It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cures for Exzema (not spelt right)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
"My heart goes out to anyone out there who suffers from psoriasis, eczema, scleroderma, and many other painful diseases and think that there are no cures."

OK... disease? ALARM BELLS?

First of all it is not a disease.

Second, it is a condition.

What kind of hog swill is this???

Disease? Thats a bit harsh isn't it?... are we suffering from leprosy??

Now THAT is a disease.

BETTER get your facts straight before you rile the ATS membership on stuff you don't know anything about.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
As far as cures go... there will never be a cure.

Why would a drug company develope a cure?

There is so much money in treatment and control, cures are a fiscal dead end.

My psoriasis is starting too fade now.... I'm sure it's a reaction too red meat and what ever is contained with in it. (though, yes I am aware that other meat products may contain similar compounds that may trigger an reaction.)

I think that every case is different, some things work for some, some things work for others, and somethings work for those that try too make money off us, because they know we will try anything too rid ourselves of this.

Step lightley, listen too your body.

Fox.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
When I was a child, my aunt wanted to help me rid myself of a large area of warts on my leg. My parents of course had taken me to the doctor, he froze an area and it was painful, ugly, and spread right back into it. The area covered my left knee completely, part of my upper thigh too. We all know warts are viral. I was a kid though, and she convinced me, completely, that if we touch each wart with a different pebble, then wrap all the pebbles in a hankercheif and throw it into the ocean, they WOULD, for sure, go away. I did it without question. They went away.

The power of self healing is all about believing with no doubt, that you will be cured.

My suggestion of black walnut stain, was another of my aunt's holistic methods of healing. It worked and I have never had eczema again. It has been well over 20 years now. I don't question wheether it worked because she said it would or because there is something in black walnuts that cures exzema, I just know for a fact, it absolutley worked for me. When it appeared on my fiance's feet, I got the nuts and stained his skin, and it cleared up, and has not come back.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Be Cautious with steroid creams as they can thin out the skin over time. Also have a good look at the toiletries you use even the natural ones because even they may cause allergic reactions due to their synthetic surfactants and preservatives.

Also it may be of interest to look into an enzyme free laundry detergent as enzymes can be reactivated by sweat and moisture - and start doing the job they were designed for removing fats/protein - on your skin and potentially causing allergic reactions or other health problems.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by tarzan]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hi
My two cents for eczema:

- pure soap ("savon de marseille"). It can dry your skin, so next:
- pure karite cream to hydrate your skin.
- avoid at any cost any perfume, additive, preservative, etc in processed products. Perfume when I go and party is sprayed on my clothes :-)

I also think like other pointed, that there is a psychological and nutritional part in this condition. So here are some tips I may have:

- love yourself (treat yourself like you treat a loved child: with compassion, love and necessary will strength).
- be in harmony with a) yourself b) the humanity (as possible) c) nature (you might want to clean your conscience in regard to animal food).

Having endured this condition myself, I think today that it can never completely go away. If it seems to do so, usually the signal your body is sending through your skin will find another way to make it heard, until you aknoledgment (through pain!). So in came down for me as cleaning off the effects as much as possible, trying to understand the message my body is sending to myself, and trying my best to gracefully accept my journey through life. Maybe my own hardship can help others?

Cheers all,
love to you all, my sisters and brothers in humanity.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

I absolutely agree. Your skin is the biggest organ in the body, and it's the way your body communicates with you, both visually and via other senses. I beat dyshidrotic eczema by looking at the core internal issue. Here's a link to my blog with pics:

www.constantineelias.blogspot.com

Not easy. Not some miracle cream that will instantly heal you. All that is crap and will probably hurt you, like Elidel, which is known to cause skin cancer.

No. You have to fight the problems that you created. You have to face yourself, and fight the disease within which is exhibiting itself naturally and normally through your body's warning mechanism: your skin.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join