It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebs who have had UFO/alien experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
We are doing a TV special on celebrities who have had UFO and alien experiences and want to know if any of you know others whose experiences may be lesser known?

I have of course invited a certain Mr Williams onto the show and also one of The Corrs who I am told has had an experience, but would like to know of others and I know a few celebs frequent ATS!

Drop me a line at [email protected]

Cheers

Ross

[edit on 10-7-2008 by nomadrush]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The only name I can think of is Shirley MacLaine! I know she has written many books on the subject of UFOs and New Age experiences.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Actor Dan Ackroyd is involved in UFO research, and he has had personal experiences:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Believe it or not, Angelina Jolie has had UFO experiences.. I remeber her admitting it in a interview from 2004. I will look for it, and if I find it ill post it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Angelina Jolie
Shirley Maclaine
Dan Akroyd
Robbie Williams
Uri Geller
Steven Spielberg
Keanu Reeves
Tom Cruise

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Sammy Hagar actually claims he was abducted. Er, remember him? He was the front man for Van Halen after David Lee Roth... man, I'm old.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Thanks for those - I will follow them all up.

Ross

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
why are these people ` celebrities ` and why is thier opinion / expeience more valid ?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Why ? Because most of them are not from here, thats why .A lot of them are trying very hard to wake people up .

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
why are these people ` celebrities ` and why is thier opinion / expeience more valid ?

Not more valid but the show will probably be entertaining. Don't think they'll get Angie Jolie on Glastonbury radio though. The fee would be more than the station is worth surely?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
John Lennon had a ufo sighting in the 70's,I believe he even mentioned it in one of his songs (Nobody told me)

There is even a picture he drew of it in May Pangs new book iirc.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It's not for "Glastonbury Radio" it's for a prime time Saturday night TV series that I now host!

And the reason celebs are important to the UFO issue, is they get MORE publicity and people actually listen to them. Look how the media has started covering UFO's in the UK since Robbie Williams came out about them!

Ross

top topics

join