It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More RECENT silly claims from cult greer... (made this week)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
It's the conclusion that I've come to after all the digging I've done, and everything I've experienced.....

Oh right. So when you type statements about cult greer, as though they are fact, you really mean that they are just your baseless opinions.

I'm glad that we got that sorted out. For a second, I thought that you might have been able to speak for cult greer with green-lit approval from them. Keep your opinions rolling in though, MrdDstrbr. I admire your resilience, especially after millerman left without a trace.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I have no problem with the report, or the claims.

Alien technology can power our homes and cars without costing us a dime, and could allow the world to live in peace and prosperity.

A shadowy world authority suppresses disclosure to benefit the world oil industry.

President Eisenhower met with aliens in 1954 and hoped to tell the world, but he was sabotaged by the military-industrial complex. "Yes, it happened," Greer assured the audience.

Four out of five people know aliens exist and that their government is lying to them.

The aliens at Roswell didn't crash; they were zapped by the miltary.

I fully agree with Dr Greer on every point. The article was balanced, they trotted out the usual UFO Watchdog link for people to make up their own minds. But I agree with him - disclosure will never come from the governments, it will have to come from the people, or the ETs themselves. So what's wrong with the floating of the possibility of laying out the proverbial 'welcome mat'? You do believe in ETs, do you?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
You do believe in ETs, do you?

Nope, I don't believe in ET. I don't have to. I know they're real and they visit Earth, I left 'belief' behind a while ago. Nope, I can't prove it either and I don't care who 'believes' me or not, as I'm barely a piss-ant on this planet of corruptness.

However, I don't go around making claims that I have patted their babies or that I vector in their craft and I'm not trying to sell anyone, anything. I don't have any products out on any market and I'm not a published author. Guess what else? I've never 'briefed' important people about what I know either.

Trust me, if I had undeniable proof, I'd be putting it out there, with a dollar value attached to it and you would know who I am. Until then, I read ATS and laugh at fake cults like greer's.

Remember the Mothra Incident.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

The Mothra Incident from last year was a stunt to permanently turn ATS and similar sites off of investigating Greer and his projects. They purposely put pictures up that they KNEW people would laugh at. And it worked perfectly, too. ATS is now so extremely biased against Greer that hardly anyone wants to bother looking into Greer's projects - which is exactly what he wanted.

Please substantiate this, and also explain how turning off the internet community in any way helps marshal a 'people's disclosure'... it was supposed to be the DISCLOSURE project right? Yeah right

If Greer did half the stuff he claims he'd have irrefutable proof to share with all. Fact is he doesn't and won't, he's either a charlatan or a shill... paid pied piper for new age ufo junkies I suspect. I feel sorry for all the genuine folks he conned into providing evidence for his 500 page cul-de-sac, all used to build his personal cult status.

Props to Tezza for posting this despite Greer's obvious shenanigans

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

That's a good answer. I beg to differ with your viewpoint but I respect it.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Seems to me that the Smear campaign against Greer is coming along nicely. IMO all this hatred against Greer is a result of effective propaganda against him, in an attempt to undermine his (and his group's) credibility.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
IMO all this hatred against Greer is a result of effective propaganda against him, in an attempt to undermine his (and his group's) credibility.

Remember the Mothra Incident. cult greer conducts its own smear campaign against itself.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
When I first saw Greer open the Disclosure project conference I thought Id seen the greatest speaker on UFOs and a really strong leader on the subject.

When I read his book In which he claims he can fly Im affraid I lost interest.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
greer is just running a drag net so the US gov can mop up the'disloyal"
They do it in OZ.
Example
There's an aussie bloke who has his own 'Ive been contacted by aliens site". He comes across all chummie and down home.
So I contacted him and left my details.
Never heard from him though until right after my first real contact.
Then he was all over me with his American 'wife'.
They set up a meeting with me and he wanted to ask my contact a few questions. We play along.
THEN the local ASIO agent just happens to turn up at our house at the same time as this guy !. My contact gives them both a few tidbits of bogus info ,while trying not to get the giggles .

but what was really interesting was this little creep was trying to persuade my wife and daughter to meet him at another location BEHIND MY BACK . Reason.
They were trying to set up an abduction of my wife and child .

Lesson learned . trust no one ,including me . Thats why I avoid contact which is a shame because i feel some of you guys are genuine and would love to have a good bs session with you .

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thank you for the report tezzajw. BFFT is shining us on - he follows very closely. Folks with an inquiring mind could consider further research on the claims of other potential drama-queens and keep a sharp eye for conflicts of interest. Thanks again tezzajw - you can't tell the players without a... perceptive, quality recon.

And they still haven't found Valentich - 40 years on. Now there's a story worthy of promoting awareness toward - no belief required.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
To be fair MrdDstrbr, you led a pretty big campaign against Greer here yourself a while back. I distinctly remember your mail blitz to Art Bell to 'call him out' on the show when he appeared. You also showed a level of contempt for Greer for giving ATS Mix the middle finger!

That wasn't really a campaign "against" Greer. It was to try to get Art Bell to ask him the tough questions that many of us want answered.

Has Greer won you back over to his side or something?

Resist the dark side MrdDstrbr... lol

I'm quite certain that Greer's projects are legit, that won't change. But yeah, I was very upset that he cancelled his Mix interview....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Please substantiate this, and also explain how turning off the internet community in any way helps marshal a 'people's disclosure'... it was supposed to be the DISCLOSURE project right? Yeah right

I wish I could substantiate it Shar_Chi, but I have only suspicions and intuitions.

Around the time CSETI posted the pictures, there was a big, vicious "Greer war" going on in the forums. I was emailing back and forth with the CSETI Coordinator trying to get answers out of her. I confronted her about Greer withholding their video footage and things like that. And I think Lalancette also started posting in the CSETI Members list, requesting that they put up some pics or video.

So it seems to me that the CSETI Coordinator and Greer likely had a conversation about it, and he probably said something like, "I can't be bothered with this. Put a few of our weirdest pictures online and get these guys off our case."

It seems clear that Greer doesn't want help from ATS and doesn't want us investigating his projects. He proved as much when he cancelled his Mix interview. He doesn't seem to care if the Mothra Incident and the Mix Diss adversely affect his credibility. It's more important to him that he retain ultimate control of everything....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I heard that Greer had been compromised by the Government, with pictures of him doing strange things with other men.

I know I saw it on ATS not too long ago. something about He was told to dicredit the disclosure movement or be exposed as a homosexual or something to that effect. oh well. wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Except that the disclosure movement hasn't been discredited. There's more going on with disclosure and exopolitics and ufology these days than ever before.....

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Aye, well we all draw our own conclusions from what we observe, afaic you are certainly welcome to yours

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Is that your polite way of saying, "I don't believe you"?

Ah well. Don't look into Greer Inc everybody - he doesn't want you to anyway.....

Maybe these DVDs will turn up something interesting....

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley
Steven Greer has indeed been compromised.

He is far too honourable a person to accept a bribe, especially during the early stages of the disclosure project. He also had family, which could be threatened as means to manipulate him... but not how you'd think.

More importantly, it was his love for his family that became his weakness.

Should have harm come to Greer his wife and their children, the reason would have been obvious. His claims would have been indirectly confirmed and a 'martyr' created. Nonetheless, something had to be done.

This man was a genuine threat to the status quo. Intelligence gathering had to be increased.

It was via this surveillance that it was found that Greer was in fact a closet homosexual. One who frequented gyms and various other known gay hangouts. It wasn't long before the more valuable intelligence began to roll in. Potentially compromising photos, video and audio were all obtained.

Upon being threatened with the revelation of this information to his wife and family, Greer reluctantly acquiesced, and began to reverse the course of the Disclosure project, with promises to slowly discredit it and himself - all to save face.

This is why Steven Greer no longer seriously discusses disclosure, refusing to release pertinent data whilst making more and more unrealistic claims based on spirituality and other things that cannot be explained or sourced. He sounds more like a New Age Guru with every passing lecture.

Such 'talks' can only serve to discredit himself and the movement towards disclosure. He no longer holds conferences. It is not his fault, however..

This poor guy, a healer, was compromised by using his love for his family against him. Persecuted for telling the truth, The American Way.

I think this probly is the best theory of why greer went nuts and started becoming a new age weirdo. From what I have read about him in the past few years it seems to be true. Maybe not as extreme as this member said but likely it's something similar. he definitely is different from the way he was when the disclosure thing started back when we were wearing suits and ties and lobbying congress not summoning light ufos being in the wilderness, calls moths motherships etc.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Greer DOESN'T WANT help from the ATS community - he proved as much by cancelling his Mix interview. He doesn't want nosy skeptics investigating his projects. He doesn't want CSETI to be a media circus - which he why he keeps all the footage private.

Greer purposely keeps his projects very private, and DISCOURAGES people like us from investigating them, because he has severe security concerns.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

Really? Taken from CSETI directly.

CSETI is committed to the thoughtful long-term development of bilateral ETI-Human communication and exchange, and open public education on the subject. We regard this endeavor as the most important scientific and educational project of the next thousand years and invite you to join us.

CSETI is supported through the voluntary efforts and contributions of its friends around the world, and we welcome your involvement now!

www.disclosureproject.org...

My emphasis in bold.

Good god man, please think about what you're typing here. So what you're saying is the man who founded TDP (you know, that little club which is supposed to reveal the cover up and let the public know what's really going on) is actually doing exactly the same by keeping his findings secret? I apologise in advance but that has to be the funniest thing I've read on here for years!

It would appear that Greer has welcomed being the Ringmaster of the circus you deny he wishes. You cannot defend those who do not wish to be defended.

I'm certain that when he first embarked on TDP, his intentions were honest. But now, he joins the ranks of Meier, Burisch, Bill "Serpo" Ryan, Adamski, Icke and even Lear in the Ufology hall of shame.

We have members here who deserve more credit than people like Greer.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by timb3r]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r
Really? Taken from CSETI directly.

CSETI is committed to the thoughtful long-term development of bilateral ETI-Human communication and exchange, and open public education on the subject. We regard this endeavor as the most important scientific and educational project of the next thousand years and invite you to join us.

They SAY that - and yet they refuse to put any evidence up on their site, or Youtube.

I'm sure it's not just ATS members who have requested to see evidence. They must have had many such requests by now. Clearly they have a policy not to show their evidence. Why?

In the one instance where they did show evidence, the "Mothra Incident", they do so in a way clearly designed to make people laugh at them and turn against them. Why?

Why are they being so secretive with their evidence?

Good god man, please think about what you're typing here. So what you're saying is the man who founded TDP (you know, that little club which is supposed to reveal the cover up and let the public know what's really going on) is actually doing exactly the same by keeping his findings secret? I apologise in advance but that has to be the funniest thing I've read on here for years!

He doesn't keep his findings secret. He tells people what's going on, in all his interviews and things.

He just doesn't show the evidence.

Understand? Either his webmaster is so clueless that she can't figure out how to post pictures and video on his sites, or Youtube - OR, he has a policy not to show his evidence.

Just like he has a policy not to name the whistleblowers and scientists and inventors, unless they give him permission.

It would appear that Greer has welcomed being the Ringmaster of the circus you deny he wishes. You cannot defend those who do not wish to be defended.

Exactly, he doesn't want to be defended. He doesn't trust the internet, he doesn't trust communities like ATS. He sticks with people he can work with in person.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Ah well. Don't look into Greer Inc everybody - he doesn't want you to anyway.....

Right, just send him your stimulus package check and any other cash you happen to have laying around.

Question not.

All Hail Greer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join