It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL AIRPLANE CRASH! Did you see pieces like this at the Flight 93 crash site?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
reply to post by thedman

I see you two are the experts here I see you have solved this case.

Well folks, nothing to learn new here, time to move on lets just close this link.

According to "both" of you everyone has got it all wrong except you two.

I see both of you two, jump on every 911 thread in here and "ridicules" everyone who dosent believe the the Government Conspiracies.

You two have "NEVER" proven anything that stands up to Science and real physics, that supports the Government Conspiracies Theories.

Nothing!

I have to ask, what are you two doing in these 911 threads (We the Truth movement) know the Government Conspiracies theories.

As We can see, both of you are "strong" believers of the Government Conspiracies theories.

Yet, they havent Debunk anything really.

The only thing I am seeing here from you two, is "Pseudoskeptics" and "Disinformants".

The truth deniers have failed to prove a plane crashed in SHanksville .... over and over again.

When will they understand. You cant put a plane in a small crater 7 years after the fact by trolling 911 forums.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
"As soon as he did that, you saw plane parts everywhere," Lambert says. Now, he can't help searching the ground every time he visits. "I don't notice the trees, the beauty of the land, the grass, or the snow," he says. "I just notice plane parts."

So where are the photos of these plane parts?

Where are the rpeorts matching them to Flight 93?

Why has there not been a reconstruction done with these plane parts?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
There isn't going to much left in terms of larger pieces of the plane to show for it with an intentional kamikazee into the PA countryside.

Flight 800 broke into 2 pieces in mid air then hit the water at several hundred miles an hour and there were enough parts found to do a reconstruction.

I am still waiting for an explanation and official reports about the parts found at the flight 93 crash site.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

"As soon as he did that, you saw plane parts everywhere," Lambert says. Now, he can't help searching the ground every time he visits. "I don't notice the trees, the beauty of the land, the grass, or the snow," he says. "I just notice plane parts."

So where are the photos of these plane parts?

Where are the rpeorts matching them to Flight 93?

Why has there not been a reconstruction done with these plane parts?

Who cares what those ignoprant disinformant say. Its obviously not going to match with anything in reality.

Most of those are straw men arguments. \

Experts concluded that no plane crashed in Shanskville. The plane parts that these deniers and lie spreaders are going to show was released as evidence in 2006-6 for the Moussoui trial.

The evidence presented as flight 93 wreakage has been debunked by experts and professionals as well as the first responders to the scene and forensics officers.

Didnt you get the memo?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Who cares what those ignoprant disinformant say. Its obviously not going to match with anything in reality.

Well i am jsut trying to get them to try and show evidnece (that we know has not been released) just to try to get it into thier closed minds that they do not know what happened (even though they think they do from what they have been told my the media)

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Notice as we have proven that no plane crashed in Shanksville, the usual resident debunkers/truth deniers disappear then and INFLUX of new pseudo skeptic, strawman threads appear?

See how it works?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Funny how the happened to find the FDR but no tail section left where the FDR is located. Same as at the Pentagon.

The whackos are always screaming "where is the tail, where is the
tail" Like they are expecting a ROADRUNNER cartoon when after Wiley
Coyote crashes. The tail was smashed into fragments along
with rest of plane. The flight recorders are in armoured boxes
designed to survive (most of the time) the impact/fire
Aircraft tails (or empennage) are designed for lightness - unlike
wings which are built with heavy ribs for structural strenght to support
engines. Tails are made of light gauge aluminium or now epoxy
composites - recently several airplanes have had tails snap off in
flight after pilots overused rudders (AA 587)

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Funny how the happened to find the FDR but no tail section.......

The whackos are always screaming

Sorry your last post was not only ignorant but busted.

No plane crashed in SHanksville.That has been know for some time now.

Also, I would check what web site your own before you call its members and readers "WHACKOS". Your unsulting everyone.

Your that whackjob disifno spreader who has failed to debunk anything but the official story.

No plane crashed in the crater in Shanksville on 911. No flight 93, no Lets roll. Research this yourself.

Thank you, God bless you all.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It really isn't worth arguing with Optima & Ivana because they both have admitted they don't care who says what or what evidence is shown. There has been no creditable evidence that shows that no plane crashed in Shanksville. Until they show signs of understanding things that have been explained to them repeatedly, they can both be written off.

There do seem to be some intriguing points that suggest a plane being shot down vs. crashing, but there was a plane.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman The tail was smashed into fragments along with rest of plane.

Well you have just shown how immature you are and that you have not done any research, you know nothing about the tail of an aircraft.

The skin might have been smashed but not the heavy steel hydraulic actuators and parts. Also do not forget about the tungsten counterweights that are in the tail.

I would suggest you do some research before posting.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

reply to post by thedman

I see you two are the experts here I see you have solved this case.

No, the "case" was solved almost 7 years ago. We are just responding to your requests.

Well folks, nothing to learn new here, time to move on lets just close this link.

Obviously you did learn something from our posts. Your questions were answered.

According to "both" of you everyone has got it all wrong except you two.

If the quotes around the "both" are your way of suggestion we are one in the same...your are mistaken. And please don't put words in my mouth.

I see both of you two, jump on every 911 thread in here and "ridicules" everyone who dosent believe the the Government Conspiracies.

I am not ridiculing anyone.(unless provoked) I am clearly presenting the evidence that have been available for years.

You two have "NEVER" proven anything that stands up to Science and real physics, that supports the Government Conspiracies Theories.

Nothing!

It's unfortunate that you ignore what is right in front of you. You have been shown on many occasions just how wrong you are. You refuse to concede to the facts.

I have to ask, what are you two doing in these 911 threads (We the Truth movement) know the Government Conspiracies theories.

You man know the "Theories," but we know that facts. You know what facts are? Facts remove bunk. "de-bunk" I like the discussions here. Also, if there are newbies or fence sitters in here, I think it is fair to offer them facts along with their search for the truth.

As We can see, both of you are "strong" believers of the Government Conspiracies theories.

I am a believer of the facts. I am not a follow of:

Speculation
Lies
1/2 truths
Opinions
Hearsay

Dont expect, the Truth movement to follow both of you.

Since you appear to ignore all the evidence that is shown to you, I would not expect it. (and I am not searching for followers.)

The Truth movement goal is the "Truth" we are not the DEBUNKERS!
The people who believe in the Government version of 911 are the DEBUNKERS.

This is true. The truth movement is mostly bunk. Again, facts of 911 remove the bunk. I support the facts...so I guess I am a debunker.

Yet, they havent Debunk anything really.

The only thing I am seeing here from you two, is "Pseudoskeptics" and "Disinformants".

Can you show me any of my posts that I posted disinformation? Can you point out what I got wrong? Now, mind you I may have made an error on something...so keep in mind if I spelled a word wrong...this does not mean 911 was an inside job.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

You spelled ignorant and dis informant wrong.

Experts concluded that no plane crashed in Shanskville.

You have posted this at least 3 times in this forum. You have yet to back it up. Why?

The evidence presented as flight 93 wreakage has been debunked by experts and professionals as well as the first responders to the scene and forensics officers.

4 times.

Didnt you get the memo?

Nope, are you going to post it?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The skin might have been smashed but not the heavy steel hydraulic actuators and parts. Also do not forget about the tungsten counterweights that are in the tail.

You want to know where the tail is

In there with the rest of the debris

At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts – seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal – from trees near the crash site. "It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United." –Wallace Miller

Crowley said the biggest piece of the plane that was recovered was a 6-by-7-foot piece of the fuselage skin, including about four windows. The heaviest piece, Crowley said, was part of an engine fan, weighing about 1,000 pounds.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

You want to know where the tail is

In there with the rest of the debris

Where are the hydraulic actuators?

Where are the tungsten counterweights?

Wher are the reports matching any part to Flight 93?

You have proven nothing as usual, just like everyone the still believes the official story. In most crashes the tail survives, thats why they put the black boxes and emergency beacons in the tail.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You have proven nothing as usual, just like everyone the still believes the official story. In most crashes the tail survives, thats why they put the black boxes and emergency beacons in the tail

Thats also why they pack the recorders in a heavy armour box -
so when everything else gets smashed to pieces the box will (hopefully)
survive the impact forces and fires.

So if the actuators and counterweight survive why at the crash scene I
was at didn't see anything like that - only piece that looked like came
from aircraft was the rudder (2 x 3 ft), everything else was metallic
confetti

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Thats also why they pack the recorders in a heavy armour box -
so when everything else gets smashed to pieces the box will (hopefully)
survive the impact forces and fires.

Problem with your statment is that everythign else DOES NOT get smashed, there are several parts of an aircraft that can survive a crash.

So if the actuators and counterweight survive why at the crash scene I was at didn't see anything like that - only piece that looked like came from aircraft was the rudder (2 x 3 ft), everything else was metallic
confetti

But you still found a big piece from the tail didn't you, the rudder?

Also there should have been counterweights and actuators, i guess you did not look hard enough or did not know what you were looking at.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

No, the "case" was solved almost 7 years ago. We are just responding to your requests.

Oh really! By who? Please show the reports? Please show the FFA, and FBI, and Norrad investigation?

Obviously you did learn something from our posts. Your questions were answered.

No you have "NEVER" answered any questions about 911 thruthfully.
The only thing that I have learned from you was how good you spin Lies.

If the quotes around the "both" are your way of suggestion we are one in the same...your are mistaken. And please don't put words in my mouth.

Why, you cant tell the diffrent.

I am not ridiculing anyone.(unless provoked) I am clearly presenting the evidence that have been available for years.

Oh please, "ridiculing" and "belittling" is what you are known for, the both of you.
That is what you do, when "YOU" have nothing to offer for proof.
You are not fooling anyone here.
Evidence, Oh really! How do YOU have ALL the Evidence when 911 was "NEVER" investigated?

It's unfortunate that you ignore what is right in front of you. You have been shown on many occasions just how wrong you are. You refuse to concede to the facts.

Please save your insults! this is What I have been talking about, just how you Belittling everyone.
Facts, something you should try learning.

You man know the "Theories," but we know that facts. You know what facts are? Facts remove bunk. "de-bunk" I like the discussions here. Also, if there are newbies or fence sitters in here, I think it is fair to offer them facts along with their search for the truth.

"Theories" is all everyone has You dont know the Facts about 911 it was NOT investigated.
Discussions you call insulting and belittling people who dont share the same views as you do, is haveing a discussion.
Facts what are you talking about! WHAT FACTS? 911 Was NOT investigated
No one knows what really happened on 911, because our Government will not inverstigate 911.
YOU DONT HAVE ANY FACTS! and save your insults, SHAME ON YOU!

I am a believer of the facts. I am not a follow of:

Speculation
Lies
1/2 truths
Opinions
Hearsay

I dont think so.

Since you appear to ignore all the evidence that is shown to you, I would not expect it. (and I am not searching for followers.)

Again, what evidence 911 was not investigated.
Yes you are a follower of Government Conspiracies you keep repeating the same garbage over and over hopeing to win some fool over.

This is true. The truth movement is mostly bunk. Again, facts of 911 remove the bunk. I support the facts...so I guess I am a debunker.

You just insulted the victims of 911 and thier family, because they are part of the truth movement.
So please tell them they are full of bunk will you!

Can you show me any of my posts that I posted disinformation? Can you point out what I got wrong? Now, mind you I may have made an error on something...so keep in mind if I spelled a word wrong...this does not mean 911 was an inside job.

YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG! "disinformation" IS what you have been DOING!

Yes 911 was an inside job!

PROVE it wasnt?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Oh really! By who? Please show the reports? Please show the FFA, and FBI, and Norrad investigation?

There are MANY reports. Which ones would you like? The 911 Commission Report is a good start. Before you Poo Poo it like your buddies, please make sure you read some of it.

There are all other reports online with a simple Google Search. FDR reports, NORAD transcripts, The NIST report, etc. Let me know specifically what report you are looking for and I will do my best to point you in the right direction.

No you have "NEVER" answered any questions about 911 thruthfully.
The only thing that I have learned from you was how good you spin Lies.

tsk tsk ... harsh words... please point out where I lied.

Why, you cant tell the diffrent.

What?

Oh please, "ridiculing" and "belittling" is what you are known for, the both of you.
That is what you do, when "YOU" have nothing to offer for proof.
You are not fooling anyone here.
Evidence, Oh really! How do YOU have ALL the Evidence when 911 was "NEVER" investigated?

Show me where I belittled you? I am not trying to fool anyone.

And you are trying to say 911 was NEVER investigated? Dude? Are you ok ? Not to sound "belittling" but how old are you?

Please save your insults! this is What I have been talking about, just how you Belittling everyone.
Facts, something you should try learning.

I am not insulting you at all. You have failed to comprehend what has been shown to you. I'm not sure why you ignore it...or if you just don't get it. Either way, you have made up your mind and 100% agree that 911 was an inside job.

"Theories" is all everyone has You dont know the Facts about 911 it was NOT investigated.
Discussions you call insulting and belittling people who dont share the same views as you do, is haveing a discussion.
Facts what are you talking about! WHAT FACTS? 911 Was NOT investigated
No one knows what really happened on 911, because our Government will not inverstigate 911.
YOU DONT HAVE ANY FACTS! and save your insults, SHAME ON YOU!

Wow.. that is not accurate at all. I'm....well speechless at the lack of knowledge you have surrounding 911.

Again, what evidence 911 was not investigated.
Yes you are a follower of Government Conspiracies you keep repeating the same garbage over and over hopeing to win some fool over.

This is absurd. Are you doing this just to see if you can get me upset? Won't work. Again, I am not looking to win anyone over. I am just offering facts. If I am in error please point it out to me. So far you have failed in doing that.

You just insulted the victims of 911 and thier family, because they are part of the truth movement.
So please tell them they are full of bunk will you!

Your appeal to emotion does not sit with me. It is pathetic at best. There are only a handful of victims families that are in the truth movement. The vast majority agree with the "official story".

Those that know me here know that I have met with some of the victims families. (not questioning them about CT's)

Also my brother was a grief conselor for the FDNY days after 911. He spent countless hours at GZ with the firefighters.

I spoke with FEMA members. (one of them was a VERY popular CT target)

You are not qualified to suggest I would insult the family members. Grow up.

YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG! "disinformation" IS what you have been DOING!

Yes 911 was an inside job!

PROVE it wasnt?

Kind sir, I'm afraid you have failed on showing me what I got wrong. OR what Dis info I have spread.

Screaming your little "911 was an inside job" does not make it come true. As BAD as you want it to be, it just wasn't.

I will ask you again to point out:

1. Lies I have told
2. Mistakes I have made
3. Where I insulted the victims families.
4. Where I posted Dis -Info

[edit on 16-7-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

There are MANY reports. Which ones would you like? The 911 Commission Report is a good start. Before you Poo Poo it like your buddies, please make sure you read some of it.

I have read the unclassified and classified versions of the 9/11 commission reports.

But i guess you did not know that they are not an official investigating agency for 9/11. The FBI and NTSB are the official investigating agencies for 9/11.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

Stop bumpin your gums and provide the mods with your credentials.

The 911 Commission used FBI reports in their investigation.
They used NTSB information as well.

Seems you read the 911 Pop-Up Book for toddlers.

Your act at one time was quite entertaining, it's now borderline annoying.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join