It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten people die from new CJD-like disease, titor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
New Scientist News Link

A NEW form of fatal dementia has been discovered in 16 Americans, 10 of whom have already died of the condition. It resembles Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease - with patients gradually losing their ability to think, speak and move - but has features that make it distinct from known forms of CJD.

i like to have a laugh like the next man , but with the china olympic troubles, and then i just saw this article , something keeps whispering to me.

Didn't John Titor say that a form of CJD wipes a lot of people out , Also Woman president hmmm.. i suppose u never know what could happen Hilary is still around. and that the Olympics this year would have a lot of trouble and their wouldn't be anothe rOlympics for a long time.

You know i am not completely onboard the looney train Yet, But something keeps telling me to buy a ticket and ride the train of truth to safety.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What trouble are the Olympics having? As far as I know, Beijing is a go. I haven't heard anything different. If your talking about the torch relay protests, they won't affect the Olympics at all.

This new disease is kind of scary though. I'm not up on all of Titor's predictions. This was one of them? Weird.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I beg people not to eat any beef products in general -- and do not touch them at all if they come from UK or USA.

If you yourself aren't growing it or raising it, don't eat it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
New Scientist News Link

Didn't John Titor say that a form of CJD wipes a lot of people out , Also Woman president hmmm.. i suppose u never know what could happen Hilary is still around. and that the Olympics this year would have a lot of trouble and their wouldn't be anothe rOlympics for a long time.

Remember that John Titor said that his timeline or worldline was not the same as ours. There were very close similarities but they were not identical. What happened in his quantum USA is nonetheless an important cautionary tale for all of us in the western world.

[edit on 9/7/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Yes Titor said many more people had CJD then the currently scientific medical community is willing to admit. He also said that CJD had an incubation period of decades not months like current doctors say...On a side note I read of Japanese medical researchers doing some new studies with CJD in mice. They found that it could lay dormant in mice for Months.. now translate the life span of a lab rat to human and do that math...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

World leaders refusing to attend due to Chinas Human Rights issues, how bout that? who knows how that situation may escalate or not of course only time will tell.

reply to post by Pellevoisin

I think he hinted at a marginal difference of maybe 1-2% cant exactly remember will have to read the archives, so in my opinion couldn't 'Our' timeline be pretty close to Titors? what if the 1-2% difference is all mundane stuff?

new topics

join