It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry is PRICELESS!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
PRICELESS!!!

(Right-click, save as)

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Ooo....he's rich, wow. Maybe you should take a look at Bush's background before you start complaining about Kerry's wealth.

In case you didn't know, it's virtually impossible for someone who's NOT rich to become president these days. It's crappy, but that's the truth.... :shk:

By the way, I just bought two bottles of Heinz ketchup. I'm only buying Heinz from now on......

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
By the way, I just bought two bottles of Heinz ketchup. I'm only buying Heinz from now on...... :

Good idea. If Kerry does get elected, you'll be adding hot water to make tomato soup.

john

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
By the way, I just bought two bottles of Heinz ketchup. I'm only buying Heinz from now on...... :

Good idea. If Kerry does get elected, you'll be adding hot water to make tomato soup.

john

That was during the Reagan era when him and his cronies attempted to get ketchup classified as a vegetable in the school lunch program. OOPS!!

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater

john

That was during the Reagan era when him and his cronies attempted to get ketchup classified as a vegetable in the school lunch program. OOPS!!

HA! That was a good one, I remember!

I just know Kerry...having suffered with him as my senator for too long. I often wonder why Joe Lieberman didn't make more of an impact in the primaries..he is one of the most honest guys out there, is firm in his convictions, and works both side of the political aisle with ease.

john

PS: Rememebr the jokester who said Nixon was tring to classify six inches to be considered one foot...then he could go down in history as the tallest president ever.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
In some counties, and some states, ketchup still IS considered a vegetable....
as far as school lunches are concerned....

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The intersting thing is how Kerry developed his wealth. Nothing like marrying a few rich women to bulk up one's wallet, huh?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

john

And if Bush gets re-elected you will be doing the same, but not because you'll be poor, because all the major cities will have been bombed and marshal law will have been declared.

KETCHUP ROCKS!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
And if Bush gets re-elected you will be doing the same, but not because you'll be poor, because all the major cities will have been bombed and marshal law will have been declared.

WHAT? hahah You're joking, right? I hope so because Kerry's itch to cut defense and itelligence budgets sure as hell wouldn't keep our cities from being bombed. Trust me, as long as Bush is runnin' things, no one os bombing us.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix
Trust me, as long as Bush is runnin' things, no one os bombing us.

You have heard of what happened on 9/11, right!?!

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Who Owns all those things?? His Wife or Him, If he married weathly, well then he is the Everyday guys Dream =)

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Bush was the owner of the 9/11 tragedy.....so how does keeping someone whose administration allowed the most devastating attack on American soil in our HISTORY......keep us SAFER!?!?

You think they're on standby for the next flight over at Bagdhad International, so that's why we took the MASSIVE DETOUR in Iraq?

Get a F*** Clue!

As for this attempted smear of Kerry:

- I won't pay $75 for a haircut, but I can. Haven't found anybody with the balls to try and charge me that for a crew cut!
- $250 shirt? Yeah, so? So he can't shop like me. I get them custom made for $50 a pop.
- Properties? Just two & not near that $30M worth....but someday!

The point is, the items mentioned are within the price range of Corporate Americas senior management & some middle management......SO....nothing to see there except the Robber Baron party trying to throw stones from the veranda of their Austrian Crystal houses.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Trust me, as long as Bush is runnin' things, no one os bombing us.

You have heard of what happened on 9/11, right!?!

And what since then? Don't even try to blame Bush for the Clinton administrations neglect.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It should make the citizens think that only rich people have the chance to become a leading politician.

Not saying it wouldn't happen in other countries as well but I can't remember Blair, Schr�der or Chirac being super-rich or hav�ng married a super-rich wife.

Berlusconi would be the example that it happens elsewhere as well, though italy had and has "poor" leaders as well.

@video
75$ for the hair ain't that much if you go for a very good hairstylist that really takes care of your hair. Cutting? Thats a cheap job, the hair care in connection with styling and care - thats expensive.
And ever asked your wife what she pays for her brand new hairstyle?

And the clothes, 2 times a year I shop shirts being more expensive
- and I am not even super-rich. But you need perfect clothes depending on your position.
And anybody wants John Kerry to be wearing G-Unit clothes?

By the way. If they are rich already its harder to bribe them, remember this

thats why I trust Berlusconi on most topics.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

[
And what since then? Don't even try to blame Bush for the Clinton administrations neglect.

And how was it Clintons fault? It was the doctored "intellegence" the Bush administration was fabricating. It wasn't Clintons neglect, it was Dubya that allowed it to happen. He wanted it to happen. His family has had ties to the Bin Laden family for decades. The only people in the US allowed to fly in the days following 9-11 were members of the Bin Laden family, without being questioned. Why?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Bush was the owner of the 9/11 tragedy.....so how does keeping someone whose administration allowed the most devastating attack on American soil in our HISTORY......keep us SAFER!?!?

Bush was the owner of the 9/11 tragedy? The only way he "owns" it is that he happened to be in charge when it happened. He's done a great job tracking the remaining scumbags down since.

He "allowed" it to happen? Next thing we know, youll be accusing him of planning it.

But wait! Two of the planes flew out of Boston, MASS. that day! That's Kerry''s state isn't it? Kerry must have been in on it! I mean, we can get real wacko here if we just abandon logic...

john

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Bush was the owner of the 9/11 tragedy? The only way he "owns" it is that he happened to be in charge when it happened. He's done a great job tracking the remaining scumbags down since.

He "allowed" it to happen? Next thing we know, youll be accusing him of planning it.

But wait! Two of the planes flew out of Boston, MASS. that day! That's Kerry''s state isn't it? Kerry must have been in on it! I mean, we can get real wacko here if we just abandon logic...

john

Great job of tracking the scumbags? Apparently you have not kept up with your reading to understand what is unfolding in Afganistan now. Please pay attention.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
between Bush and Kerry is that Bush continues to give breaks to his buddies while children die of starvation and are continually uneducated.

Kerry and the other rich Democrats do not mind putting some money back in for in the long run they realize it is better for our country.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater
between Bush and Kerry is that Bush continues to give breaks to his buddies while children die of starvation and are continually uneducated.

Kerry and the other rich Democrats do not mind putting some money back in for in the long run they realize it is better for our country.

Where are the starving children, well I will concede some children do go hungry but this has been the case for years, remember the 60s when Lyndon Johnson (Democrat) tried to feed every child in America because he said it was a shame for America to have hungry children, well looks like it didnt work.

Get a F*(@# Clue people have been hungry for years and our educations system has been screwed up for twice as long, the Democrats havent been able to solve it up to know what makes you think they will be able to now.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
When it comes down to it, I see things like this.

Republicans-Cut social spending, downsize the government

Democrates-give more money to social programs and education.

Neither policy fixes the problem. Whether it be taking or giveing money, money does not fix a problem.

What would make more sense would be to set up an independent group to assess the problems in education.

Then fix it, it will save money and cut the huge amount of red tape we have.

As for feeding everyone, well, that is the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Handouts (i.e. money) are not a solution and never will be.

A hand up would be nice now and again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join