It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress KNOWS Eminent marshal law plan, ENDof 08

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
All the classical signs of a hoax....

...Only conspiracy sites got the leak
...No evidence for it what so ever
...Playing up to the hopes and fears of what conspiracy theorists want to happen

And on, and on, and on. I guess this just proves that if you tell people what they want to believe, they will believe it in the absence of all evidence. Its quite logical as to why this is a hoax - if any congress person was truly concerned about the things the video claims they were talking about, just leak it to the mass media. The media lives for stuff like that. They love to instill utter panic.

I'm sure this has been discussed already but....
ding ding ding

Another sign is the long times between stating there is information and actually telling us the information, and frequently going off topic. Classic hoax tactics. If there is important life changing information then just tell us, don't go on any wild rants wasting our precious time (since this stuff is imminent right?)

He also never explains who "they" are. Congress has a secret closed door meeting and they tell congress all this stuff. "They" as in other congressmen? How did they know? "They" as in some secret society? lol, why in the world would they tell congress?

*sigh*
Unfortunately people will lap this up without questioning or researching on their own....

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Looking at the stock charts -- seems like we are repeating 2001 downturn .. identically -- scary stuff around the same as last time

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

Well, I think Kucinich, who didn't attend this particular meeting was pretty clear that the "secret" briefing was given by representatives/Cabinet members of the current excecutive branch admins.

That would be the "They" in this case, I think. (?)

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You know that Canadian SPP provocatures was a real power to the people we busted these official riot starters if you like... So, Self Policing is a must if peace is to go forward....

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
based on things happening i just wanting to bumb sence the two vids talk about economic crash which is odd sence one of the big banks up in died

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

"Accountability ends where secrecy begins"

That statement couldnt be more true......

*Claps*

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

In fact 10,000+ banks fail every year in America.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just stumbled upon this post and am a relative newbie to ATS overall. Given the recent developments here in the USofA, thought some additional discussion here would prove interesting.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have been recently wondering why the House and Senate leadership as well as the candidate have been pushing the bailout plan. The House minority congressmen have been holding it up. . .

Could it be that the leadership is aware of something that the others don't know?

Perhaps the failure of the bailout plan could be a trigger for the suspension of the elections and the implementation of martial law?

Just a thought that has been nagging me.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Don't worry, when the time comes my band of patriots and I will break you out of the camp you'll be held in for reeducation.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well I guess its safe to say Congress knew that a Financial Crisis and already took measures to protect themselves. I wonder what else went on in the meeting.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
there has to be a war though

for if we as people really want to be free
we have to take on the opressors in this case the NWO
not just the american government but all governments
have to be takin out and anarchy replacing it to cause pure
chaos which will be replaced by freedom

the liberation will come sooner than later

let us see what happens then
do the american people sit back and watch with cowards eyes
or do they jion the liberation to freedom