It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to create an Obama Smear Thread!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

OK, how many of the Palin bashers are only here to bash Palin? I would be curious to see it because I haven't noticed any. I can pull up a few that are primarily only here to bash Obama.

I am not saying that the mudslinging isn't going both ways. I am saying that the only real agenda driven members seem to be here to post anti-Obama threads and posts. A few have already been banned, but there are still some on the board.

Again, I would like to see if there are any members here that are only her to post anti-McCain or anti-Palin material. I am not saying they don't exist, I just haven't noticed them.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I can name one right off my head...but i won't advertise that person's name.

They are here though. It might be easier to see based on who you actually support, but there is more anti-Obama. I agree with you there.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by David9176]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Will you U2U me the name? I would like to see it.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

You're right, he is a good politician. I'd even go so far as to say a great politician considering what he was up against. If you aren't a caucasion man it's going to be more difficult.

I just don't agree with his policies. I don't like his version of the next 4 years. A good politician he is, a good president he won't be....IMO.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

You are making an issue where there is not one. I agree, they need to have complete transparency in all high government positions. McCain's health is of more of a concern to me because he is much older and has had several cancer removals. Obama should release his records as well. I don't fear myself that his health would be as much an issue, being that he is under 50.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Re:

Will you U2U me the name? I would like to see it.

Secrets??? At ATS?!?!

Can I get in on this one? I wanna find the lefty operative mole too!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join