It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims to know source of Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I agree this is disinformation, but for a different reason entirely. This "Dr." who was interviewed by Chris Kline (cheese ball) at Phoenix's ABC 15 News channel is a crock. First of all, if he had any knowledge or connection to the government in regards to the projects he claims are going on, he would have been arrested by now by having a website called "russianamericaninstituteofspacescience.com" with his pictures all over it selling tickets to a show to reveal such state secrets!

Second of all, there is no official "Institute" called the Russian American Institute of Space Science. It's an internet domain name he registered (you can register anything you want) and that's all. He advertises & sells tickets to his presentations from there.

Third of all, look at the guy. Yes appearances are very revealing. His goofy hat that he stuck some cheap pins of the Russian & American flags, plus a Red Star, is certainly not the type of attire one wears when trying to attain credibility.

The funny part is that people seem to give him credibility simply because he claims to have a doctorate in astrophysics. So what? Just because someone has Phd does that mean you are going to believe them when they try to sell you snake oil?

This guy is a failed astrophysicist trying to milk his title to sell tickets about fake Government Secrets disclosure using a the front of a official sounding, yet fake institute, to make the "sale".

A dime a dozen.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

what game is your avatar from? i loved that game, but can't remember the name.

anyway.....i've always thought the P-Lights were military, then i watched a documentary on them and found out the native people of that area hav been seeing these things for millennium. the mountain range south of phoenix where the lights ended is called 'the gateway to the stars'. the video also claims that the same time the P-Lights event went down, press clinton was at a golf tounery and was hustled out of there unannounced and disappeared for 3 weeks. they claimed he fell and 'broke' his knee and needed surgery. a month later he showed no signs of surgery.....

i think there is some serious fwd, backward, flipside, uploaded, twisted disinfo going on with this case.

i urge you all to read '2012 War for Souls'. not b/c it's a great book or anything, but b/c it puts forth an idea i've considered: it is very possible that we must never admit that there are 'visitors'. the second such an official proclamation is made, the invasion begins.

i'm not ready for war. the men in black will draft me. not cool.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
my only reason for believing that the PHX lights are not of UFO origin is simply that there were no military craft on it's arse. I think if a craft of that size and of the dimensions reported was hovering around for an hour, then it would certainly have been surrounded within a fraction of that time. not to mention no news helicopters were around the scene either.

if the flight wasn't planned by the gov't then the military would be all over it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

It's true most of the UFO's being seen are mostly coming from government projects. The craft the military use have been reverse-engineered from ET technology.

ET's don't show up in our skies unless they want to be seen, even the military can't detect them. They can cloak and become absolutely silent and invisible virtually undetectable. Usually the sightings reported come from the military or ET's that want to be seen.

ET's do exist and those who work on these black opp projects know it very well along with a list of others. There's way too much evidence out there, countless witness's and testimony not mentioning all of the abduction cases, sightings and past/history events.

Let's face it folks ET's exist, Time to WAKE UP!

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I specifically remember seeing a TV show, maybe it was UFO Hunters or The Unexplained, that said the Phoenix lights were in fact military flares put there by the military to distract people from the real UFO that was flying low and slow nearby.

I'll see if I can find a reference to it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Here is a video which claims to prove that the Phoenix lights were military flares:

And another one which claims to prove that they were NOT military flares

I guess the jury is still out regarding this one...

[edit on 10-7-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sorry, I cant seem to post the videos for some reason, and I can't edit my post either. I try again to provide links.

Claiming to prove that the lights were military flares:

www.youtube.com...

Claiming to prove that the lights were not military flares:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I believe this person.

I think the whole cold war was a big sham of weapons sales between the two sides... it's been 6 years, we have come a long way and spent alot of money and I see things unexplainable in the skies all the time in the southwest of the Us...

As much as I enjoy alien theories, I think it is all disinfo most likely

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
one word may sum this up:HOLOGRAM

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I dont believ it , i think that the pheonix lights were simply a police car in the distance(blinking red light??) it was disclosed as a hoax on the soldiers by an officer.

i also dont believe this guy, he looks like micheal moore..

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

Z.S.P.V.G.: It's the old Arcade Game, Zaxxon. Man I miss that one

Hey what about a third possible scenario? This stretching it, but if ET is really here and visiting us, they could have an agreement with our military to do a 'fly over' at a specific date/time/location without govt. interference. Alledgedly, a similiar agreement was made involving the Greys pertaining to abductions. Or perhaps our insider knowledge of the craft is that is can 'phase in and out' of this dimension, thus a chase would prove un needed. I know this theory is out there. but you never know.

Crabmeat's theory makes a lot of sense too, regarding no other military aircraft in the area. However, history has shown that our govt. is often too inept to react to these things quickly with Air Recon, i.e., Pearl Harbor/Sept. 11th

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
oh great, just what we need, another guy out there miss leading the public, keeping the ET phenomenon an eternal debate.

im just gonna refer to the 3 million people who claim to have been abducted/contacted and most importantly jim sparks accounts. some people try and throw out the grand ALL KNOWING GOVERNMENT technology card, but dont be fooled by this crap.

ET's are here, nuff said.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
I agree this is disinformation, but for a different reason entirely.

I'm open to alternative explanations.

This "Dr." who was interviewed by Chris Kline (cheese ball) at Phoenix's ABC 15 News channel is a crock. First of all, if he had any knowledge or connection to the government in regards to the projects he claims are going on, he would have been arrested by now by having a website called "russianamericaninstituteofspacescience.com" with his pictures all over it selling tickets to a show to reveal such state secrets!

It is not that easy to arrest someone for divulging secrets. And doing so draws media attention, which the government wishes to avoid. John Lear and Bob Lazar have both given away some "secrets" but were not put away for it.

Second of all, there is no official "Institute" called the Russian American Institute of Space Science. It's an internet domain name he registered (you can register anything you want) and that's all. He advertises & sells tickets to his presentations from there.

I haven't had a chance to check on this, but if you are right, that is a good point.

Third of all, look at the guy. Yes appearances are very revealing. His goofy hat that he stuck some cheap pins of the Russian & American flags, plus a Red Star, is certainly not the type of attire one wears when trying to attain credibility.

Albert Einstein looked a little goofy at times too.

One can't always judge a book by its cover.

The funny part is that people seem to give him credibility simply because he claims to have a doctorate in astrophysics. So what? Just because someone has Phd does that mean you are going to believe them when they try to sell you snake oil?

People having a Ph.D. can go either way in the credibility department. It depends on what they do with all that accumulation of information and if their conclusions are well-researched and thought-out.

This guy is a failed astrophysicist trying to milk his title to sell tickets about fake Government Secrets disclosure using a the front of a official sounding, yet fake institute, to make the "sale".

You may be on to something.

I would also like to offer the possibility that we are both right.

That he is out to make money AND that he is also a discreetly paid disinformation agent.

Originally posted by LordThumbs
im just gonna refer to the 3 million people who claim to have been abducted/contacted and most importantly jim sparks accounts. some people try and throw out the grand ALL KNOWING GOVERNMENT technology card, but dont be fooled by this crap.

ET's are here, nuff said.

Agreed.

Three million is understating it

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

First of all, if he had any knowledge or connection to the government in regards to the projects he claims are going on, he would have been arrested by now by having a website called "russianamericaninstituteofspacescience.com" with his pictures all over it selling tickets to a show to reveal such state secrets!

I gave that poster a star.

As for the Phoenix Lights and the apparent lack of action on the part of the US Military..

There are witnesses who said they saw military fighters pursuing the lights which seemed to blink out when the jets approached. I'm not saying those witnesses are credible. Just that alot of people saw a lot of different things.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Who cares?

Buddy isn't going to divulge any info until the 19th.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
At least one set of lights, the sort of V-shaped ones from afar, were indeed flares, at least it would seem so after investigation. I think there were other lights that night, and sigthings north and south of Phoenix, and I am thinking perhaps flares released that night was in relation to those sightings, but they were flares none-the-less.

One show, they took video of the exact same spot during the day, when you could see the mountain range. They superimposed the mountains on the night shot, and every single flare disappeared as it went behind any mountain. It all lined up perfectly. That at least for me, cleared that up.

But something else happened that night, and the alien walking out on stage when the mayor tries to get some serious answers, really was a kick in the proverbial nads by the powers that be, trying for some hardcore disinformation and antics to try to make the whole thing seem foolish. That angered me to no end.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

It is not that easy to arrest someone for divulging secrets. And doing so draws media attention, which the government wishes to avoid. John Lear and Bob Lazar have both given away some "secrets" but were not put away for it.

That's true PR, but it depends on what kind of secrets he divulges. It's one thing to make outrageous claims. It's quite another to give ultra top secret technology away. Unless he actually has worked on these "secret craft" and knows how they physically operate, no one will take him seriously (as they shouldn't).

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Alert, Alert,,,this is just junk to drive people to a website.. This doesnt say anything or prove anything, its just a way to get you to go to a website....This is a scam

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Imo opinion the question isn't what occured in the evening of March 13, 1997. I believe Mitch Stanley.

He had a telescope, stated what he saw, and hasn't tried to benefit financially by making claims....

Tony Ortega's article from June 1997.
www.phoenixnewtimes.com...

Tony Ortega discusses that article, ten years later
www.skeptic.com...

Now, that doesn't mean the planes themsleves weren't piloted by aliens, or they were used as a distraction from something else nearby, or as a form of military tests...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of some type of light weapon technology used by the government to take down/ repel alien crafts. Could this be the technology seen in phx. Maybe he's telling the truth about this event. Havent the US used ufo's as a smoke shield for their military experiments before! This does not mean that Ufos are not real imo!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join