It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the more compelling alien videos I have ever watched

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I bumped into this video while watching another video posted by a fellow ATSer. I found it quite disturbing, and I was wondering if anyone else had brought this up in the past. More so, I was curious and want to hear others take on this crazy video.

Video

I tried to embed it but I guess I'm a knucklehead, becaue it didn't work.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I followed the web address to a website entirely in espanol, unfortunately I am monolingual. For all I know the website could be dedicated to the new upcoming feature film that this scene was shot for. I did run across this picture though.

Picture

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sorry looks like I jumped the gun a bit. After digging a bit I found out that they are Brazilian. OOPS.

"An überwork by the Brazilian artist Philipe Kling David, from the “Mundo Gump” blog. Yes, a work of art.

In Portuguese, he also penned a not-so-short fictional story to go along with the video, and this follows his original work on the Tasso Fragoso alien photos.

The video is reminiscent of “Rubber Johnny“, an Aphex Twin music video often mistaken — by very gullible people — for a real alien footage. It’s also related to the infamous Area 51 alien interview hoax. But both these creations were made by teams of special effects, with a budget of at least some thousands, or dozens of thousands of dollars.

Philipe David’s Uberlandia alien video is a one-man show, 100% digital, and with no direct cost to its creator. Like the Haiti UFO sensation by French animator David Nicolas."

Boy, I just started, and then killed a thread in 15 min.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Here's a thread for further reading:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
DarkHorse,
This video has appeared numerous times on ATS. AFAIK it had pretty much been around the block here and much proven to be a CGI/Digital creation.

[removed duplicate link]
[CuriousAgnostic beat me to it...]

My thoughts on it?
Well, this guy's skills are impressive.... and it is a very interesting video nonetheless. It goes to show what can be done with a little idea and alot of technology. The double edged sword of it is, well... also shows how easy it is to create a well defined hoax video.

Cheers,
T-

[edit on 9-7-2008 by telemetry]

top topics

join