It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Phoenix Lights Pix!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhh
Due to end light being higher than others, pretty much proves that this wasn't the large object some have claimed. It could still be multiple ufo's, but I am leaning towards flares.

www.thephoenixlights.net...

And did she have to mention her near death experience? What a great way to destroy any credibility she had.

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by jhh]

I know someone who was there who doesn't even believe in or was aware of "UFOs". All they remember was that day their whole street was suddenly blacked out by something in the sky.

So I'm leaning towards a big object.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The lights that were videotaped over Phoenix proper... those are indeed, flares. It's been pretty much proven to bethe case.

However, I am fairly certain they were dropped on purpose as a result of multiple sightings of a triangular object (seen before and after the flares were dropped, in a coincidentally triangle pattern). That's the real Phoenix sighting. Not flares. But what came before and after.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by fleabit]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I had seen the lights over the mountains when coming back from rock climbing and thought they were ufo's also... that was until i saw the show in which they had debunked it. I did not see the orange ones though that weren't over the mountains. The lights did not move around or anything. They were there and they dissapeared one by one.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Dr Rudin has conclusively proven beyond any doubt that the later mass sighting event WAS flares dropped beyond the mountain range. '

They were by NO means stationary. And with a distance of over 70 miles away, no smoke would ever have been seen. Factoring scintillation at that distance makes the lights look very strange.

You can see the proof here.

That is the definitive END of that sighting. Now, the earlier large craft is a whole other story. There seems to be something to that, and the more that people tout the later event in conjunction the more lost in the shuffle the more meaningful events that night are lost.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RR
This lady claims to have taken pictures of UFOs before and after the "event". She is a medical doctor who has written a book about the entire situation which is just about to be released. See for yourself:

New Phoenix Lights Pics

this is the most accurate video of ufos, one of my favorite, thanks for posting

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Dr Rudin has conclusively proven beyond any doubt that the later mass sighting event WAS flares dropped beyond the mountain range. '

They were by NO means stationary. And with a distance of over 70 miles away, no smoke would ever have been seen. Factoring scintillation at that distance makes the lights look very strange.

You can see the proof here.

That is the definitive END of that sighting. Now, the earlier large craft is a whole other story. There seems to be something to that, and the more that people tout the later event in conjunction the more lost in the shuffle the more meaningful events that night are lost.

so are you trying to tell me that 10% of the ppl in arizona saw dum ass flares, OVER THEIR DAMN HEADS???? please!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
lets all be a good flock of sheep and say they were flares!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
wow people. the flares were dropped after the object that blacked out the sky cruised by. it is equipped with cloaking technology and is chevron shaped. so yes there were flares. and no the government is not lying when they said they were flares, because they were flares. they just fail to mention WHY the flares were dropped.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
ok, now im confused, which video are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
so are you trying to tell me that 10% of the ppl in arizona saw dum ass flares, OVER THEIR DAMN HEADS???? please!

And you're going to try to argue that damned film? You will lose. The flares/lights were behind the mountains (and the overlay done in the vid posted proves that without a doubt), not over anyone's head. This was also proven by Dr. Maccabee. To argue otherwise is ridiculous.

The earlier event? Many witnesses say directly overhead - but with your balls out attitude you're missing the point: the flares were diversionary. You buy the diversion...someone mentioned sheep....who's the sheep here when you follow the B.S. diversion?

Forget the flares, and focus on the chevron/triangular craft - that's the issue. Not the flares.

Past that I'm not here to argue (and won't) with those who have a desperate need to believe rather than a desire to know.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The flares are very important. I don't think people fully realize what a "Yes, we are deceiving you" statement that was from our military. Triangular craft seen prior to the flares.. *and* after, north and south of Phoenix. By some folks directly overhead as well.

The flares were dropped in a chevron pattern. They would have had to gone out of their way to do this. This was hardly a routine drop. How often before and after this, have flares been dropped behind that mountain range, in sight of the city? They have never been. ONLY on the night of these sightings.

The fact they were flares does not take away from the importance of that night. It in fact, heightens it.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Forget the flares, and focus on the chevron/triangular craft - that's the issue. Not the flares.

Agreed. The earlier sightings were the most important. The flares that were dropped later could easily have been a response to the earlier sightings, had the chevron/triangle thing decided to go behind the mountains and linger for a while. The flares may not have been for targeting, because I think the U.S. military has a general order out there not to fire on UFOs unless the UFOs fire first, but it might have been for tracking.

Too bad at the time we didn't have so many automatic cameras set up everywhere. It would have been interesting to see what was happening behind that mountain ridge.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by 2000 Yards]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RR

Judging by your post and the misleading title on the link i would have to say that you are just trying to advertise this website. Under the photo section of the web site i really do not see anything new at all. pretty fail...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Judging by your post and the misleading title on the link i would have to say that you are just trying to advertise this website. Under the photo section of the web site i really do not see anything new at all. pretty fail...

Also agreed. There doesn't seem to be any new or pertinent information presented here. The post only seems to be intended to drive people to the website. Just some very bland spam.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join