It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draconians, Reticulians,7 sisters, please read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This place does not enquire divine(or religious) interventions to the ones(native terran amonst other kind) who obey under the Elders. Many of surely, are open to human discussion. Others of you do not follow a divine(or religious) intervention should be communicating with me here and now.

If you will not appear before me on this perticular thread then that is how it has been for millions of earth cycles. No, I do not ask you to expose yourself fully of any means, but for you to openly discuss with me on this thread.

I challenge your authority and dwelling place to the above stated names, your lowest rank or highest of such who is dwelling on this thread, may you appear before me with your communicative watchful eye.

Not only will this be disrespect to your own being, but to your own species.

Mostly to the Draconians, if you work and use human scientists with your higher ranks please do inform me of your intelligent presense.

This is a test for non-humans reading around.

If you are a switched Draco to the brothers and sisters. let these people know also that your kind[species] exist with basic knowledge.

I already know need a replicated spirit form to stop constant carnation travels[cycles]. You should be wise and let them know on this thread if you are keeping an eye out.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
They are scared because we as humans attack and kill and do test on what we do not know or understand. We will kill them if we find them that is the american and global way. Excluding the French. They are a little more peaceful then some of us.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I like this thread, but I have to say: Maybe not the renegades (Draco's), but the real ones (would) make it their business NOT to let us know. The whole thing is the element of surprise. If they let themselves known, then their gig would be up. But I'll check back here for renegades or just hoaxers

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Canjolon18

See? This is why kids shouldnt watch twilight. Back in my days if you wanted to be a transformer it was acceptable or even a ninja turtle...but a vampire? Kids...go outside and play!!

top topics

join