It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will never forget that pink flash.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

The only thing fishy I think that is going on is possibly some military experimentation on us human guinea pigs with their laser scans. I'm not going to suggest anything other than that because I have pieced together evidence to the contrary. I will suggest that this sort of technology is in relation to weather "adjustment" experimentation and possible back engineering experimentation all done by military testing. These ideas, I will call them, that I just posted in the previous sentence are purely speculative and probably just silly.

If you imagine a laser battle is sounds much cooler. I am not belittling your idea... I just don't find it plausible.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I awoke to a pink flash accompanied with some thunder during a storm a couple months ago. I still don't completely understand it, but it felt like a form of communication.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

"I have filmed footage of planes with orb type things flying passed them"

I have seen such an orb but in my bedroom. I do think there is a spiritual correlation to the orbs but this thread has nothing to do with them. I think. I will definitely be interested in reviewing what people think of orbs in another thread.

What do you suppose these Lidar or LASE scans can do other than the atmospheric data collection? This question is for everyone. Maybe x-ray type views into the contents of a plane/craft???

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So I looked around for my plane ticket but gave up pretty quick considering it's 91 degrees with crazy humidity. I will look again when it cools down. I am positive it was that winter though.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

You are sure it wasn't part of the lightning? Please elaborate, what it pink over the whole sky like heat lightning?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I am experiencing a lot weirder stuff than this post suggests so I really not suprised but can only try and help. I have see Rods of light coming down from the sky and dark ones too. Like some lazer battle or something, some light type thing went through my chest too and was ever shocked emotionally or it effected me. All I did was flash my camera to the sky.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

WOW!!! Crazy stuff! Do you think that this "rod" was directed at you? Are you "asking for it?" -I don't mean do you deserve it; but are you conjuring something? How many times has this happened, and why do you think it has happened?

Thanks for sharing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join