It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims to know source of Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by usaf60ces
THERE IS NO ALIEN SPACE CRAFT OR DEAD ALIEN BODIES.

Calm down please no need to get all emotional.

So there are no alien spacecraft or bodies because you have been to Wright-Patterson Airforce Base and didn't see them? I hope I don't have to explain to you why your logic is severely flawed.

whoever this doctor is he is the only one out of this whole situation that makes any sense what so ever.

No he is making no sense at all. I already pointed this out a few posts above. He claims that the governments want us to believe in aliens. Wrong! They deny and ridicule the subject. So the good doctor is just spewing nonsense.

These "UFOs" people are seeing are nothing more than US aircraft in thier experimental stages.

So the US has had amazing anti gravity propulsion craft capable of performance unmatched by anything in this world for decades...And they don't use them...

Mind you there are credible reports regarding these "secret craft" for over 50 years and the US is still experimenting with them? Furthermore they are still spending billions of dollars on conventional aircraft. Why? Why not use these super secret craft that you have had fully operational for over 50 years? Why not fight wars with them? Your line of thinking is the same as bringing propellor aircraft to the Vietnam war whilst also having jet powerded birds that far outperform the propellor craft.

Sorry sir but you and the good doctor are the ones not making sense at all...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
ARE you kidding??? The "Good" Dr. grew up in our home town...try searching Oxford's web and see if YOU can find this good doctor! I would like to know WHEN he has done all this...he and his Dad did a farely decent job on my brother's fireplace....and his kid brother Greg was one of my brother's best friends in high school...do journalists even RESEARCH information anymore? Geez I guess if someone is going to exagerate, I would have picked OXFORD, too!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ok folks 1 more day before we find out what the US gov has been keeping secret for many years... yeah right!

If anyone gets their hands on some links, video, docs etc. to this "important" information. ~or~ If anyone attends the fiasco please, please post it on here so the rest of us common folk can get up to speed ASAP.

Thank You!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Don't you feel it in the air? It's like...all UFOs have been debunked or something. And all nations have combined to form one big international space federation with a really smart looking logo.
We are so lucky.
Seriously, anybody drop thirty bills to see this?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ok, the 19th has come and in a few ticks it will be gone. Yet no news on this "indisputable" proof that there are no ET's. I searched google about 10 pages deep and still nothing. Well other then about a million sites trying to get an ad click off the guys name. Nothing on G news as well... Not even 1 kid that might have attended and ran home to blog about it. Nothing, zip, zero, nada..

All I can say is, if it were so great, surely it would be all over the net by now....

Please let us know ASAP. I'm chomping at the bit on this one.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yeah I was wondering if his big announcement had come out or not. Maybe we will hear yet today..

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i have been waiting to see what happened with this thread...so anybody know anything about if this guy produced what he said he was going too ? or is it a HOAX ?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
frankwarren.blogspot.com...
UFO Breaking News! UFO Articles UFO Opinion Editorial UFO Flying Saucers Flying Disks Aerial Phenomenon Alien Abduction FOIA Requests Declassified Documents UFO History UFO Sightings Space Exploration Astrophysics Research Investigation

www.youtube.com...://www.russianamericaninstituteofspacescience.com/
YouTube - Myths In Space Science: REVEALED and DECLASSIFIED

Frank you got any updates for us ? nothing on google search that i can find ?

there has to be somebody that went to this event and they are either mad or glad to have paid 30 dollars ???

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So been out of town....

Any news? Or is this just another dud?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hi zorgon...more than likely a dud imo.

i think this is all B.S. and this guy really doesnt have anything and although i don't know what or if anything was presented i am willing to guess that he is talking about secret airships called stealth blimps.

I am sure you're already aware of these and from what i can tell they have had them for many years and were developed by Lockheed Martin.

he was talking about declassified airships and i am betting this is what he is talking about. certainly if this stuff is from the 80's it would be declassified about now?

i did some searching around and was looking at the website of where he was supposedly having this meeting and it seems that all the other people that book this place are a little out there imo.

www.sedonacreativelife.com...
Sedona Creative Life Center - Events Calendar

so i don't think there is much too look forward to in this if you ask me. i hope i am wrong.

anyone interested in these craft can check out these threads...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Stealth Blimp, page 1

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Awful Truth About UFOs (long) -- not for believers!, page 1

edit to add...just for the record , i am not trying to debunk the Phoenix Lights incident with this stealth blimp. just trying to show what this astrophysicist is probably going to claim this is what the ufo was.

also adding that in the beginning of the video

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Phoenix Lights Secret Technology

he claims that all the space agencies don't have secrets any longer due to a common goal for a re-supply ship called jules verne for the space station. it takes an Ariane 5 rocket to launch this supply vehicle into orbit.

www.esa.int...
ESA - Launch vehicles - Ariane 5 ECA

www.sciencedaily.com...
Jules Verne -- First Robotic Supply Vehicle To Space Station -- Passes Acoustic Test

do you think a rocket could explain the Phoenix Lights ?

[edit on 20-7-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

I don't know what others have said whether they believe it's UFOs, or those who do not accept UFOs saying it was military aircraft dropping flares.

First, a TV documentary showed the original night video and a daylight video from the same location as the night video. Both videos were superimposed on each other and stabilized. Each light disappeared behind a mountain peak so there you have the evidence for flares.

Additionally, I was going to write an article about that event from the flares side because I taped the night video, perhaps a better generation than is usually shown. In that video aircraft strobes were visible in the background. Once I saw these human aircraft lights, I KNEW that the so-called Phoenix "lights" were simply flares.

And never mind what loudmouth Jim Diletosso has mouthed off on. He's a know it nothing.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I have found this on internet:

www.zimbio.com...

So we try to contact Dr.James R.Bartzen & his office to get official stand on Phoenix Lights discloser.And when we can saw that 20 minute Video documentary which he presented on 19th july,2008 in Sedona,Arizona in front of few hundreds people. Ufo Blogger please to inform you that we're the 1st one over internet to break this New's "what after Phoenix Lights discloser?" And here is the response what we got from Dr.James R.Bartzen Office please read it care fully :- "Thank you for your response. We will be glad to share the footage once it's edited. We're in the process of deciding how the sharing of the information will be offered." So now what kind of offer we could expect is quite clear we need to buy that video documentary.I know it sad but That what really happened every time in our field. I am not saying that its bad to make money out of it ,its his work he can make money out of it but we don't have to forget the ethics as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

: ) CHECK OUT THE ANNOUNCEMENT made on James R. Bartzen, III PhD. 's web-site!!!

VERY COOL!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join