It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Reptoid and Reptilain Fossils-This might wake someone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Interesting find on youtube today...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Love

Z

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I didn't think a skull could get fossilized in that manner, just looks like a rock, no bones. I'm no expert though >

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well, fossils are rocks but those could have been carved from a soft stone.

I'm no expert either, but there's no way to tell from the video if those are real fossils. Even if they are, why can't they be from regular small dinosaurs? He's basing the whole bipedal claim on that hole in the bottom of the skull. I don't know, is he a paleontologist?

Doesn't convince me one way or the other.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I don't know what to think. They just seem like random rocks at the beach.. i know i've seen rocks look like skulls before and chances are they were just naturally formed that way, so who knows, I strugled to see the skull shape on the second stone, the first and third did have some kind of resemblence but again, I think if you go down to the beach you could possibly find a handful of rocks with the same charactistics.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Reptillians are real as hell and strong as a gorilla and they run faster than a bike. I saw one shape shift when i was a kid and never forgot it. but man i dont know if this skull is real but bipedal reptillians are here now.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
ummmmmm....

They are just rocks arent they? I mean they kind of look a bit like reptiles I guess but is he not clutching at straws?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Am I the only one who gets REALLY annoyed with these topic that claim "Real, undeniable proof", "This will make people believe", "Youtube..." These usually get debunked in the first reply.

No pics or movies (youtube or otherwise) proves ANYTHING because they are so easy to manipulate if you have the right software. Even with lowly Paint I can put a UFO or even a reptilian in any pic I want.

new topics

top topics

join