It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds battle Rainbow Family

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

My problem with it was getting up first thing in the morning and everywhere you look, someone is getting high.

Haha, I can relate.. since I turned 18 I sneak off around the country to attend "pagan" for lack of a better word .. gatherings .. typically on major holidays..

Some where serious, some I attend every year now ..

Some where just parties essentially where everyone got naked, trashed, high and pass out in a field. Always made for good people watching. Never laughed so hard in my life. Would never return though. Hippies are not my cup of tea..

I hear the best celebrations are in Europe.

Perhaps the Rainbow family should recruit someone who owns a farm and host it there.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
"because the family consisted mainly of hippies, felons and child molestors.

How's that for a little fear-mongering"

Disinformation will send you to an early grave.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Does anyone know anything about the Rainbow Family's website? I heard it was supposed to be welcomehome.org. But, whenever I go there it's a broken link. I just wanted as much info on them as I could get and thought therir site would be a good place to start. Kinda want to go next year.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Forget the Rainbow Family...go to Bonaroo!

On a more serious note, this shows us that the Feds aren't as powerful as they'd like us to believe.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by yourrolemodel

Try this one it's the primary site..

www.welcomehome.org...

There's also this mirror if the other site is too slow...

www.starsrainbowrideboard.org...

Edit; BTW it says welcomehome.org in the above link but it's not the complete addy as you'll see if you click it and look at the address bar.

[edit on 12/7/2008 by ANOK]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Thank you very much ANOK! That's a great site and exactly what I was looking for. I had tried to link to it in the original post but didn't realize the part after the welcomehome.org. Thanks again and I recommend checking out ANOK's link to all.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join