It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Footage -- Flight 93 Shootdown Award

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Looking for phantom blips, try ' flight 93 ' itself.
The best way to convince people there really was such a flight, would be to award somebody for shooting it down...
Somewhere, I saw a pre-911 aerial photo that showed an airplane- shaped hole in the ground in the exact spot of impact.Mining or wastewater diversion, I'm afraid I don't remember the details.
The perpetrators were so petty in some of this... the ' short ' airline trades, etc. I think somebody might have merely gotten a free and ' clean ' aircraft out of the flight 93 thing.
Who can say ?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Lets, for the sake of argument, play like flight 93 was shot down, or exploded/came apart regardless of orientation(upside down). Would this conceivably give the resulting debris being spread out over a large area due to the speed of the vehicle?

I have heard reports that the debris was spread out over a 4 to 8 mile range respectively. If this is consistent with a flight breaking up five or so miles up, in a flight orientation, then this may also explain the lack of sizable debris at the "impact" site. Also, if this is consistent with the previous scenario, could it have been caused by impact from a fighters missiles? Lets all agree on what we can, and filter out the parts we can't, and make whatever points we wish to make overtly clear...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Wow I've never seen such a collection of illogic and bovine excrement -
full moon must be early this month.

[snip]

North Dakota is thousands of miles from Pennsylvania, New York or
Washington DC - dont seem logical for a pilot from Fargo North Dakota
to fly across the country to track and shoot down a plane. The time
factor mitigates against it.

Also flying a civilian on a military aircraft - remember this was a
national emergency. Jacoby was Emergengy Management director
for State of New York - he was needed to coordinate operations
for search/recovery. With all the planes EXCEPT MILITARY grounded
from 9:45 AM ET a military jet is about only means of transport
available . It not like he is going to drive back to New York from Montana
Would take over 2 days/

I suppose our resident [snip] will make something out of fact that there
was Emergency Managers conference on 9/11

Civility and Decorum Are Required

[edit on 11-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yes I agree. This thread and its theories were started by pseudo SKeptics in hopes to make "truthers" look all confused.

This theory was started by a pseodu skeptic who also brought you missile pods on the planes, laser targeting, wool worth tower, windowless tanker, etc all these theories were featured in the Popular mechanics article debunking 911. It has been proven that these people who claim to be truthers were really working with up elements to achieve a disinformation campaign.

You will notice that as debunkers and the official story gets debunked then magic threads show up that take the top of the list like like airborne lasers, tv fakery, holograms and other straw man arguments.

No plane crashed in SHanksville so they invent a shoot down theory so people can argue that silly theory when there is no evidence of a plane crashing in Shanksville.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I was ridiculed on this blog a month ago, for suggesting that the Government was claiming they couldn't track planes off transponder -- well, at least you are -- because I've heard this before. "More Concerned" with is a lot different than NOT TRACKING. I dare you to try and pass over the White House with a hang glider -- I just dare you.

You were not ridiculed!

You stated that NORAD had claimed not to be able to track the four hijacked flights on 9/11 and I asked you to source it. You never did.

I see you're back doing it again.

So wadda ya say? Can you source that claim or are you going to continue to ramble off several ''coincidences'' without backing it up?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
so the pilot of the F-16 was allegedly transporting civillians at high speed on that day.
I find that impossible to believe, the F-16 is a one-man aircraft, it doesn't have room to take any civillians on it, unless its some variant of F-16 that I am unaware of.
So, what was he doing that day?
Because he wasn't doing that, which does lend a little credibility to the idea of shooting down the plane.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
ok, for those of you that support the theory that flight 93 was not shot down, plz answer me one question i have. If ,some how some way, there was a random hero that happened to crash the plain into the ground to "save washington", where was the damage the plane caused when it hit the ground? I was born in PA.I spent 22 yrs there..i have seen and know for a fact that the crater in the ground WAS infact there long before this incedent.. the only thing there from this day in question was some very scatered wreckage. a direct nose dive would have caused extencive damage to the ground and would have likely resulted in a more concentrated pile of parts.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

i have seen and know for a fact that the crater in the ground WAS infact there long before this incedent.. the only thing there from this day in question was some very scatered wreckage. a direct nose dive would have caused extencive damage to the ground and would have likely resulted in a more concentrated pile of parts.

Here are pictures of crash scene

Pretty big crater - note size of men next to it

Jet Engine

You can see crater is fairly deep and extensive - debris was
thrown considerable distance from main impact scene

So you are either wrong or lying....

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I was working at MSNBC in Washington on 911. It was insane. Just after Cheney gave the OK to use lethal force, we heard that 93 was shot down. Within 30 minutes, we had one of the wives of the "heroic passengers" in the studio. She was livid and talking about suing the government. Within three hours, the story had changed completely and somehow, her husband went from being a victim to being a tragic hero. Later she went on the air spewing the now accepted version of events.

It seemed like complete bull to me. Who witnessed this terrific feat of heroism? It was understandable that the plane was shot down. The plane that hit the pentagon flew over the White House and was witnessed by a couple of my former colleagues. BTW, I am not one of the 911 conspiracy nuts. I had in addition to the two friends at the White House, another friend driving to work on Route 395 who saw the airplane's wheels hit a taxi cab before slamming into the Pentagon.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
so the pilot of the F-16 was allegedly transporting civillians at high speed on that day.
I find that impossible to believe, the F-16 is a one-man aircraft, it doesn't have room to take any civillians on it, unless its some variant of F-16 that I am unaware of.
Because he wasn't doing that, which does lend a little credibility to the idea of shooting down the plane.

Some variant that you are unaware of? Its called the F-16B and D

This is the "D" model currently assigned to my unit
www.f-16.net...

I can understand you not being aware of these versions..they only made a few hundred of them.

Now, lets see....what would an Air National Guard unit be doing transporting an emergency management official on the day of a national emergency.....hmmmmmm

THEIR JOB!!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

. so the pilot of the F-16 was allegedly transporting civillians at high speed on that day.

Ever hear of 2 seat trainer versions of aircraft? Used to check out
pilots

F-16C/D
F-16C (single seat) and F-16D (two seat).

The F-16C and F-16D aircraft, which are the single- and two-place counterparts to the F-16A/B, incorporate the latest cockpit control and display technology.

Picture of F16 D model (2 seat)

Care to retract your [snip]remarks ????

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
On and on this crap will go.. people want/have to believe that life is not as simple as it seems. Part of the problem is that we have very few examples of a airliner slamming into the ground nose first, full power. Most if the time or 99.9 percent of the time the crew is trying to save the plane and they some in on their side or belly. Not many are pointed straight at the ground and slammed in nose first. Also, the ground flight 93 went into was soft and there was not very much dry material to burn. Sandy wet earth and clay. The USAF did not shoot down 93. Jesus, I am betting that more than half the debunkers were in 5th grade that day, with no real idea what was going on.
9-11 was a act of war, and we kicked the crap out of AQ and the Taliban. Iraq should have been Iran, but their day will come. There are no aliens, ghosts, or magic. Life is short, eat your veggies and carry a .45.

ciao

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
[edit on 7/10/2008 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Ok, thiis guy was flying from Fargo to Pennsylvania? I'm sorry there are too many bases that are closer that would have scrambled a jet to shoot down the jet so Sorry, but No. Anyway A jet blown out of the sky would leave a big debris trail and all that was in Penn was a crater in the ground from it barreling down. Sorry but this never happened. I know you want to believe there was some conspiracy but sometimes you just have to accept the fact that the government was woefully unprepared for this.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrcrea
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Ok, thiis guy was flying from Fargo to Pennsylvania? I'm sorry there are too many bases that are closer that would have scrambled a jet to shoot down the jet so Sorry, but No.

Read it again. A squadron of the North Dakota Air National Guard was on temporary assignment at Langley.

Originally posted by mrcreaAnyway A jet blown out of the sky would leave a big debris trail and all that was in Penn was a crater in the ground from it barreling down. Sorry but this never happened. I know you want to believe there was some conspiracy but sometimes you just have to accept the fact that the government was woefully unprepared for this.

And you believe that seeing nothing but a smoking crater confirms that the government is telling you the truth? Debris was scattered over a four mile radius, with one engine found a third of a mile from the crash site. If anything, that's further proof that it was shot down.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
[The ground at Shanksville was very soft. It had been a quarry or something of the sort, and was filled in. That's why the plane penetrated so easily.

But if the ground was so soft then there should have been more wreakage found, specially the tail.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Jesus, I am betting that more than half the debunkers were in 5th grade that day, with no real idea what was going on.

Actually was in my firehouse in Northern NJ listening to radio transmissions from WTC. We were on standby covering for neighboring
city which had deployed entire shift to WTC and in case needed.

More likely (based on tenor of posts and general illogic) it was "truthers'
hiding under bed sucking thumbs and wanking off

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Actually was in my firehouse in Northern NJ listening to radio transmissions from WTC.

I was working in a federal building in Maryland and had recieved a call to evacuate the office because we might be a target.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Jesus, I am betting that more than half the debunkers were in 5th grade that day, with no real idea what was going on.

Actually was in my firehouse in Northern NJ listening to radio transmissions from WTC. We were on standby covering for neighboring city which had deployed entire shift to WTC and in case needed.

You can't be a firefighter. Most of the FDNY firefighters know the truth about 9/11. That's why the government slapped a federal gag order on them.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Most of the FDNY firefighters know the truth about 9/11. That's why the government slapped a federal gag order on them.

Most firemen also know that steel buildings do not collapse from fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join