It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Physics and the New Paradigm Shift

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
I can agree with you no doubt that it is very something. So are thoughts. They both arrive out of seemingly nothing. Nothing is something still, though. It's just that nobody dare explain what in the something nothing is.

I wrote something like this on another thread...

The "Void" is not a vacuum; it is a plenum. It is the possibility of everything, giving rise to the duality of Manifest/Not Manifest. I have always felt that the term, "Void," is a misnomer. The "Infinite" might be a better term, but that leaves many trying to grapple with an image their mind cannot grasp.

But surely, we live in a finite manifestation with an infinite possible manifestations contained.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I cannot help but believe that most of the publicly discussed Quantum Mechanics is disinformation to hopelessly muddle the uninitiated. And make "enemys" waste their efforts. The logic of almost all the double slit experiment interpretations is incoherant babble. And yet it is cited over and over, but the questions is raises are never answered. The definitive tests, apparently are never performed, although they require only a laser and some mirrors, and such, not an LHC.

It is sad but true that science is the religion of the technological world. Unfortunately it is also true that most of it is propriatary. Members only, keep out! With any subject there are always those who reserve the truth for the inner circle, and keep the outer circles ignorant for their own empowerment.

I promise you that they did not pony up 600 Billion dollars for the LCH out of general curiosity. There are very real applicaitons waiting in the wings for the day some very specific questions are answered. I wonder if they will let us know when they power up those babys! Probably not.

Maybe they will just leave the planet with it, never to return.

<< 1  2   >>

join