It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More RECENT silly claims from cult greer... (made this week)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

The internet's for showing people the May 2001 conference and doing audio interviews and raking in donations....

The actual evidence, the good stuff, that's for the people he works with in person....

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well in all honesty then,

I can say, I communicate with Dust beings from a City located in my Cabinet,

Only the people who work closely with me can hear what they say to me, an all info reguarding them will be mentaly remembered an not put on paper untill I have the whole story I mean situation understood.

I will be releasing a DvD at my Dustpeople meetings but only for a small fee to cover costs of communicating with the Dust people.....

Honestly If you think of this guy like what I just mentioned, You would think hes a Quack just the like.

If someone is talking to Ets, an they wanted them to show the world their being, then im sure they would want EVERYONE to know, Not just this small gathering of professionals....

If any Et race wanted their Info an exsistence to be hidden, then they are here to destroy us lol..... Plain an simple.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

Yep.

And yet, if you talk to people close to him, they vouch for him and act like he's the real deal.

Weird....

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
wanna come see the dust people? You too can vouch for me, I'll pay you too

lol on another note, ETs using humans for disclosure is like Me Using kids to promote the reality of the easter bunny,

As long as I keep up with the egg hunting, and the presents, Im gonna have kids going around saying HEY easter Bunny! YAY!

WHY on earth wouldnt a ET race just beam down a Broadcast signal to everyones tv at once? Or controll the internet an make it play a movie, Or write in our sky, " We are Here to say Hello " Take us to your dealer I mean leader.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trance Optic
wanna come see the dust people? You too can vouch for me, I'll pay you too

I don't think people like Nora Maccoby or James Gilliland have received any money from Greer to vouch for him....

WHY on earth wouldnt a ET race just beam down a Broadcast signal to everyones tv at once? Or controll the internet an make it play a movie, Or write in our sky, " We are Here to say Hello " Take us to your dealer I mean leader.

Exactly - real disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence will eventually come from the ETs themselves.

But in the meantime there are issues on Earth that needed to be dealt with, such as the military-industrial complex blowing trillions on black projects and hoarding the technology to themselves. That's really what the Disclosure Project was about, and what AERO and the Orion Project are about.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
As long as people buy his books and pay the fees to see him talk, he would never show us the evidence (if he actually had any). It is interesting the X Files movie sequel is subtitled: I want to Believe as that is the state of too many UFO researchers. After hearing and reading about so many of these people (Greer, Adamski, etc) I can see why Philip Klass was such a firm debunker.
I always get my UFO books at the library and read them for free.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
The actual evidence, the good stuff, that's for the people he works with in person....

Riiiight.

Like that ever elusive alien baby evidence (that he can mention but not talk about).

Or the wreckage debris(that he can mention but not talk about).

Or the SETI coverup of alien signals (that he can mention but not divulge the source)

Or his CIA briefing (uh huh)

Or the alleged G7 Country who's using him to facilitate contact (which he can mention but not elaborate nor mention by name)

Ah yes. This can go on forever for the dim witted who never realize they're being played. People can call this a smear article all they wish, but in regard to financial matters, if this were untrue, the writer would have been quickly sued and C&D's filed to have it removed. It has not happened.

But please by all means buy into it heart and soul.

This tripe keeps the less critical hobbyists occupied while the rest of the community who are interested in serious discussion and changing the tone of the UFO conversation move on.

I'll say it again if anyone is confused: To me, this man is a blight upon the study, and is a personal insult to those having any legitimate experience.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Riiiight.

Like that ever elusive alien baby evidence (that he can mention but not talk about).

Or the wreckage debris(that he can mention but not talk about).

Or the SETI coverup of alien signals (that he can mention but not divulge the source)

Yep. Just like SO many others who claim to have seen something far out but have no proof. Contactees, witnesses, whistleblowers, insiders..... Greer is hardly the only one in this "field" who talks about things he can't prove.

Ah yes. This can go on forever for the dim witted who never realize they're being played. People can call this a smear article all they wish, but in regard to financial matters, if this were untrue, the writer would have been quickly sued and C&D's filed to have it removed. It has not happened.

Nor have CSETI, TDP, AERO and the Orion Project been sued for scamming people. That has not happened either.....

But please by all means buy into it heart and soul.

Well, I'll buy the DVDs and see if there's any interesting evidence on them anyway. Which is more than I can say for you and davidbiedny.....

This tripe keeps the less critical hobbyists occupied while the rest of the community who are interested in serious discussion and changing the tone of the UFO conversation move on.

Move on to what, though? Lots and lots and lots of cases of flying disks and weird lights in the sky? Yawn.

Face it, the contactees, whistleblowers and free energy folks have all the really interesting stuff, even if it's nigh impossible to sort out what's true and what's not. Take all that away, and all you have is lots and lots of weird lights in the sky. Yeeehaw!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Well, I'll buy the DVDs and see if there's any interesting evidence on them anyway. Which is more than I can say for you and davidbiedny.....

You really need to secure your thinly veiled insults, MrdDstrbr.

For all of your support that you seem to pledge to cult greer (I may be wrong about this), it's really tiring to read how you don't own a credit card and struggle to pay for DVDs.

Welcome to the real world, where the dollar rules. cult greer knows this, that's why it does what it does. Sucking in blind believers has to be a better life than putting your hands into human slop as a trauma surgeon.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
You really need to secure your thinly veiled insults, MrdDstrbr.

Why? These guys have no problem calling me "stupid ignorant doe-eyed meat puppet". I'm showing grace, patience, restraint, and veiling my insults much better than they

For all of your support that you seem to pledge to cult greer (I may be wrong about this), it's really tiring to read how you don't own a credit card and struggle to pay for DVDs.

Well you won't have to read about it much longer.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Take all that away, and all you have is lots and lots of weird lights in the sky. Yeeehaw!

And there ya have it, the shallow view of what I hope is not the majority of the UFO-interested public.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If anyone wants to help me get a DvD together of the " Dust People " Send me a U2u lol .....

This Greer Is Outta Heer! lol

1 2 3 9 This is No longer a Sentence of One Line.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Trance Optic]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

okay so i just found this thread and haven't read the posts....but... why dis Stephen Greer because he's found a way to make a buck off his life's passion? I feel disclosure is one of the most profound events in the history of humankind and its taking place right now. I am commited to helping smooth the way for humanity in whatever small way I can by researching the subject and hopefully preparing somewhat those whom the Creator puts in my path. That said, I wouldn't be adverse to making some coinage along the way. It wouldn't mean I wasn't sincere.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
okay so i just found this thread and haven't read the posts....but... why dis Stephen Greer because he's found a way to make a buck off his life's passion?

There's a fundamental difference between making an HONEST buck, as opposed to making a dishonest buck.

Research the Mothra Incident and make up your mind about which way cult greer makes its money.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I told you, the idea behind the Mothra Incident was to permanently turn us off of investigating CSETI and Greer's other projects. And it worked perfectly too.....

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I told you, the idea behind the Mothra Incident was to permanently turn us off of investigating CSETI and Greer's other projects. And it worked perfectly too.....

Unless you can supply some concrete evidence to support this, MrdDstrbr, it is still your baseless opinion.

It's extremely tiring reading how you presume to know the innner workings of cult greer, yet you deny having formal contact with it.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Unless you can supply some concrete evidence to support this, MrdDstrbr, it is still your baseless opinion.

Fine, don't believe me. You're behaving exactly how Greer wants you to behave!

And I did supply the evidence and reasoning BTW.

It's extremely tiring reading how you presume to know the innner workings of cult greer, yet you deny having formal contact with it.

I never denied having contact with them. I had some email exchanges with the CSETI Coordinator, and I was also talking with Lalancette, who was a CSETI trainee and Disclosure Project rep. That's the contact that I've had.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Whoah!

I come back to this thread a few days later and what do I see? The same thing I see in every Greer related thread! The 'UFOlogical' Community at each others throats.

It makes me question if 'this' is exactly what Greer intended. There's no doubt that Greer is a clever man and I'm sure he would be well aware that making bold claims without supplying evidence is going to split the community between those who have unquestioning faith, and those who believe that the burden of proof is on him.

As we all know (and Greer knows too):
Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Proof

So why doesn't he provide the ONE thing that would legitimize not only himself, but the whole field of UFO research? After all, that's what we all want isn't it? Or is it??? It certainly begs the question!

Instead of proof, all we see are excuses for not providing it - and somehow for some people, this makes everything OK or legit... And what do we see from his 'followers'? The exact same behavior! This is why he gets the label "Cult Greer"... A No brainer really!

The bottom line for Greer appears to be money and NOT disclosure. His actions do bare out that hypothesis so until his M.O changes, he will understandably be tagged with fraud labels.

So to summerise... Don't blame the cynical - blame Greer for creating the cynical!

IRM

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
As long as people buy his books and pay the fees to see him talk, he would never show us the evidence (if he actually had any). It is interesting the X Files movie sequel is subtitled: I want to Believe as that is the state of too many UFO researchers.

Wanting to believe, is in my view skepticism. I use it in my sig, and for me it means: "I want to believe, yet I don't believe as I have no proof. Some people need to believe, which is a totally different thing.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Steven Greer works out so that he is bigger than the people he is ripping off.

He uses his size to intimidate those who question him or ask for refunds.

He gets mad when you say the barn owl wasn't a UFO "vectoring in" and even more upset when you tell him you know it is a barn owl.

Allegedly, his wife is filing for divorce citing irreconcilable differences.

Perhaps there is some weight to the numerous stories of his homosexuality.

I hope he gets it together. I liked the 2001 briefing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join