Considering the U.S. Treasury Notes that China currently holds (which keeps the U.S. economy going)...
Do you think China will continue to support a country’s economy (the U.S.) whose military launches a nuclear strike against its neighbor (Iran) -
thus delivering a blanket of radioactive fallout over western Chinese provinces - killing hundreds of thousands, if not millions of its citizens?
I think not.
Factoring in the aforementioned points of "preparation" engineered by U.S. authorities, I’d say there’s a stinking rat in the woodpile ...can
you smell it too?
[edit on 10-7-2008 by manson_322]