It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Accidental Psychological Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have recently made a slew of forums, and all of them were either dedicated to the conspiracy involving the Illuminati or how humans have been depriving each other of Denying Ignorance, or about the new digital revolution.

Here are the three forums.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is quite a considerable amount of text written for the good of ATS. Some of it is attacking ATS users, and some of it is just telling information. What I find really odd is the activity on these threads. People look, but they do not want to comment on what they see. They do see it, it's just, there's something holding them back. So, on one of them I did another post to break the ice, because, you know; no one ever likes to break the ice in conversations; but with no avail. It's like they are all afraid of what is really on the thread. Maybe they just do not want to see.

That's why I created this thread yesterday.

It's called Ignorance is Hard-Wired, and covers most about what this post it about.

I just wanted to bring to your attention these threads, and what they are.

The whole point is to make you insecure, but the only reason why people are so afraid to look upon them is that it just makes them feel bad.

So, after posting four threads that go deep under the skin of ATS'ers, I have accidentally came across a psychological experiment that has been long going on in the underbelly of ATS.

Keep in mind that all of these threads have been seen by the public, each holding claim to 90 views or more, but not one reply, except for my own.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
you r right! people like to read and reply abt things that generate or stir excitement and .....
hmmm!!! good , write a thread abt the response and why are they so??

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
But haven't you noticed the same happens to many threads?
I've been discovering posts and entire threads that made me go WOW!, but for some reason they have a very small audience. Or they just die after a few days.

And sometimes many threads really go unnoticed. I suppose It depends on the timing.

It may also mean that the postings are self-explanatory?

But you make a good point nevertheless.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

Thank you for your words; and this is why I consider ATS a riot, and just a hole of ignorance within the guise of denying ignorance, because some will not post on threads that may attack the body politic, or attack a poster's way of life. Like if there was a thread that said that Coca-Cola had three radioactive elements inside of it, and everyone who drunk it was going to get cancer; would that person just skip over the thread as garbage and keep on drinking coke, or would he actually give the thread some time, and once he found out about coke he stopped drinking it?

Being on ATS has taught me that human psychology will usually be the previous, yet just not such a drastic effect on your life.

But then this also leads me to wonder, what kind of people are the majority on this site? Now, I know that you may or may not believe in the Illuminati, but for this scenario, just pretend like you do.

Now, I know that the Illuminati is on ATS. I have known this for quite a while. If this place did not have the Illuminati on it, there would be more denying of ignorance; but every conversation seems to go around and around, and around, until a conclusion is in reach, but it never comes because the actual forums that need a conclusion are crowded by so many opinions that it is hard for a person to actually see where a conclusion should be made, where as the open ended threads go on forever and ever, giving a rise in popularity for threads that just state things, not wonder about certain conspiracies which is what this forum is all about.

In reality, everybody who goes to ATS, and actually signs on wants to fight their ignorance, or fight other's ignorance. But the people who are fighting their own ignorance, for a time, are going to forget what they previously knew, and start to re-wire their own mind. In this time, if there is one single push from an evil source, that person is corrupted forever; and the people who actually fight others ignorance are being ignored because not many will understand the philosophies and truths that are needed for these dark days.

So ATS is just another Cog in the Illuminati Machine. Enslaving more minds than freeing them. I still stay on here, and I still fight, but I cannot say that I do not see the shadows slinking around in the darkness.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I can across this thread yesterday, and saw you mentioned three other threads, none of which I managed to catch initially. But I checked them out and I replied in two of them. I'm looking forward to your responses.

[smile]

new topics

top topics

join