It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress KNOWS Eminent marshal law plan, ENDof 08

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I wonder if people really realize that the power elite has already failed in their quest for total sheeple control. Just look at Iraq. They went into Iraq and failed having a hand in Iraq's destiny. They have lost in Iraq, their shattered business ventures reduced to criminal and/or rent-an-army ventures.

But they have a plan for every plan the power elite always do, maybe even when and if they lose power! They have big-picture plans from A-Z.

Plan Y is to wage war with Iran, China, or Russia as a last ditch plan to solidify their power; perhaps forever. People will either rebel or bow down to them. Maybe North America will turn into post-Saddam Iraq as people choose sides. I wonder who will come to try pacify North America. (Good luck, 'Liberators')

Plan Z is to kill hundreds of millions as an act of revenge when the last houses of the centuries-old power elite families have finally lost control as people no longer subscribes to them. No matter who is in power, many nuclear weapons are probably missing and in the hands of unknowns. it takes just one nuclear bomb to start a war.

Maybe it is all just a master plan by the secret world power to reduce the world's population by a few billion to re-mold the world in their favored image. Countries, governments, armies, wars, racism, religion? All illusion.

'All the world is a stage, and we are mere actors' - Shakespeare.

I am having a hard time deciding what is more frightening? The horrid choice of scenario's? or the fact that you've identified two very real 'possible' realities.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
All the classical signs of a hoax....

...Only conspiracy sites got the leak
...No evidence for it what so ever
...Playing up to the hopes and fears of what conspiracy theorists want to happen

And on, and on, and on. I guess this just proves that if you tell people what they want to believe, they will believe it in the absence of all evidence. Its quite logical as to why this is a hoax - if any congress person was truly concerned about the things the video claims they were talking about, just leak it to the mass media. The media lives for stuff like that. They love to instill utter panic.

WOW really c'mon, are you serious!!

When do you think that the media wouldEVER in a million years leak something like that!

Headline: Congressman Know about Economic Crash

Yeah right, think about what you say, are you crazy!!!??

And yes the media does love to instill panic but only government approved of panic.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well, a coming economic crisis was the first thing they said would happen in this lead up into martial law, and from the looks of it, it seems likely.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All three of these threads point to a very bleak outlook for the economy. Oil at an all time high, the DOW at a two year low, and banks going under left and right.

Regardless of rather or not this is what the secret session was about, it looks like it may happen. It also is very probable the congress knew this would happen, so it definitely lends more credence to the OP.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Try to think about all that is going on and consolidate that information.
Take the long view and quit watching the main stream media.
Do not allow them to put you nto the same bag as the people that have 3 second attention spans.
Think for yourself. The MSM cares not about you, only their ratings and or circulation.
You think Limbaugh is a sham? Think about how many lies, fabrications, half-truths, falsehoods, etc., the New York TImes has been caught in in the last few years and they're still credible?
They are all a sham.
The internet is rife with lunacy, but we know that it's there. And with that being said we can filter accordingly.
The MSM tells us we are getting facts when we are getting nothing but crapped in our faces.
These people are the people Jefferson warned us about.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Seems to be a lot of disagreement about how much power the US Federal Government has.
IMO, within certain spheres, they have nearly absolute power. But next to none in others.
As a general statement, what has been the business of the Feds?
Right. They regulate international affairs and as the Free Market expands with our "help", the organization just gets bigger and busier.
We can't control global crop yields or anything on that scale. In fact, the more you interfere on the large scale, the quicker it gets messed up and really unpredictable.
This uncertainty is the reason for all of our Wars. We want to provide conditions for upper class Americans to make money. That's basically it, but it really entails alot.\
Now, they have nearly absolute power when it comes to domestic public opinion. They control the discussion because they control basic info.
They are not all-powerful, but they have power over perception and consensus, which makes them appear to be VERY powerful.
And that's the way they like it. A good example is the irrational denial and avoidance by federal agencies when any questions are raised about ET's or UFOs. These things are clearly out of their control and they don't want you to think about things that they don't control.
The governemnt is scrambling right now, but don't worry, they, like the military, spend alot of time training for disruptions. We're scrambling, but we haven't even begun. Just wait.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

plucky is confused, i have no idea was MSM is. Do you mean MSN? If you do, please provide a link to a story saying that officials from Congress are leaking information, and not into their diapers...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Found this after digging...

www.australia.to...

What is the ethos of that news organization? Anyone know?

"Theorists" is insufficient for me, plucky.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Check this out!

and this!

We were told that the marines were going to be conducting urban warfare training in some different areas of the city.

I really didn't think anything about it. It was actually kind of cool to see the Chinooks flying over the house for a solid week.

When it started happening at midnight I started to become uneasy about what was going on. So I decided to hop in my truck and go for a joyride. I was shocked to see marines actually on the ground and in residental areas in the middle of the night.

This was Martial Law training for sure!

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Volton]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rhombus24

Your right, they would be less likely to do it in a DNC controlled congress. However, as the media is good at spinning, it would be very easy to make it look like the Democrat congressmen leaked it and were trying to save us all.

This sort of hoax is just serving the fantasies of conspiracy theorists, it has no basis in reality.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
Uhh what? Yes every single thing said here is only a rumor, and I'd bet money that its a hoax.

You and I must not watch the same media. I spent hours today listening to the media tell me about how the economy sucks and it is George Bush's fault. These people would salivate with the chance to report on this...

...if they thought it could remotely be true.

I don't believe the media would do the story if it's true, I believe everything going out of the media is tightly controlled by the shadow government and they have them by strings like puppets. Any story that is ever released from the media must be reviewed in advance by someone who approves it or dumps it. If it's revealing anything top secret or in the making with real information as to panic or cause alert to the pubic they quickly dump it without everybodys knowledge of it being real or not. One thing is for sure someone is reviewing them and deciding what can be told and what can't. (Hired secretly perhaps, tightly compartmentalized.)

We see the same thing with ufo reports and people who talk about abduction experiences on air, the media usually laughs in their face and makes them out to be nut cases on national telivison so everybody goes with the flow and is convinced that ET's and UFO's don't exist and are only for mental patients.(It's a strategy to keep the masses in the blind along with all of the movies, tv series and comic books etc. If you shove it in our face all day long and make it out to be sci-fi we could never believe it to be real.(Brainwashing/programming tactic.)

If the public becomes to aware of something only then will the shadow government allow a story to be released in order to debunk the truth, an attempt to calm the masses down, but that's the only way I believe something of this magnitude would ever leak out.
A few congressman and senators becoming aware and appalled by what they hear and learn coming forward is exactly what we should be looking and hoping for. We should look for people coming forward that don't want a part of the game-plan from the CIA, FBI government offices etc.

(These are the people we need to hear from.)

SO I take this video seriously and everybody else should as well.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

plucky is confused, i have no idea was MSM is. Do you mean MSN? If you do, please provide a link to a story saying that officials from Congress are leaking information, and not into their diapers...

MSM means Main Stream Media I believe..."into their diapers"

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
They the powers that be are thinkimngh that we the people can't handle the truth so they close doors and make plns such as this. It is truly a shame to see them acting like they have been for the last few years. They all know that we can vote them out in the next election but they still act as if we the people have no power. They are in for a real awaking and shockl of how we will unite under the veal of freedom. Here is another web page that will give you a better understanding of what we will face. hermes-press.com... The warnings have been clear and as informed as they could be but the ones in power have not be up front with what is really going on here in our country. They all need to be removed and start over under the original constitution.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wow, Ya it was an hour meeting on only how to attack Iran and also how to form the North American Union. That meeting wasn't about how to take over the world and make a global gov. The whole one world order thing is the overall picture and will happen in the coming years but no this year.
This year they want to make an North American Union and attack Iran.
They are taking steps towards a world order.

Ya the United States is going to collapse. The reason for this is our economy we already in a ression. Yet Bush and many political people keep denining it even today. The gdp is lower than it was 10 years ago. This indicates a ression. Now people won't see bad conditions yet because it's just the starting point just watch what will happen in 2009 if this trend continues.

Also someone said we are the richest country in the world this is not true you should take an economics class we are in debt. We get money with selling bonds to other countries like china,India,Japan ect ect we are in bad shape compared to some other contries. the UK is the riches country but not by much. Also you should see how much just one euro is compared to american currency.

The only reason I bealive this posts that a world order is going to come I can see the possiblility right now with our tech and also how bush and many others in our gov manipulate the system.

I also feel we have less freedom than any other country. Why do I say this?? well look at each law. Bush violated the privacy act which he done his wiretapping without a court order this now give bush more power and yet bush also went to Iraq without approval in congress.
This shows that bush has more power than anyone in the gov. The purpose of having congress and the house ect was a power balance check which so far I have seen that it failed ever since bush came to office.

You really have to look at the evidence that is their. Bush and even said on CNN that we will be issued a national id card by may 2008. before that I have heard that the chip was to be implanted in a person. Yet they then knew it won't be fly by with many people since it will be not under the covers. So they came up with the National id card. If you really watch how bush and them manipulate people .

Another proof that I can say is that the U.S gov allowed major corps to outsorce jobs and also move assets to other countries. Now why is that??
It was to prepair huge american companies to built somthing outside the US becuase they know somthing about the economy. This also lowers the gdp of the U.S They allowed the companies to slowly move to other countries to establish solid ground so they won't get effeced.

What do you guys think about that???

These are just my opinions I am not stating that it's a fact that we will be enslaved, but really look at our country already we have so many laws and most of the laws destroy our freedom. If you look in other countries you can do much more stuff in other countries than if you were in the U.S.
and also some other countries have more reasonable laws.

I am just saying if I go to a third world you could make your own fireworks and test them with no cost but only the materials. In the U.S you have to first have a permit and they won't give you a permit unless a chemist that is licenses and hsa a degree that worked on the creating of the fireworks. Then you have to pay for a test sight and yet you have to have local firedepartment and police that will cost you before you can test anything.

If you think that is freedom then really you need to look up the word freedom.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
One thing to consider with this story that nobody has yet to mention...

If Congress was briefed on an impending economic crash, this means what many of us has said about the elite bankers desire for world control is 100% true. Its the evidence we all have been seeking folks. It validates us and tells those that laughed at our conspiracy nonsense as utterly true.

Prior knowledge of an economic collapse indicates its being scientifically engineered. It means someone from behind the scenes is purposely planning on crashing our economy.

This is the ultimate proof of a conspiracy

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Right. The problem with this is you have as much evidence that this is true as you do that the media is controlled by some "shadow organization." Which is to say...none. While no one would dispute that the media has an agenda driven by partisan politics, its not directly "controlled." '

You cannot provide proof for this evidence by referring to a conspiracy which has just as little proof as the one you want to believe. Its a hoax, like the hundreds of others "OMG THE END IS NIGH" posts we see everyday. The bad thing about this is it tries to look legitimate, the other ones don't even bother.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Stared and Flaged. Oh man I hope someone with a conscience and a lot of money and power puts a full page AD out in all the Metro Sunday papers.
This is beyond a wake up call America

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

I agree that this may be a complete hoax - on the other hand Indy Max (one the US largest mortgage lenders) is being taken over by the Fed...because they imploded..largest bank closure in the history of the country..hmmmm...but still not proof...

As to the media - I encourage you to watch a video called Manufacturing Consent - you can find it www.66stage.com... for free if your interested...its based on Noam Chomsky's work who is by no means a slouch in the scholarship department...whether you agree with his assessment is another matter ....one thing I've learned (after 58 years on planet
Crazed) about fascism and evil in general - it always comes in smiling on little cat feet offering chocolate and diplomacy and counts on your good faith and disbelief to accomplish its ends

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

How is IndyMac proof of this? Banks failures are not unique. Its the second largest failure in US history, does anyone remember the first? No. Because its not a big deal - may not happen every day, but it happens enough not to cause wide-scale panic. Netbank, Savings and Loans, etc. all failed...way before ATS was around to use them to predict doom.

As I said, I have no doubt the media are spinmeisters. But this does not mean they are controlled. Noam Chomsky, given his status as a known fear monger and US basher, is not likely to convince me of a shadow government. I would trust him no more than I'd trust Karl Rove.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Apparently you didn't read my post - did I say the bank closure was proof? No I did not so please don't put words in my mouth -

Did I ask you to "trust" Noam Chomsky?...no I did not - and I venture to say you have never read Noam Chomsky nor anyone who is critical of your world view....thats the perfect description of an ostrich....If that does not describe you I apologize but your attitude seems to be the opposite of inquiry...Inquiry is healthy, and getting information from many different points of view can also be enlightening...it may have the effect of solidifying your own point of view but thats no tragedy....however your response to my comments shows me that you have no interest in inquiry or discussion...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

That is what you get for assuming. In the course of my undergraduate and graduate degrees, just about everything I've read has been critical of my world views. Unlike you, I don't read things that only agree with my worldview. I've read more Noam Chomsky than you can imagine. Inquiry is healthy, believing every conspiracy theory that comes out because it reflects what you want to believe is gullible.

Your response shows you have no interest in discussion unless it furthers your worldview.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join