It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CONSPIRACIE of 616

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Man, I didn't think so many peeps could mistype the same damned thing, lol... I wasn't sure WHAT was up... everything kept saying 666 (666 vs. 666) lol. Now that everything is right it makes a bit more sense

ET3

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well if I were the US government and this 616 pointed right at me and the organization of the UN I back with demoncratic might of military I may get a bit flaky about this. But you have to admit it is one hell of some circumstantial evidence and finger pointing from a couple thousand years ago. But unless a mod wants to own up to thread tampering as just a joke and all is well or can we add infiltration of these boards by information control agents as fact? (That it all ready it is fact, but that�s beside the point.)

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
dude or dudette whichever one you are, if you look at your original posts you will see there were not edited.

If a mod or anyone else edits your posts, it will be stamped with their id and the date. and I was able to find all of your threads regarding 616 vs 666 by using the search feature.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET3
Well if I were the US government and this 616 pointed right at me and the organization of the UN I back with demoncratic might of military I may get a bit flaky about this.

Oh for pity's sake.
This site is not run by the US government, nor any shadow government, nor any other government.
Drop it.
It wasn't funny the first dozen times you accused people of being DOD or gov't and it isn't funny now.

Gosh, maybe the whole thing was some sort of glitch. Instead of getting your panties in a wad, why haven't you u2u'd any of the staff to ASK if there was some sort of problem?

-B.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Worldwatcher, I did not edit my post and yes, the post shows no edit marker but I did save the page when it appeared changed and saved the page again when the page appeared as it had been posted. But other than posting the entire file, which I doubt would work, what other option is there than attack the poster.

Banchee, I did get a u2u from SkepticLord stating that as members were pointing out, it doesn't appear as though anything was changed.
I had posted a thread questioning this odd change only to have the thread go to the trash...so attack the poster again.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

This is just becoming to rediculous!!!!!!!!
CHIT CHAT

ET3

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hey, don�t look at me, I�m just sitting back and watching the show here. This info isn�t new to me, just that it doesn�t seem to be found at ATS or BTS, or? on these forums except where I started this whole affair. Gosh, I feel like the guy Charlie Sheen played on that movie Arrival when he says to the ET boss of his, �I bring to you the possible discover of the century and I get chit canned for it?� (Just kidding.)

This ain�t that big a deal, besides there is much more to come if you weren�t aware that this 616 even existed think what else you may learn? Think what you will know or deny tomorrow? And I got ticketed 50 points for short posts that generally say more than most 100 liners. Go figure. It�s great that you can make a game out of this subject mater of supposedly above top secret conspiracy stuff, but as you can see I can take a joke too. Imagine a points system for areas that the general public can�t read?

It is the background readers that really count the ones that find, learn, and discover as trailblazers. Eventually the rest start to catch up. Yet anyone can research your posts as I just did and see this is a very first post of the topic about 616 and look what a stir it has caused. Most interesting.

ET3

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So we have post alterations across ALL the ATS and BTS forums from 616 to 666 and the moderators for this forum are ProudAmerican, nyeff, ktprktpr, and astrocreep and all I got was a u2u from ProudAmerican as follows.

from: ProudAmerican sent: 11-3-2004 at 03:24 AM A member of the forum staff, ProudAmerican, has noticed your one-line or less post in the thread,
The CONSPIRACIE of 616.

We want to encourage meaningful responses to threads, and discourage simplistic posts. A token penalty of 50 points has been deducted from your account for this action. Please, in the future, make an attempt to provide more to the flow of conversation than a simple one-line or less comment.

Thank you.

I am so impressed with the attention to my posts about 616 and the total ignorance of the (c) that others are posting in this thread. NOT. With three posters noticing the changes, and probably another dozen that didn�t post a comment but saw the changes I think that is enough to question the moderators of this forum. Well, what do the Moderators have to say about it? Just a joke, or ?

All I got was a bunch of (c) from these high ranking members for what I didn�t do. Blame and slander the real perpetrators of the (c).

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but what in the heck does 616 have to do with anything? I know about 666, and I have heard about 216, but what is the relavency of 616. Can you please explain this a little more?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Skull and Bones Ch 322
What British Airways was cancelled the most due to possible terrorist threats? BA Flight 223

Wanna know where I live?

1111 w 10th
Guess what the address of the aprtment to the west of me is?
(911) W 10th

Want to know what number I see mainly on digital clocks. They are random and not all are synchronized.

anything ending in 33minutes
911 am or pm
1111 am or pm
1013 am or pm random glances at digital clocks

Chris Carters production company (1013 productions)
10+13="23"
666 2 / 3 = .666
Whole website on Majick 23
afgen.com...

June 21st 2001 Summer Solstice,Full Eclipse of the Sun 13 days before July 4th
Andrea Pia Yates
The Clear Lake mother who confessed to drowning her five children in the bathtub. She called police to her home and said she had drowned Noah, 7; John, 5; Paul, 3; Luke, 2; and Mary, 6 months. She was charged with capital murder in the deaths of Noah, John and Mary.

Strange thing her husband works for NASA.

Also I almost forgot,all her children were named after Biblical characters

On Thursday, 2001 June 21, a total eclipse of the Sun will be visible from within a narrow corridor which traverses the Southern Hemisphere. The path of the Moon's umbral shadow begins in the South Atlantic and crosses southern Africa, and Madagascar and ends at sunset in the Indian Ocean. A partial eclipse will be seen within the much broader path of the Moon's penumbral shadow, which includes eastern South America and most of Africa (excluding north Africa).

Notice how Africa looks like a Skull and that it is spitting something out of its mouth.
sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...

E=MC2 mathematical expressions,its older than time itself

And yes I did take my meds,,,lmao

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I could not find the thread under Board Questions & Business; it must have been deleted. I thought it was an honest concern about hackers. What I did find was reference to Editors, they have the authority on these forums to do word swaps.

Nerdling

ATSNN Editor: Ability to post, edit and manipulate the ATSNN forums and structure.

Oh no, they will probably fine me again

If this was or is an end time prophecy then why would the translators manipulate the verse if it were not for their time period? The number would not have a direct effect on those translators.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Cover up, thank you come again.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ok, I was hoping that someone would explain this by now... I don't get the 616 thing. Where did this number come from? What is the significance of this number? What corellation to 666 does it have?

*EDIT: Nevermind... I think I'm finally getting it... reading the original thread again.

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by Earthscum]

ET3

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Here is a news note about the 616 demonocracy / democracy sanction in the news that stops countries from buying or selling if they don�t support the beast / government�s imposition of democracy.

story.news.yahoo.com...

Myanmar Offers Fine Gems for Buyers

This audio video news feed gives a good rendition of the truth.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It seems Burma has the best quality gems in the world, huge slabs of jade but the western sanctions are keeping those gems from our markets. It reminds me of a saying, cut your nose off to spite your face.

ET3

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You make a good point Earthscum, thanks.
So here is the beginning of the original thread.

Many bible readers are not aware that many of the oldest available manuscripts have 616 and not 666. Look at all the bibles you may have laying around and check the foot notes. Just something I stumbled across many years ago when doing some bible comparisons. Not sure what the 616 may mean as there is very little written about it. Maybe a (c) to hide it? Is 616 the real indicator or mark? When it comes to 666 there are any number of hundreds of books about that though. That seems rather odd too. Muddy waters cover what lies at the bottom.

Jonna commented

Where did you say you were finding this information...the foot notes? Is there any sites that talk about it? I am not denying your information, it just seems strange for me to have never heard of it.

True, most people havent heard about this. Check your bibles foot notes.

This is my rendition of what 616 could mean. Democracy is the true "mark".

If one just uses the bible to construct what the number relates to then this is what I have gotten so far with 616.

It is an end times / last days prophesy.
It would have nothing to do with anyone or thing prior to our time.
616 is DCXVI
The power of might in the world today is the USA. Sanctions by this country and the UN makes it so none can buy or sell on the open market. No one will ever stop individuals from trading or bartering. But international boundaries can be blocked.

Washington DC the capitol, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. the address.

Are there any other ideas seriously on what 616 could represent in our time?

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by ET3]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I will have a try.
DC = Washington
X = marks the spot
V = five sided
I = ones

Another interesting thing is the king over the bottomless pit is called Apollyon in Greek, the same language as the Roman Greek numbers.
Also, a pentagon is a five sided A-pollyon

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by FieryIce1]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FieryIce1
I will have a try.
DC = Washington
X = marks the spot
V = five sided
I = ones

Another interesting thing is the king over the bottomless pit is called Apollyon in Greek, the same language as the Roman Greek numbers.
Also, a pentagon is a five sided A-pollyon

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by FieryIce1]

In my opinion, that's a huge reach ! Pentagon already been attacked, won't be attacked again,

You guys are still reaching with this one, this whole thread....

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Mind you, this is just the number-name of the beast not the actual beast.
I had read on this board, a member had posted there were or are a series of tunnels under Washington, so I wonder if what you see on the surface is not even a fraction of the size that is underneath.

Doesn't the USA still have santions against Cuba or is that a UN santion?

For ones like seekerof that have difficulty without direct references or revealing sources:
Apollyon, Rev. 9:11
number of the beast, Rev. 13:17-18, including footnotes.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
OH MY.... the conspiracy is true..

An ATS member has 616 points, I just noticed this..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you find the one ?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join