It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Disclosure Part Deux

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Theosophy, per dictionary.com
1. any of various forms of philosophical or religious thought based on a mystical insight into the divine nature.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Thanks! I thought it was some specific brand of esotericism. If your definition is correct, then by God I must be a theosophist!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
reply to post by applebiter

Generally, to build a more complete model/hypothesis one needs to go back to the earliest source for evaluation, which in this case is not the Judeo-Christian mythologies. Therefore, the theosophical aspect of your hypothesis seems to be primarily built on selective evidence. But then again, isn't all evidence selective?

Flux8 what are you implying here?
Theosophy in fact teaches that most Judeo-Christian doctrine is indeed based on earlier Chaldean, if not Vedic(Aryan) theology.

In fact Theosophy has often been cited as Anti-semitic (besides the unfortunate eugenics exercises of the Nazis, who conveniently and erroneously adapted theosophist teachings of a progenitor Aryan root race), Theosophy's founder Blavatsky has herself numerously taken to task the Judeo-Christian appropriation and vulgarization of esoteric Babylonian and Mesopotamian doctrine and has shown how they made an absolute phalocentric God, 'Jod-He-Vau-He' or Jehowah, of the much earlier Chaldean concept and verb 'Eue' or 'Eva' or ' to be', an allusion to the differentiation of the sexes(spiritualistically and noumenally) in the seminal rounds of Manvantaric creation...our garden Eve stems from this as well.

Suggest "The Secret Doctrine" for a thorough evaluation of proto-religions, and how they have been corrupted by later Judeo-Christian and Kabbalistic pretensions, and of course some great insights into Anthropogenesis.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

Roger that! Keep on truckin, we're still waitin' for the next installment.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OEAOHOO

Whoa, Nellie...

Sorry, My Texas comes out when Ive been drinkin.
Don't blow it out of context. What I meant by thoesophistifg!@#$ is exactly what meant from the dictionry .com version. No antisemeticicsm or such. get over it. You're trying to make this into a lexical arguement and tha's NOT where I wanted this to go. Blah blah. Let the man speak.........

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I just saw this:

sciencenews.org...

Does this have 'anything' to do with what you are talking about?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Dragon blood? I wouldn't be surprise. But seriously, there are some difference between Jews, and non-jews. Weather it is because of cultural difference, or embedded in our DNA is open to debate.

I did hear a funny theory about how Jews came into existence. According to one pastor – when an exiled homosexual angel intermarry an African hermaphrodite, and their first child was Jew. This is why Jesus Christ doesn’t let transsexual become pregnant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join