It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will win

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cdi

Great post! Drawn from your own personal experience and not from tabloid nonsense. What a relief to find this amongst all the utter nonsense spouted by people who get their views from the Daily Mail,

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by artvandalay

i think that freedom should ring over there. take the sheets off of the wimen. stop the tyranny and the slavery of the wimen and children. come fight the fight and stop this ugly thing that has been going on for ages and ages in the countries over there. the idiology is sickenning. see what happens to you over there. i suggest you go visit and tell them you from america and see what happens to you. its time for a vacation, go to iran , try iraq,or maybe afghanistan. ask many questions to peoples under the sheets and see what happens to you or them under the sheets. it is a fact, dont beleive me go visit. have fun... oh be careful and watch your aaaa.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
reply to post by artvandalay

I don't think western countries such as Australia, and the US have too much to worry about right now about becoming anything like the UK and France.

We don't bend over backwards to them like the weak UK does...

Peeps stop all stop your fear mongering and hating. We are all people. The uk is not being week. THe UK is a democraic multicultural system that has evolved with layer upon layer of culture. Its happened before and it will happen again. Why the hate? Because they are darker skinned? Because they eat different food and worship a different God.
These peeps are not so different stop believing the rubbish that is forced down through News stations and films. Islam means the way of piece. I am not a Muslim myself but Peace is something we all want.
Share your love not your pain.
kx

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Yes, Live and let live, u shouldn't feel threatened unless they want you to wear a burkha too. They have a right to cover themselves same as you have a right to uncover yourself, why the hate ?

cdi

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

hi dude
thanks for the reply. they are usually few and far between when i reply to posts. it is still good to know there are people out there that were not born in the middle ages and do not deny ignorance. I could rattle on and on with stories of kindness shown from many cultures. i say those with a problem build the strength to go out on a limb and learn about other ways whilst they can. this will only increase ones personal knowledge and prove we are all the same. i send out best wishes to all who strive for harmony and balance amongst the strife givers.
regards cdi

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join