It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friends & Foes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
For one thing it is kinda lame to be able to just click friend and you are a persons friend. You should need their approval first. I guess it is just a way to easily look up post and that's all.

Don't get the foe yet.

My question is how do you remove a Friend or Foe from your list?

Thanks for the info!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You click the red X next to the name you want to remove.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

just cause you add them as a friend dosent mean they add you.

and a foe to me is some one i disagree with but more than that they disagree in a way i have no choice but to respect..

[edit on 15pmu82007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
That does not make sense and you're an idiot!!!!!

Just kidding. Thanks for the info peepz!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I looked at the FAQ and my profile, but I don't see the buttons. Help?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ballast

You can only remove them if you add them; you can't remove them if they have added you.

If you have added them, they should show up in the list that is underneath your user info on the left hand side of the screen and each should have a little red x next to them (click the x to remove them).

And, to add a friend or foe, just click the Friend or Foe buttons at the bottom of any post that the person makes.

[edit on 10/17/2008 by skeptic1]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Thanks for answering me so promptly. Slight mixup however, I asked how to add a friend or foe?

For some reason I don't see the buttons on my profile page. Upper left right? Where my name and avatar would be if I had one? I noticed that the PTS points are in a very light yellow that is hard to see.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ballast

And, to add a friend or foe, just click the Friend or Foe buttons at the bottom of any post that the person makes.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I never bothered to look how this really worked until a new friend explained it to me. I look forward to making lots of friends here.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Got it, thanks!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Hi Dale, and everyone.

Originally posted by DaleGribble

and a foe to me is some one i disagree with but more than that they disagree in a way i have no choice but to respect..

I understand what your saying... and how they attempted to use it here on ATS, but to me what you are describing is a respected adversary.

To me, a foe is not worthy of consideration.

I ended up in this thread looking looking for a way to remove someone from my foe list. I discovered I show up on their profile under a heading: "These members have picked me as their worthy adversaries."

The thought is nauseating. I consider this person a Worthless Foe, and he should definitely not have any acknowledgment from me on his page. Now if he had been able able to present an opposing theory instead of just name calling and similar behavior, I would have been honored to have him as a Respected Adversary.

Too bad ATS doesn't provide for both a Respected Adversary and a Worthless Foe.

At any rate, thanks to everyone here for the thread and the answer I needed!

top topics

join