It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'U.S. Destabilizes Iran via Terror Group'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

'U.S. Destabilizes Iran via Terror Group'

newsblaze.com

Tehran believes the United States is using a terror organization to destabilize the Iranian regime, an official in the Iranian province that borders Pakistan told The Media Line.

This claim is backed by the former chief of staff of the Pakistani army, (ret.) Gen. Mirza Aslam Beg.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
All of this is very interesting.

I think the elites have learned alot with the war on Iraq and the response from the american people.

So the war with Iran will bring about a new era of propoganda.

newsblaze.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
About time...if we need to fight terror with terror then so be it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
ROFL

the USA is fighting the `war on terrorism` whilst - supporting terrorism around the globe

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

??????????????

What are you serious?

Iraq was invaded for oil and this is your response regarding Iran???????

How many times must a mouse in a lab maze be electrocuted before he realizes he should just stop going for the cheese?

Cheese here being propoganda, wake up and smell it

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I guess one man's counter agent is another man's terrorist in this case. At any rate, call me when our "terrorists" start slamming jumbo jets into Iranian business complexes and maybe I'll care.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

no there justblowing up churches and ramming busses into crowds.

remind me again the difference?

or do you support the IRA as they do the same things

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
i wonder how many here have ever heard of the Red Army faction and the bombings at USAF Rhein-Main;

oh wait - can answer that since terrorism started on 9/11

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
islamic terroism started after the U.S. installing the Shah of Iran

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
None of this is new. The Americans are terrorists. Read some books written by ex cia agents...6 million dead through covert operations....that is terrorism..killing 80 million american Indians that is terrorism. And yes the IRA christian terrorists that we did not bomb nuke or hate, now are part of the Northern Ireland goverment...mmm bias! Europe has sevral christian terrorist groups but they are not demonised. Besides 9/11 was an inside job as many european goverments have said:

www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/120407_common_knowledge.htm
prisonplanet.tv/audio/200406vonbuelow.htm
Stop blaming mulsims for 9/11
English speaking countries don't know about the fact that many countries have already said that this was a Mossad CIA opeartion.
Blame your media not muslims.
In Italy one of thier senators with intelligence ties has categorically said that as far as european intelligence is concerned 9/11 was an inside job, the current finance minister has exposed illuminati puppets past and present in the goverment.
English speaking countries live in a paralell information world, thats what allows you to chase christians from the holy land and claim Muslims are the problem.
People get real, 9/11 was and inside job, it is a fact not a conspiracy.
No one from the intelligence agencies in europe have denied Mr Cossiga's remarks even though he spoke on their behalf.
The US and Israel are terrorists.
Hezbollah is part Christians because millions of Palestinians and Lebanese are Christian, get your facts straight you ARE fighting Christians and Mulsims on behalf of Jews. These are FACTS!
Christians in Lebanon which are about half the populoation support Hezzbollah and Hamas not Israel and the US. Please people get your facts straight!

link   
Good!
I hope we are doing something to destabilize the radical Islamic Iranian regime. I would be disappointed if we were not.

link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
ROFL

the USA is fighting the `war on terrorism` whilst - supporting terrorism around the globe

It's called being "self sufficient".

If they didn't support terrorism they'd have no one to fight.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

So what are you doing to help christian palestinians or lebanese christians?
Nothing the islamic radical regime is!
Are you Jewsih or Christian if I may ask?
If you were being expulsed and bombed by Jews would you rather die or be helped by radical Islamists?
Please reply!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbles75
So what are you doing to help christian palestinians or lebanese christians?
Nothing the islamic radical regime is!
Are you Jewsih or Christian if I may ask?
If you were being expulsed and bombed by Jews would you rather die or be helped by radical Islamists?
Please reply!

Your entire premise is incorrect and frankly, laughable.
Israel only responds by defending itself from these looney palestinians.
If people keep throwing rockets into your house everyday, I think you would respond right?
You have the situation totally backwards.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Dude a SEAL ( my ex neighbor in my apt building) told me the exact same thing about 3 years ago. He told me one night in a very serious tone that they were training a mujadeen like force covertly in southern Iran and that they were going to try and destabilize the iranian govt through terrorism.

He said that the SEALS were in general pissed about it although they weren't the main players in the training of these crazies. They think it's just going to bite them in the ass in a few years just like the taliban, which we developed too.

I always just put his comment and statement on the back burner but this is a very interesting coincidence.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What, you do realise that before the state of Israel was bought into being the landcountry was called Palestine and full of Palestinians. It is the Israel terrorist state that is prosecuting mass murder, torture and land grabing of the indigenous people.

Loony Palestinians, that statement just shows how ignorant you really are, thats the trouble with so many Americans, they are ignorant of world history and knowledge of other peoples. The trouble with Americans is that they have been so effectively brainwashed that they cannot differentiate between reality and fantasy.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Terrorism is bad.

Except when WE do it.

The end always justifies the means with this crowd.

I'm sure Jesus would approve.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
yes america is doin this check my thread, more proof was on channel 4 last night

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
We will support the terrorist group in Iran until they are big enough to do actual terrorist type things in Iran.

Once they have enough media exposure, we then stage an attack or allow an attack on ourselves (like at that new big embassy in Iraq.)

We then blame the "Iranian state-sponsored terrorist group" for the attack.

With ample provocation to convince all the stupid tools in the military and citizens, we will launch a war to help the poor Iranian people rid themselves of the terrorists.

Jon

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by princeofpeace

??????????????

What are you serious?

Iraq was invaded for oil and this is your response regarding Iran???????

How many times must a mouse in a lab maze be electrocuted before he realizes he should just stop going for the cheese?

Cheese here being propoganda, wake up and smell it

was thinking the same thing and then looked at his screename

prince of peace, oh hilarious

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join