It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims to know source of Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

Well I know our Three-Letter-Agencies have technologies right now that would absolutely BEND the average person's friggin mind. The reason us lowly (taxpayers) don't hear about it till years later is, they want to exploit every single military/government use out of it before deeming it harmless to share with the 'children'.

I'm not sure I agree with the idea that 'we' made the zippy little things seen in the sky by soo many, so I'll remain on the fence about that.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Originally posted by Crabmeat
why would the gov't say they're flares? hmmm lets see.

angry mob comes to their door step saying "if that wasn't you what was it?"
if gov't says "aliens" then they'll have to reveal what they actually know
if the gov't says "oh it's a secret project" they'll likely have to reveal what it is, or atleast let the world know by saying so that they have crazy secret technology
or, if the gov't says "oh they're flares guys" then they laugh at our gullibility, and keep their secret project secret.

my logic is flawed, but seriously, why would the gov't admit to it being a test flight for some super tech? the people in pheonix would be pissed that tech was being tested over their homes.

You seemed to have forgotten that there's a whole lot of desert in Arizona to test things like this. Not to mention Nevada. It still makes no sense to me to fly this stuff over civilian airspace unless you are actually doing to test public reaction of seeing a highly classified ship. Not so classified anymore, I guess?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by NightVision]

If it's military tech, it stands to reason that it could possibly have applications dealing with urban warfare. Being as how there aren't millions of people in a 20 or so square mile area randomly out in the desert, it would have to be tested over a city. What's better? Moscow where it would be shot down? Or a U.S. city where the military ARE the one's tasked with defending cities so obviously no response will come. Tell the public it's flares...life goes on as normal. I assure you there were time's when the B-2 and F -117 were tested over U.S. cities. Do you doubt me?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Zenagain]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here is why I don' think what he is saying is true.

If one of these "secret" vehicles were to crash, or hit a passenger plane. that would be huge news. If the what happened in Phoenix crashed into a place where people lived, what then?

The risk is too high.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by talisman]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Then it's an alien attack and martial law starts.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

If one of these "secret" vehicles were to crash, or hit a passenger plane. that would be huge news. If the what happened in Phoenix crashed into a place where people lived, what then?

The risk is too high.

What then? Then the government admits that it was a "formerly" secret project being tested. Did I miss something? Or is it against the law here in the U.S. for our military to have R&D and to test new weapons and/or vehicles? You people need a lot of something called....."perspective".

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Zenagain]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain

Originally posted by talisman

The risk is too high.

What then? Then the government admits that it was a "formerly" secret project being tested. Did I miss something? Or is it against the law here in the U.S. for our military to have R&D and to test new weapons and/or vehicles? You people need a lot of something called....."perspective".

Sure, they can test it, but not over peoples houses. If it is "secret" what would happen if that "secret" stuff crashed in a neighbourhood? Not only would their gig be up, but think of the repercussions.

Also, what on earth would their secret sites for testing be for if they felt comfortable about flying stuff like this over peoples homes?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It's not like your average Walmart employee would be able to make head or tail of crash debris of a "formerly" secret aircraft in pieces on the ground. What's the odds of someone who could? 0%. Why? Because anyone who COULD has been sworn to secrecy! Come on people! Work towards a higher standard here!

:: Mumbles irritably ::

In answer to your question as to secret sites? Those would be the sites in the middle of the desert where ORDINANCE could be tested where American citizens aren't randomly zapped out of existence and whose families can't bring lawsuits against the Federal Government. (See Area 51 chemical lawsuit)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I wish I could remember where I heard it, sadly I dont anyway, I heard a NWO theorist say once that first the government would scare us with global warming then it would be the threat of terrorism and lastly alien invasion. Maybe thats why they do this stuff so publically?
That is not to say I dont believe in intelligent life forms on other planets, I just wonder if we are playing into the hands of the nasty shepperds.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Most of the crafts people see are ours. They are going to use them against us and have us believe that aliens are attacking.

We can argue back and forth forever about how exactly we discovered these technologies, but the fact of the matter is we have them.

Even Werner Von Braun (sp?) supposedly told his assistant that a false flag alien attack will be part of the plan to scare us into a one world government.

They also want us to believe that the crafts are alien because if we found out that the energy crisis could be solved by the technology that the government posseses they would be in big trouble.

Is it any wonder that we seem to have plenty of proof of super-advanced flying crafts, but no proof of actual alien beings? Hmm...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Zenagain, thank you for being the only person who understood what the hell I was talking about.

As for all the zippy blue lights, I haven't seen anything that made me think actual aliens are all around our space. I will admit that I've seen some strange things, but they're just UFO's to me, not necessarily flying space craft.

And to the person who brought up the 'what if' the vehicle crashed? They wouldn't. The physics applied and the delicacy to which these things are created are definitely beyond your average genius. If the concepts were disclosed then we'd comprehend, but mainstream science simply doesn't have that certain insight that the inside physicists have, from say, reverse engineering an alien craft?

Besides, if your what if did occur, what's to stop the gov't from collecting the wreckage right up super quick, and then go clean about another project that they tossed out the window years ago saying "this is top of the line stuff"... Aurora anybody?

The Crab with the biggest claw, Crabmeat

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The only record I've found anywhere other than the July 19 references is a memorial page for an English actress that died ten years ago. The only bit of commentary by someone in the Glascosmos (?!?) is about acting? He signed it without his PhD credit too. I guess Oxford hadn't mailed it out yet.
I'm actually concerned because the guy only appears on camera in a hat, glasses and has a beard.
If I were an alphabet agency bigwig and I really wanted to disinfo the public, I would hire a known expert of the Russian space program (say...BART Hendrickx) and put him in a disguise, then make him give a press conference. It also seems that this "documentary" is an entry in a film festival.
When you think about it....eh, I'd rather not.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

"The government desires people to believe in space aliens so they don't have to reveal the technologies that both we and the Russians have."

Since when does the government desire us to believe in aliens?

Last time I checked they were denying and ridiculing the existence of extraterrestrial beings.

Great logic by Dr. Bartzen.

[edit on 11/7/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Letting people think they are yours is a neat way of keeping any potential adversaries on the hop with the idea that. you have craft operating way above known contemporary parameters.

It also has the effect of corralling a few back onside who might, otherwise, start asking awkward questions. Playing the national security card is cheap and simple trick to shut the lid on things a little.

It is interesting that while the British MOD is saying they are just plasma the someone is now saying, "Oh actually they are a secret project".
They both can't be right, chances are, possibly, they are both actually wrong.

Lets be clear here, the USA uses a base in Scotland for testing anything that is long range. That means the MOD would have specific knowledge of these triangles which would then throw into the question their own assessment of them. As these triangles are turning up, pretty much, worldwide the range has to be pretty phenomenal.

I doubt the MOD would have made the statement about plasma, as they have, without consulting the USA over it. To have someone then come out and say. "Secret technology" is a bit of a communications cock up to say the least.

Finally, these triangles have been with us along time now. However, no Testor model, no leaked plans, no one claiming. "Oh yes i flew one of those". I find it hard to believe that they would have managed to keep such a tight lid on a project for over 50 years.

It also begs the question. If they have craft with these capabilities why are they still spending billions developing craft that don't even come close to the sort of performance figures, these triangles seem to show?

Think about it logically, why the need for the stealth fighter at all if they have these triangles? The stealth fighter cost billions and can;t fly supersonically. Yet, we are meant to believe the USA have had a craft that can break the sound barrier, silently, for 50 years.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I lived in Phoenix for a couple of years and weird lights were always being reported.
The cool part was that a lot of the reporters seem to believe something strange is going on. Because they would always end with the: well Lukes AFB is reporting they are balloons yadda yadda yadda with an eye roll.

I went outside to see them once and they were pretty eeerie. It gave you chills.

Huge, spread weird over the city.

What they were I have no idea. But I think anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
It's not like your average Walmart employee would be able to make head or tail of crash debris of a "formerly" secret aircraft in pieces on the ground. What's the odds of someone who could? 0%. Why? Because anyone who COULD has been sworn to secrecy! Come on people! Work towards a higher standard here!

:: Mumbles irritably ::

Okay, so a higher standard means accepting that our own U.S. Government would deliberately test a top secret craft over a highly populated space to make us believe we are being visited by aliens? That is not a higher standard. That is lunacy.

That is unnaceptable. Period.

True Patriotism means the public can have a right to know what is flying directly over their homes, not over restricted airspace. Our soldiers fight for that right too. Apparently you have forgotten this.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
reply to post by Zenagain

Zenagain, thank you for being the only person who understood what the hell I was talking about.

Incorrect. Many here, including myself understand precisely what you are talking about. I just respectfully disagree. As well, you have done a little bit of insulting toward the eye-witnesses by saying they are either on drugs, or 'out of their minds'. Is it impossible for you to simply have a civilized debate?

At the end of the day, you and I weren't there in PHX to actually see the V-Shaped craft and the lights. I for one, would collect testimony and eyewitness data before determining for everyone here what the govt. would or wouldn't fly over a city.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

Hello all. This is my first post to this site. It's key to be aware of the fact that this guy is trying to make money by conveniently taking a stance directly against perhaps the most widely seen and documented UFO sighting ever.

Also, remember that the closer we come to full disclosure of the obvious fact that we are not alone in the universe, and that they are already here in masse (see the smuggled NASA videos, James Casbolt story, Sheldan Nidle's site, James Gilliland's Ranch (where I spent 9 days in 2006 and saw "them" every single night))...the closer we get to this, the more the powers that be / were will try to confuse us. My feeling is that this guy is either a disinformation plant or a deluded egomaniac.

Also, If you watch The Phoenix Lights documentary or Out of the Blue Documentary, you will plainly see dozens of normal, everyday folks who all describe the exact same thing when it comes to this event: A mile (or 2) wide one piece craft, completely silent, moving very slowly and sending out a feel good vibe through its self contained amber orbs.

Now do you honestly think that we can take secret technology and pull this off on our own and then would we let it out and parade this thing down the whole state of Arizona and back on the night of Hale Bopp?

You have to use your common sense gang. The simplest answer is often the right answer:

IT WAS AN EXTRA DIMENSIONAL BENEVOLENT SPACECRAFT.

Folks, whether your mind wants to come to grips with it or not, we are at the cusp of a truly extraordinary event. Before the end of 2012, we will be having a Major First Contact event. It is inevitable. My sense is that it will be sometime around the summer solstice of 2010. My advice is to go within, simplify, meditate, connect with God, come up with your own answers, be ultra discerning of anything said or written (even this) and prepare for some astonsihing changes in this world. Cause they're coming - and there is certainly nothing to fear.

We're headed home to where we truly belong - love, abundance, unity, brotherhood, creativity and divine joy.

Thanks for reading this.

Love and light to all...Jason

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jmklaren

jmklaren could you describe what you saw in the sky at that ballgame? Was it points of light in a dark sky? Or an actual structure?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have one big problem with all this "ooh it's all secret stuff the military has" talk.

That one has been doing the rounds for decades now, and while the military does undoubtedly have lots of classified and doubtless very advanced hardware, I doubt it's anything THAT advanced.

You see, my basic problem is that if they had such incredible technology, why would they be hiding it away? At a time when we are still fitting out various military platforms with the Browning M2 .50 Cal heavy machine gun, a weapon that has its progeny back around WWI, wouldn't you think we had something a little bit more "Starwars" if we have top secret research aircraft zapping around the sky at Warp 4?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I would imagine he is correct, the nazis were experimenting with propulsion tech in the 30s why is it such a big deal that after almost 80years we may have craft capable of what most people may think of as magic in the skys, (not sure but i think it was called operation paperclip which took the best nazi scientists back stateside after ww2 before the russians got there hands on them)..iam not saying that E.T is not involved somewhere but to say that all these thousands of sightings each decade are all E.T is mabey a little over the top....and who knows mabey none are E.T and we really do have our brains that be on this planet to thank..i doubt that but who the hell knows..the man on the street will never know everything.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join