It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids on the Moon? (PIC)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just something that occurred to me.

Is it possible that the lunar images are encoded with secret messages?

Steganography

Steganography (Listen) is the art and science of writing hidden messages in such a way that no one, apart from the sender and intended recipient, suspects the existence of the message, a form of security through obscurity. The word steganography is of Greek origin and means "concealed writing" from the Greek words steganos (στεγανός) meaning "covered or protected", and graphei (γραφή) meaning "writing". The first recorded use of the term was in 1499 by Johannes Trithemius in his Steganographia, a treatise on cryptography and steganography disguised as a book on magic. Generally, messages will appear to be something else: images, articles, shopping lists, or some other covertext and, classically, the hidden message may be in invisible ink between the visible lines of a private letter.

If people keep thinking the images are mystical aliens and the like, then it only works out for them; hence why it would be silly to bring closure to the ideas.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Someone else just started a thread with a video of the Ten most mysterious images ever, and that picture was in one of them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course it HAS to be debunked, or else all our history, science and religious books would have to be rewritten.

Just like these obvious pyramids on Mars:

And what conclusions do you draw about posters on here who attempt to debunk these?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

If the "soul" purpose is to simply debunk these, then the mind isn't right.

But if the purpose is to learn the truth, then one must learn to see beyond the surface.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

The truth is written by those in control, as thus it ever has been, those who control the media, banking, money, the courts, the politicians etc. Only a few are able to discern propaganda from truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The truth is recorded in the water, in the blood, and in the spirit.

And the reason why is because people cannot undo those records; but all people do have access to the truths within these records.

We test the waters for how pure they are; and we are able to discern everything that is in it. And there is no way to remove a thing from the water without removing many other things from the water. So therefore men cannot hide their intentions.

The blood proves who is who, who is from who, why, where, how, what they have done; and the record of the blood cannot be changed, but the record is true.

And the spirit is discerned by the character of a man. No amount of hiding or manipulating can hide the character, for the character that lies bears record to their own manipulations.

Therefore, no one is getting away with anything.

They cannot control truth. People willfully choose to listen to the propaganda.

Now people may be very ignorant, and still learning, and still gaining wisdom. But that does not mean they must accept whatever is offered by either side, until they have knowledge.

Therefore, I reserve judgment until I know, which I will know.

What I do know is that the responses to these suppositions are clearly of the personality, not of sleight-of-hand, but of bored dismissal.

I also know that intelligence is the number one goal of all businesses, corporations, and governments.

Hence why I believe that some of these pictures are codes.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
they found a deserted base on the dark side of the moon , watch this clip.www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Uzone27
OK Sorry for necroing this but what I was really after was the ATS reaction to this on Google Moon.

29" 28"35"45 N
148" 53.06 E

For those that have never done it before the coordinates are on the bottom of the screen, simply rotate the moon until the numbers come close to matching.

Got that from this guy's vid. Interesting to note that most of the structures he's showing are smudged out now.
However the Pyramid is there clear as a bell for all to see.

bumping for later

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

My response to this would be that your desire to believe in the thing you think you see is clearly blurring what is actually in front of you and robbing you of objectivity. The Face on Mars has been photographed very clearly and is not a face at all. It only appears to be a face on the low resolution photographs from old probes. Sorry, but these are tricks of light which serve no purpose other than to enable guys like RIchard Hoagland to separate those inclined to believe from their money.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I'm sorry, but this entire post is really just a bunch of gibberish intended to sound like it means something. There is no argument here. Heck, there isn't even really a statement here, to be honest. Just saying...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

Did you read the post to which I responded?

The one to whom I replied said that the "ones in control" create the truth.

I explained where truth permanently resides on this earth. Maybe I shouldn't have shared the knowledge because most are going to be like you and have absolutely no idea what that actually means.

Or you can read it again and realize what I was saying.

And then you will learn that the pictures themselves could very well be code. Metaphors.

Metaphors are code. If you can understand my post, then you might understand a lot more mysteries to which you seem attracted.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

jaffo

My response to this would be that your desire to believe in the thing you think you see is clearly blurring what is actually in front of you and robbing you of objectivity. The Face on Mars has been photographed very clearly and is not a face at all. It only appears to be a face on the low resolution photographs from old probes. Sorry, but these are tricks of light which serve no purpose other than to enable guys like RIchard Hoagland to separate those inclined to believe from their money.

Thanks for telling me what to think and see.

Yes, it was always my dream since being a little boy to see a face on Mars, you can't imagine how happy I was to learn that one existed to conform to my pareidolia. Right.

Proof of the artificiality of the face on Mars:

Link

Other great articles about artificial structures on Mars

Tom Van Flandern Bio:

Tom Van Flandern received his Ph.D. degree in Astronomy from Yale University. He spent 20 years at the U.S. Naval Observatory, where he became the Chief of the Celestial Mechanics Branch. In 1991, Tom formed Meta Research, to foster research into ideas not otherwise supported solely because they conflict with mainstream theories in Astronomy and he is also the editor of the Meta Research Bulletin.

However, you won't see the above on his Wikipedia bio, that he was CHIEF of the Celestial Mechanics Branch of the US Naval Observatory, because this would lend credit to what he says, heaven forbid, or rather PTB forbid.

Link to bio not found in Wiki

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I think it's just a rock
I draw a curve to image to show that
postimg.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
TRI-X, is an amazingly fast photo film, (ASA 400?) which I believed is what was used in this camera. Even with the camera diaphragm totally closed down, the triggered shot registered something amazing. I see overlap in the front field in 3d as that pyramid overlaps the one in the background. It is intriguing evidence, and not a darkroom artifact.
edit on 3-12-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

top topics

<< 1   >>

join