It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the UK surrendering to Islam?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
wow..
i actually agree with the op here

no religion should be able to go to another land
and insist on their religious rights.....

like in canada, muslim police and R.C.M.P are allowed to wear
their religious head wraps..

but this is not part of the uniform.... this makes no sense.

I am ALWAYS on ats defending the muslim nation.. but not this time

SEPARATION of CHURCH and STATE should be an OUTRIGHT LAW.

damn I hate religion... its the one thing that totally makes damn sure
that we never stop fighting amongst each other.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The anti-Christian Government seperation from religion of will rather listen to Islam to shutdown Christianity, it only takes a few to stop the whole country from wearing crosses or saying Christian prayers at school or singing about Christ. Let alone the countless other petty law changes that moderates complain about. Then bring on the Alcohole debate, the bacan debate and the prayer rooms and head scarfs let alone the ones who want to blow you up for your infidel Western ways. The problem is, that once they get a hold they won't let go and the only way to win back Christianity or democracy is through war and history will repeat it self and we will get the blame for wanting our freedoms back like the Crusades, although their fightbacks are now remembered for the brutality and not the reasons.

What this means is the Governments and faithless people in position in society will allow the removal of their heritage so they can liberate them selves from it without waring with the Christians about it. The Christians won't do anything about it anyway so its always on the losing side, and the next thing you know is over 1000 churches are converted to Mosques, if that bothers anyone.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

I find your statement incredible. It is kind of like "if a tree fall in a forest and nobody is there to see or hear the tree fall - does it fall". so if the media does not report on events like this then it does not happen...? Or is it a case of media mis representation.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by applecrumblemaker

You bang on repeatedly in your post about what you perceive as racism from "whites", yet your entire post stinks to high heaven of some sort of anti-white resentment.

English have an awful culture? WTF are you then? What is your culture? How the blody hell have you come to the conclusion that one of the oldest countries in the world has no culture?

What's your problem? Come on big mouth, lets hear it.

Originally posted by LDragonFire
After the attacks of 7/7 The UK has pulled out of Iraq and now they seem to be catering to the Islamic culture at the expense of there own.

Thats just plain wrong! The UK hasn't pulled out of Iraq at all!

What is it lately on here with people just getting away with utter BS lies?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The corporate interests, now merged with government in the US, were following through with a strategy intended to lower the costs of corporations in obtaining oil. Oil was the life's blood that pumped through their veins. The fact that Communism was no threat was irrelevant; the corporations needed a threat so they could continue to justify control just as they do today with threats of extremist Muslims.

If you did not know BP stands for British Petroleum, but it does belong to the British People, like everything else in America and Europe, the real owners are Missing in the Fog

Now it is clear that all of those closely associated with the small group who worked to eviscerate the role of the United Nations, manicure the political environment in the United States, and weld the corporations to government had ties to Big Oil. The small group included George H. W. Bush, Sr., Maurice Strong, and Robert O. Anderson. Big Oil understood how much they had to lose if Americans had real choices. This period is also marked by the disappearance of various better carburetors and other innovations that improved gas and oil efficiency. These patents were typically bought up by oil companies and never used.

Link : howtheneoconsstolefreedom.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

What the hell has that got to do with the price of fish?

link   
reply to post by stumason

I stand corrected, thanks for the links.

link   
an earlier poster made this comment:

"no religion should be able to go to another land
and insist on their religious rights..... "

Christianity has done just this in africa and across other countless countries around the world. Fact is, the majority of religions attempt to spread themselves as far and as wide as possible be it Christianity,Islam etc.

the uk is not surrendering to Islam, if anything the new laws regarding how long terror suspects can be held, along with the continued war effort in Iraq and Afganistan suggest othwise.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by stumason

I stand corrected, thanks for the links.

My sarcasm detector is beeping, so here you go:

Troop deployments - Iraq

United Kingdom - 4,000 troops in Southern Iraq as of April 2008, leading the Multi-National Division (South East) which includes troops from several other countries. The deployment includes infantry, mechanized infantry and armored units as well as water-borne patrol personnel and a range of aircraft.

During the invasion, we deployed almost 50,000 troops....

[edit on 10/7/08 by stumason]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Lord Rothschild and the Bilderberger Class in the UK decided that the importation of Muslims into the UK would be a good thing.

Why, you may ask... To use the Muslims to terrorise the middle classes and nullify their power to oppose the decisions being taken by the Bilderbergers behind the scenes and foisted upon ZanuLabour and the rest.

The Muslim presence goes right along with all of the surveillance cameras and equipment and all of these bizarre "officers" who harass the elderly, the young, and the happy just out for a day at the park.

'V for Vendetta' becomes far more interesting in our times right now, imho.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

Nothing in Canada makes sense anymore. The religious head-gear issue sends me fairly into orbit.

I once mused about Alberta seceding and that sort of thing. Now I think it as all headed toward Canada's first civil war in which the Bilderbergers will be the only winners if we are not all very, very careful.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
People...i must say, you all sound like a bunch of paranoid fools. (no offence intended)

Ok, i live in West Yorkshire, UK. Which is one of the most highly populated Muslim/Christian regions in the UK. Let me get one thing clear, WE ALL GET ON FINE! Believe it or not, the Muslim and Christian community in our area all work together and totally live in harmony. Of course you've got a few white racists and a few Muslim extremists that cause a bit of trouble but 99% of us all totally get on. All the hype that you hear across the world is Media bull#. I myself am white but have many asian neighbors of various faiths and nationalities. Personally i think is beautiful that i can go round to my friend next door for a meal and taste the flavors of far off lands. I cant believe how institutionalised you all sound. Its really not that bad here in the UK...to be honest we've got a bigger problem with guns and knife crime, but the community (which is multi-faith) is trying to work together and dealing with it. In my honest opinion it's a question of 'class'. What i mean is, who do you think is spreading out all this # in the media...it's certainly not us working class folk....because we all get along fine and always have. Its funny how the smallest 'hate' crime makes the news but politicians and clerics get away with (literally) murder everyday. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I seriously doubt UK is becoming a Muslim society but I'll tell you what it has already become.

A police state. You get fined if you drop apple cores and the enviro police see you you get fined if you put your rubbish bin out on the wrong day. In the thralls of a food crisis your PM says you need to eat less. You have no free speech and cameras everywhere.

Oh but lets talk about how its becoming a Muslim nation because it is a perfect red herring to what is really going down in that hell pit of a country and that is tyranny folks. I barely even post here anymore because it feels like a waste of time but this thread is so stupid i had to.

Go ahead though and fear the Muslims who are completely innocent as every serious terror attack is a false flag that your own government is behind. Al Queda is cia MI5 Shin Bet Mossad they are the terrorists not the Muslims. I don't agree with the civil rights in the Muslim faith in regards to women and all that but it doesn't make them terrorists.

So no Britain is not becoming a Muslim nation but they are doing a good job aiding in the genocide in Iraq from all the Depleted Uranium they use there. I just can't stand this kind of ignorance on a site thats motto is to deny ignorance. UK is an Orwellian Police State that very few western countries can compete with but i'm afraid we will all suffer the same fate.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Spam
Everyone knows that Brits will never become Muslims, they couldnt care less about Christianity let alone Islam.
If the media weren't run by Zionists and illuminati Brits wouldn't even know what Islam was.
Brits just don't want to have so many immigrants full stop.
What with the papers admitting that all their scare stories about islam were made up....yes as in fiction, how the hell have these thread spammers come to the conclusion that the UK has become a Muslim country or will somehow be taken over by them?
Today was a heavy Mossad spam day on this forum...I mean someone said that in saudia arabia they be head women that have face book accounts....please people google facebook Saudi Arabia and you will see many saudi women....
Message to Israeli spammers: This is a forum about conspiracies, UFO's and stuff...unless you are suggesting that there is a muslim conspiracy...stay away..and if you suggest there is; post threads with facts that can explain to people exactly what the conspiracy theory is..try getting a job with the sun, daily mail, fox news CNN, post in their blogs...that is where you should be.
They post in these types of sites to demoralise people that don't buy the official "fox" type news...please don't be demoralised by these threads, fight spam posters! Its a psychological tactic to demoralise us...
Learn to spot their tactics and flag them as spam when you see them on Yahoo or YouTube....fight spam...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
uk will end up same as serbia vs kosovo, a land war and faith

in the next 300 to 400 years that is, believe it or not thats whats going on right now. islamic faith invading the christain lands and slowly taking over. thank godness i'll be on my way to mars with my space ship long live ! planet earth

uk got the most islamic political leaders in the world

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well speaking from my American point of view I would say I could never see the UK surrendering to anyone ever.Before we even entered the second world war the UK never surrendered to the Nazis; if anything they pretty much gave them a big middle finger and fought back with tenacity.The odds of the UK surrendering to Islam I would say is about a.000000000000001% chance.

[edit on 7/10/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

Originally posted by Maya432

Nothing in Canada makes sense anymore. The religious head-gear issue sends me fairly into orbit.

I once mused about Alberta seceding and that sort of thing. Now I think it as all headed toward Canada's first civil war in which the Bilderbergers will be the only winners if we are not all very, very careful.

Ignorance at it's finest from both the above posters quoted.

Muslims don't have religious head wraps, that would be Sikhs, of which Canada and the UK have a large population.

I think you'll find they are part of the Uniform.

The British Army allows it's Sikh members to wear headdress (and has done LONG before the PC crowd came along) and has designed them to go with the uniform.

It's like saying you don't want women officers to wear skirts, as thats not part of the Uniform.

Grow up.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
A police state. You get fined if you drop apple cores and the enviro police see you you get fined if you put your rubbish bin out on the wrong day. In the thralls of a food crisis your PM says you need to eat less. You have no free speech and cameras everywhere.

Shows that you don't know your rights.

You cannot be fined without the chance to have it heard in court.

On the spot fines can only be issued if YOU AGREE TO IT! That is why they have you sign the ticket.

But, you DON'T HAVE TO SIGN IT! It is against constitutional law to have summary fines placed upon the people without the right to trial. But most people will sign it as they see it as an easy option or don't know what it is they are signing.

If any of these cases went to court, in front of a jury which is you fundamental right, they would be thrown out.

But, most people don't know or care about their rights, only when they want to bleat about "losing them", which has never been the case anyway.

Labour loves to bang on how we don't have a constitution, but we do. They rely on peoples ignorance to try and pull the wool over everyones eyes.

Please, before squealing like a stuck pig over "lost rights", why not learn what rights you have in the first place.

As for "no free speech and cameras everywhere", well...

You have the freedom to say what you like as long as you don't try to incite violence.

Of the camera's in the UK, 95% are privately owned by property owners and businesses for on site security.

The measly 5% left are the ones operated by local councils, of which most are for traffic monitoring.

People like to quote the stat "your caught on camera 300 times a day", but i wonder if anyone knows where that quote comes from and have actually read the rest of that particular report... I have.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Ignorance at it's finest from both the above posters quoted.

Muslims don't have religious head wraps, that would be Sikhs, of which Canada and the UK have a large population.

Whilst your post is excessively snarky, do note that the issue with Muslims includes questions of Hijab proper to Islam as well as the Kufi. While Sikhs have long had British blessing for their turbans, certain sects of Islam have never had similar blessing for kufi or hijab.

[edit on 10/7/08 by Pellevoisin]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join