It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News at Ten: 08/07/2008 UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hi all, this is my first post here, even though ive been with ats for a while.

Im posting this because i was watching lastnights news when i see a, what looked to be like either a UFO or just something else from space. Ive watched it over and over many times and was able to pause it on screen, and it looks like a capsule on the end with air comming off the back as it was going so fast. It also seems like its comming from space like in a instant! Maybe bush has some other means of transport

Maybe someone has some video tools to see whether they can get some details on this one!

The time i see it is at: 05:28/25:46.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Thanks

Mach

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The link isn't working. Can you check it and repost?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here's the subject.

Reporter is in Hokkaido, Japan.
The following is a screenshot from that time frame OP mentions.

The second is a sketch which, to my belief shows heading and decent for the "object":

Seems like we have a rod. I'm sorry to say that I'm one of those who believe the idea of insects being rods.
Also, if you look closely it gets brighter as it comes more to the right. If my sketch is correct, that makes sense as it gets closer to the flood light which camera crews use.

EDIT:
Hokkaido is amongst other home to:
Dragon flies

Pretty moths

and

these cheeky fellas
(I normally am disgusted by insects, but these must be the teddybears of insects xD)

[edit on 9/7/08 by flice]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

I agree. It looks like nothing more than a glowing insect, probably illuminated by the camera crew's lighting.

The object appears in the distance and flies towards the camera, making it appear out of focus towards the end (as shown in Flice's screenshot).

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
99.9% sure that its an insect....see it all the time...that one was probably just a big one....

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well i certainly thought i was onto something there nevamind, thanks for the feedback though

top topics

join