It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Test-Fires More Missiles in Persian Gulf; Rice Issues Warning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Here's the original Iranian photo, that started all this photoshop nonsense, except it isn't photoshopped. It clearly shows 4 missile launchers, but only 3 missiles in flight. Maybe the 4th missile did fail, or simply hadn't been fired when the photo was taken. Either way there's no sign of a photoshopped image on that website. But as usual, the western media doesn't half like to blow things out of proportion. Anything that makes Iran look bad, is a good thing. How sad!

www.sepahnews.com...

[edit on 14-7-2008 by kindred]

Hi there, yes that photo was covered alot here and msm, i too thought iran did not do this, AFP were first to carry the photoshopped image, and they claimed sepah gave it to them.

You were also part of this thread providing the original image you found on sepah's site, thanks for that

Here's my take on it from that thread.

Which is why i dont think Iran did photoshop that photo, people might like to think they are stupid, i think MSM is very good at that, and they our controlled by a guided agenda. Also it doesnt make sense that AFP would risk their supposed "credibility" just to make a photo more dramatic, and not expect anyone to notice, it was too easy to notice, with such a poor job done on it. Why create such a piss poor job??!! It doesn't add up, the only outcome from this is most people think Iran did it, and think they must be even more stupid than they were led to believe.

Also Flice helped out alot.

And Kindred... that was exactly what we needed! So we have the unaltered image from Sepah... check link if you haven't already... and a loudmouth news agency that CLAIMS, it got the altered image from Sepah. But unfortunately I bet AFP can't prove that this is true and... wow, Sepah seems to be constantly proving that they are serving the unaltered image... If you make any verdicts that puts AFP in an innocent position here, it only proves you're biased... until AFP provides some proof. Well, they don't need to really do they? The story is over, every one talked and had a laugh and AFP made a bundle, all thanks to the biased people. And now, let's see what's on the tv-pages...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you think someone at AFP doctored that image?

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Denied]

<< 2  3  4   >>

join