It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson insults Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Evidently Jesse Jackson was caught insulting Obama in an open mic. Unfortunately for Jesse, it belonged to Fox News....

Thoughts? Evidently it was about Obama preaching morality in black churches...

[edit on 9-7-2008 by MrBigDog1974]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Was this because Obama told black fathers to 'engage' their children?
Just like Bill Cosby ....But the Obamaphiles claim that Obama was
talking to ALL fathers ... even though it's obvious that he was talking
to black men.

Cosby gets nailed to the wall by the black folks but then their Obamessiah says much the same thing and he gets hailed for it.

Is that what this is about? I couldn't tell from the news clip.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Evidently FOX is going to play it in its entirety tonight...ought to be interesting. I'm sure we'll see the MSM play it off as no big deal...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrBigDog1974
Evidently FOX is going to play it in its entirety tonight...ought to be interesting. I'm sure we'll see the MSM play it off as no big deal...

I don't belong to the MSM and I don't see it as a big deal either. It was a snippet of a private conversation between two leaders. So they disagree on the ways in which the African American community should be addressed. That's between them. It's really nobody else's business and it wouldn't be now if Jackson hadn't been "caught on tape." It doesn't change my opinion of either one of them.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hey Bigdog, you may want to ask a mod to fix the link in the OP. CNN political ticker changes many times a day and even changes titles. I've made the same mistake myself. Next time click on the title to get a direct link to the article.

I think this is the article, but has changed the title.

Jesse Jackson apologizes for comments critical of Obama

I heard this on CNN last night. Jesse was caught saying that Obama was talking down to blacks, and wanted to cut off a certain part of the male anatomy.

I think he is jealous and feels he is loosing his standing to Obama.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Fast forward to June 11, 2016.

Jesse Jackson spoke badly of a fellow Black Male running for President, but Endorses Hillary Clinton with hugs and kisses!
Story: www.cnn.com...

I guess that sews it up. Hillary is our next President. The all-mighty Jesse has just crowned her!

top topics

join