It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is worse, an Atheist, or a devil worshiper?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz

So please do NOT label Satanists as 'devil worshippers', many would find that offensive, in fact, many are 'outstanding individuals'.

You may as well give up hopes of that ever happening. One is tantanmount to the other, having only "what I heard" or "learned it in church" as foundation of knowlege.

It's no different then seeing a Wiccans' Pentagram, and automatically associating the bearer as being Satanist, not once noticing which way the Pentagram is fashioned. By gawd if a cross was inverted it would be noticed tho! heh.

On a silly note .......... being niether Athiest nor "Devil worshipper", does that mean everybody loves me? lolol

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Yeah, well if everyone gave up hope then nothing would happen.
And if atleast one person can realise that religion is the least of our troubles & labelling is WRONG, then that's one step in the right direction.

[edit on 13/7/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz

realise that religion is the least of our troubles

I think I'm reading into that correctly, in which my reply would eqaute with it ........ I've always thought religion is the WORST of our problems !!!! lol

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Im an Athiest and i resent what you've referred to us as i am neither lonely or arrogant. The reason you think were lonely is because your so lonely and use God to fill that void whereas we are not lonely and dont need such a farfetched character to comfort us, God is very much like imaginary friends unpopular children create because thier so lonely and feel talking to no-one and acting as though someone is there will comfort them. we are not arrogant we just dont believe that some all seeing, all powerful being created us THATS ALL. and whats with the 'probably has no intent on hurting others'? what you think becaise your christian or whatever you would never hurt anyone? do you know how many people have been slaughtered in the name of your GOD! ENTIRE CIVILISATIONS dont act as though your above us do some research on your messed up religion before saying ignorant things like that!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
The lonely arrogant atheist is disconnected and probably has no direct plans of hurting anyone.

Isn't it the very definition of arrogance to judge and condemn someone you have never met just because they dont just mindlessly conform to your own cult's wild eyed and fantastical claims?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
and yet...athiests...devil worshippers...pagans...christians...they've all had a share of killers...robbers...muggers...and rapists...we're all bad...and we're all good

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Atheists are fine.

I have been an atheist myself. Devil worshippers are cool in their own way.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join