It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will win

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Add destructive technology to a radical Islamic theocracy and what do you have?

WWIII

Give destructive technology to a radical Christian militia group and what do you have?

WWIII

Using logic ANY radical group given destructive technology will surely cause WW3.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
As long as we (Americans)sit back and allow "Political Correctness" to take a foot hold in this country we will always be open to anyone who has the will and motivation to make an attempt at instilling there will on us and it could very well suceed. The world hates us for our right to own guns but unlike Europe with no way to defend themselfs from shire numbers,we can defend our country if need be.All you Antigun people,try liveing in a Muslem naborhood as a Christian,attemp to explain that it should make no differance what your religon is,we should all just get along. Please excuse my spelling,if there is a spell ck on here I have not found it yet(obviously).

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_one_below
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia Law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Well that is Ok. But I'm still not impressed. Maybe its time to bring back public executions.

OH GREAT! That's what would make the Western World look good world wide, a massive witchhunt.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
All religions are evil, money-grubbing, corporations. Well maybe not quite corporations. To corroborate my points:

1.) The Sumerians documented ALMOST EVERY RELIGIOUS event including the religions of (In order of foundation)
A. Judaism
B. Christianity
C. Islam

These three religions are in essence the exact SAME gospel, with different names, and a couple of different events (added or subtracted).

I can say without doubt, that these religious are falsities, that subscribing members with certain neurological disorders follow. These people who follow the religions tend to fear being alone, and are "followers" in the Human Hierarchical Evolution. This meaning that they need to BELIEVE in a higher power. I've been trying to get all Atheists, Agnostics, Hindus, Buddhists, Shintoists to unite and fight the "Middle Eastern Religious Core." It's proving to be worthless, as most these religious people are obsessed that their version of history is right when most likely it is the MOST FALSE version out there. The ignorance of the world is really starting to bother me.

Hell I'd go as far to say that extra-terrestrials founded these religions as a conditioning project to see how they could control the populous. But what the hell do I know? I'm just a free thinker.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Try being a Christian living in a Muslim neighborhood? You make it sound like that Muslims in this country are TRYING to take over, maybe a very small few are, VERY few.

Not most.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Terran Blue, I've added you as a friend, and starred both your posts.

You've said so little but conveyed so much about the true nature of not just this thread, but the extremism behind it and the bigotry, ignorance, and intolerance of the people who were posting in it up until you chimed in.

Rest assured that when they come back at you with their logically flawed and almost assuredly idiotic responses, it will do nothing in the eyes of all who are reading this thread to boost whatever small case they had for themselves.

And if they continue to spout this zealous diarrhea, rest assured said diarrhea will drip from two anuses, as you have plainly and soundly torn them a new "snip" hole.

The world needs more people like you, and far less people like the original poster of this thread. Our world might be in peace if it were lead by people who were so ready and willing to come to the defense of other people's way of life, rather than sit in their mothers' basements posting hateful rhetoric and utter garbage about another entire people's way of life.

And to the rest of you... public executions? Really? Is Hitler hiring? I bet you could make a good living killing all kinds of races and religions that are different from yours. You should be ashamed, at the very least, and subjected to whatever fates you are wishing on entire other ways of life at the very best.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

-Deleted, I jumped the handle
-

[edit on 9-7-2008 by August Sonereal]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't recall putting "God" on my evil list. I am a Spiritual-Atheist...I tend to believe in the soul, reincarnation, the learning of life's lessons, and karma. I don't think there is any supreme being. I think we're all supreme beings in our own right. Hindu's believe in multiple "gods" that were most likely, spiritually evolved humans, who understood this stuff.

Anyone else? I can answer all night.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Sorry I jumped on you then. I must've misread or something.

A Spirtual Aetheist? Sounds awesome compare to some Aetheists I've met that go out of their way to force "non-religion" down my throat.

Can I ask how Sumerians could have documented Christanity and Islam 2000 years after the downfall of Sumerian civilization?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_one_below
You know I really agree with just about everything you are saying here. I am a veteran of the war in Iraq and have spent a total of 15 months in the Middle East, and I can say without a doubt that Muslim are no less that determined on the extinction of not only Israel and the U.S. but all of western society. I'm glad someone finally hads the integrity to stand up and say what we have all been thinking.

I don't believe that at all.

The average Iraqi can't even afford to COME to America, and most are just concerned with average day-to-day things. Just like the average people in America. They want to simply get by.

Can you go into detail please, about what Iraqi's told you regarding their obsession with our extinction?

Keep in mind, we are an occupier in their country that has brought about the death of hundreds of thousands...if not more...based on a lie and false pretense.

We were outraged at the death of a few thousand on 9/11.
Are you so out of touch that you can't comprehend the outrage of hundreds of thousands more?

- Lee

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by August Sonereal

NO I belive people when they say something that is obviously a passion,the Muslams say they hate the ways of the westerners and want to change that,I belive them.There are obviously good Muslams and bad but there is only one Koran(I hope I didnt spell that wrong).

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Some Christians don't like how things work in this country either. There's always going to be a small group of people in all categories that don't like this country for some reason or another.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by August Sonereal

Hey no problem. Check out the documentary Zeitgeist. It'll explain EVERYTHING. The only reason we include "Atheist" in our denomination is because it eliminates all of the "True" religions. I include Hinduism in the "expert" or "enlightened" class of religions, with most Eastern-Asian religions, and I understand most people think that Hinduism originated in the Middle East. Hinduism's worship proves that it was an original, INTELLIGENT, religion, as opposed to a lot of the false religions people follow today.

Also, we don't EXACTLY follow Budhism and the others to their word, but we do buy into a lot of their theories on how the "soul" and "spirit" work, especially reincarnation. That's one of our big things.

As per original thread, Islam and Christianity are the same thing with different names. Those of you joining a "war" against these two religions look JUST AS FOOLISH as the characters in the South Park episode depicting Human Atheists over Gopher Atheists. As soon as you realize this, you'll finally understand that we (and others) have been laughing our asses off at you for centuries.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well, at least if we're all muslim, we can stop arguing over whose God is the correct God and get on with living. Imagine a world with no religious conflict... Suicide bombers will stop. Trillions of dollars could be spent on feeding the poor, healthcare, education instead of bombs. Great works of art would be created changing St. Peters to a mosque. Yep, sounds great to me, as long as were all Sunni... er.. Shi'a. I mean Sunni.

Darn.

How about Zoroastrianism then? I'm sure they only have one true path.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terran Blue
Every now and then a thread comes along which is just stuffed to the brim with ignorance, arrogance, idiocy, hatred, and religious intolerance.

This is a fine example of such a thread.

Very brief but extremely accurate description.

I'm naturalized citizen of USA and it seems that I recognize importance of the values this country was based on more then some people here do.

It appears that they would like to put those values down the drain. Shame

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cannonfodder

I wish that were the way it was, but it's not because you're all fairly ignorant and foolish (no offense). Until you realize, you will be that way. I'm sure a few nu nukes will be fired over religion, mainly YOUR religions. No worries though, we have our "spots" of safety, so once you kill each other...than the world will be ours for the taking. Keep fueling your angers, it'll only help rid the world of your foolishness.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

That reminds me of this Wife Swap I watched just a couple of hours ago. The families were both "Christian" but one was "Conservative Christian" while the other I assume was "Liberal Christian"

They argued and bickered, despite being pretty much the same.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cannonfodder

If we were all Muslims, different factions of Muslims will fight

If we were all Christian, different factions of Christians would fight. All groups will naturally have a divide and fight among themselves until one group wins, than the cycle repeats unless they learn to compromise.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Sorry Doc... I lean toward full atheism - sorry if you didn't catch the sarcasm.

As Richard Dawkins said, most of us are non-believers of religion. Atheists just believe one less.

[edit on 2008.7.9 by cannonfodder]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sniper_Instructor

Please come to Missouri, Kansas City that is.
The people in the US have more weapons than most army's combined.
WE will protect our land and all who stand with us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join