It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Bigfoot, and why it's real.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

Bigfoot exists, they are very intelligent and well hidden from the world.

ET's cover the tracks of bigfoot the same way they cover their own tracks.

They won't allow proof to ever be found of bigfoot because that would mean alot of things that were not yet supposed to know.

Here is a good video on Bigfoot.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Good logic. I find this to be very agreeable with what I am willing to believe._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
im gonna be honest wiv u all here i really dont think there is such a thing as big foot but i cud be rong u neva no cuz there is parts of land that have never been touched by man just like man has onli ever searched 5%of our waters leaving a massive 75%of the worlds waters un searched but if there is then u will be able to get proof cuz no animal or thing nows its being filmed n nothing i that smart to that onli humans no they are being filmed and that has been proved by scientists but if u get proof that there is n it ISNT A FAKE then fair enuff

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog1988
im gonna be honest wiv u all here i really dont think there is such a thing as big foot but i cud be rong u neva no cuz there is parts of land that have never been touched by man just like man has onli ever searched 5%of our waters leaving a massive 75%of the worlds waters un searched but if there is then u will be able to get proof cuz no animal or thing nows its being filmed n nothing i that smart to that onli humans no they are being filmed and that has been proved by scientists but if u get proof that there is n it ISNT A FAKE then fair enuff

Learn to english

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
There exists with this creature, the same simalarities that exist in other
forms of Paranormal activity. Does anyone else see what I'm talking
about here. Does this ceature even fall into the catagory of the Paranormal?

Ask any Nati0ve American Indian, you will get a yes. The Indians of the Mt. Shasta area told early settlers of, " giant hairy devils " who at one
time would carry off their women at night. They say it has magic
How is it that white people, who couldn't give a damn about those legends, end up as verfication to something so bizarre.
Legends they probably didn't even know existed, until after the fact.

For these things to exist, they must have it exactly like they say they have a magic that can make you not see them. If you catch them at a time the magic isn't quite right. that is why the indians said you were lucky if you see one. To catch one on film, as Pattersoon obviously did is very lucky indeed. If they're nocturnal this would explain a lot of their elusiveness.
For one thing if this creature is part of Native American history what even
gives us the right to say wheather or not it exists.

When wheather we say so or not, it will exist in the oral record of the Indian peoples. A people who didn't even know what it was to lie to another man.
Before the white man schooled him on it. Do they exist?
Maybe that is a question only existence can answer.
Do we really know everything about existence?

It just looks more and more like there is something there, we just can't get it into a lab, so it must be paranormal. It follows the now you see me now you don't rule, of Lochness, Ghosts and poultergeists, and UFO's and all that paranomal stuff, seems to be of the same author.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I am a strong believer in Bigfoot. There is just to much to say it's just a man in a costume. Although it can be a man in a costume once in a while.The occasional hoax. But there is more creditable sightings then there are frauds. I know this thread is old but it got my attention in this category. kudos on the research.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The question that keeps puzzling me is this, if Bigfoot isn't real why is he listed in the United States Army Engineering Corp. Manual for the state of Washington. I have seen this manual with my own eyes and under possible wildlife that engineers may encounter working in the state of Washington, there is Bigfoot. I find it hard to believe the U.S. Army would list this animal in that manual if there wasn't some evidence of it existing at all. It does state in the manual that it is legendary and supposedly exists within the forests of Washington but as far as i understand the army isn't known to work on assumptions, to much money to be lost in that respect. On a personal note, i do believe in the creature or at least i hope he exists. I grew up n the 70's and you had your pick of either UFO's or Bigfoot as the national theme, it would be a shame to have him vanish after being around for so many years and providing so many hours of entertainment. The argument of anyone producing a suit that captures the original disturbing quality of that Patterson footage still stands, Some skeptics suggest the guy that did the original "Lost In Space" T.V. show was the man behind the suit but to this day I've not seen any special effects genius or primate costumer develop anything that has sent a chill up my spine like the original Patterson footage did and still does all these years later.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Bigfoot or a humoid like creature probably does exist but there's so much money and fame to be earned by discover it that we have to be wary of the incentive to fake these things!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join