It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronaut: We've had visitors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Edgar Mitchell has gone public, and I find this very interesting. The article here also spurred my interest in the Institute of Noetic Sciences, founded by Edgar Mitchell.
Do as I did and google this name. The coincidence is that their site is down- there is much information out in google on the institute, however. Of which I've yet to read and form a conclusion. Anybody here know of them? No results in ATS search-

Quote from article follows-

" The aliens have landed."

Thus declared Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell on Saturday to more than 200 admirers.

"A few insiders know the truth . . . and are studying the bodies that have been discovered," said Mitchell, who was the sixth man to walk on the moon.

Mitchell, who landed on the moon with Alan B. Shepard, said a "cabal" of insiders stopped briefing presidents about extraterrestrials after President Kennedy.

Source- St. Petersberg Times, FL

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is not terriblly shocking though, isn't that like the 3'rd American Astronaut to say these kind of things? I know there were some Russians that came out about it a few years ago. Eventually the rest will be ready to belive too.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I dont know if this have been posted before...
www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
NASA may, at the end of the robots lifespan, show us a fossil of prehistoric sea shell and test those waters to see how everyone reacts.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
good article taken from one of the better rags in this nation
i think its interesting to see him very into research into consciousness....this is where its at as far as the future is concerned in humanitys progression

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

top topics

join