It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Bigfoot, and why it's real.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have worked closely with the BFRO before, with no avail, but this is immediate proof of the existance of Bigfoot.. Me personally, especially from my previous posts on the matter, believes in this animal and I'm 100% sure... but for all you non believers....

Why can't it be done? Why can't anyone accurately recreate the "costume" used in the Patterson footage?

A: It's not a man in a costume ...

The image on the right is from a scene in an episode of X-Creatures. X-Creatures was a wildlife documentary series made by a production company under contract with the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation). The episode was filmed around 1995 or later.

Frame 72.
The moving footage reveals the movement of massive muscles in the back, and the shoulders and the limbs. These proportions and dynamics, among other things, cannot be simulated by a man in simple padded costume.

In this program the BBC sought to debunk the Patterson footage by recreating the "hoax." In order to have the most exacting re-enactment possible, the British producers hired the best monster costume designer in Hollywood and even took the costume to the same location where the Patterson incident occurred in Northern California.

How could the BBC have missed the mark so badly with their replica of the Patterson "costume"?

www.bfro.net...

www.minotdailynews.com.../3/2004|2&-Max=1&-Find

I have been "stalked" by this creature MANY times. I live in a partially wooded/residential area, but they are still out and about.

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
if you've been stalked by it repeatedy you should carry a camera or something around and get pictures for us all.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
its harder than it sounds. They are incredibly stealthy, and you dont know they are there most of the time... they let you know when they are. I've gone out with a nightvision camera and only caught audio, no video yet... this summer hopefully I will have some better news. They know how to hide behind things, especially trees.... and stay still until they know you arent looking. They are smarter and faster than us. Its scary

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
that sounds scary... can you get some of the audio up on the set somehow?

also, since i'm guessing you know a lot on the topic... are there any in michigan?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
here are the screams of bigfoot.

www.bfro.net...

www.bfro.net...

www.bfro.net...

www.bfro.net...

www.bfro.net...

Michigan, I dont know hmm... check the BFRO.net sighting reports for there.. its a good chance, especially if there are heavily wooded areas

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ok, so WHERE is the proof?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
My best friend lived in southern Kentucky and I would go stay with him in the summer(I lived in NC.) One year his older brother came in and had spent the night with some friends in the woods and they had been chased by a big foot at night. They went back the next day and found some footprints. While my friend's brother was relating this, my friend was standing behind him saying "yeah, sure" and basically making fun of him.

The next summer I went back and my friend was near the same spot(1 year later) and had almost the same experience that his brother had previously, I thought it was pretty ironic

That's about the only big foot experience I have had.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Possible? Sure, but anything is possible. It is possible that I am part alien, but not very probable. A species that everyone and their mother is looking for to elude proof of its own existence, not very probable.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
For years I was open to the possibility, or probability, of the existance of sasquatch, sadly however , I am no longer of this opinion. The problem is this: I have flown over coastal British Columbia, Washington, and Origon in small aircraft many times. and the sight is disturbing. The forrest is so completely clearcut that it looks like a checkerboard from the air. there dosen't seem to be ten square acres of undisturbed land, and I'm fairly certain that this condition stretches from the alutians to the Baja. Those areas which are relitively undisturbed, such as National, Provincial, and State parks, are in high use by outdoor recreationalists of all stripes, and in spite of all this, still not one shred of hard evidence. I spend a great deal of time in the deep wilderness, and although I don't admit it to many, I am always looking for something. To be fair, I've never seen a cougar either, because they're elusive and don't want to be detected, so they're not. However, scat samples, hair, and indisputable tracks are everywhere. So, I personally am forced to conclude that the big harry one is not there, or more tragically, has gone the way of so many other rare creatures: extinct.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
porschedrifter

can you find your old thread on Bigfoot where i told my enconter??

(yes, im too lazy)

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousID
Ok, so WHERE is the proof?

and if you read the post on the link i provided, theres also proof there, the video called the "patterson footage" was proved not to be a hoax, the technology wasnt created back then to make the complex muscle flexing shown in the leg.

The proof is right here.. www.imagestation.com...
screen name: nick0000
password: nick0000

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So are you implying that these creatures named as bigfoot are intelligent enough to have evaded any real documentation of their species for so long? Or is it possibly a conspiracy Planet of the Apes style? I personally find it difficult to believe that a creature, no matter what its intelligence can evade any real, documented recognition without the influence of a powerful organization whose purpose is to make sure no one knows about it.l

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Sorry porschedrifter, but all of those tracks, except the last one, which is clearly human, are bear tracks.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The last one isnt human, by the way the track looked in person, the last one had an odd indent in the middle, unlike an arch of a human foot, it appeared to have three pads. It wasnt human at all. And as for the rest of the tracks, they arent bear, you can see the row and angle of the toes and the rounded heel, as opposed to a bear track where the toes are of equal size two lower, two higher center and then two more lower again with a almost heart shaped pointed narrow heel,
thanks though

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
porschedrifter, have you seen the program Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science, that they sell on that site? I've become quite interested in all this Bigfoot stuff, and I think I'm going to order that dvd. Apparently it basically proves that we have a great ape living in North America, which is really cool.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yeah i have seen that when it aired last summer on discovery, when we were speaking with the bfro at the time they mentioned that they just finished this doc. and to watch it... we spoke with one of the men actually directly involved with it. They went out to all diferent fields of scientists and analyzed all different things they found as in fecal matter, hair, prints and the video. It was a great, in depth video and the one forenzic scientist that works for the la pd homicide departments conclusion was that he found actual dermal ridges in the prints and he bet his whole (respectable) carreer that there is an unidentified bipedal North American Ape.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Here's proof...the guy ADMITTED it was a hoax.

There is though, actual proof, in the form of footprints, feces, hair follicles, etc. that are in certain museums and they cannot catalogue them as any known primate.

Bigfoot either exists, or DID exist, of that I'd agree, but I don't think the Patterson film is the smoking gun. Here is FL, we have our own, "Skunk Ape"....

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by meddled
So are you implying that these creatures named as bigfoot are intelligent enough to have evaded any real documentation of their species for so long? Or is it possibly a conspiracy Planet of the Apes style? I personally find it difficult to believe that a creature, no matter what its intelligence can evade any real, documented recognition without the influence of a powerful organization whose purpose is to make sure no one knows about it.l

Scientist find new species almost every day...

It's a lot more likely than you would think.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I'm exactly right about this, and I might be mixing stories up... Buuut... I think the guy who admitted he was a hoax wasn't Patterson, it was some other guy who went arount with big planks of wood making tracks. In regards to the Patterson footage, I think his kids came out and said it was a hoax (I might be mixing this up with the other guy) after he died, so we don't really know if its a hoax or not.

After doing research on the internet, I personally think the Patterson film is real. If you want to find out more, and get better information than I can tell you, go check out this website.

www.bfro.net...

That page does a good job of describing why the Patterson footage is not a hoax, and why it's considered to be the best sasquatch footage out there. The BFRO is a very informative website in general, I've been spending a lot of time there lately checking stuff out.

Too bad there's only been lik 3 sightings in Massachusetts, I want to hear/see one of these big fellas.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think the possibility of Bigfoot being real is very high. There are so many creatures in this world that we still don't know about because we have either killed them before discovering them or they are smart enough to stay far, far away from humans.

Have any of you ever heard of the Tasmanian Tiger? Well, it very much existed, but was killed to extinction - supposedly. Now it is almost like an urban myth in Australia, built up to huge proportions. In 1986 Thylacine (Tasmanian Tiger) declared extinct by international standards. Yet there are sightings of it all the time, and some of them very, very good. They have probably learned to avoid humans, at all cost.

Just because you don't see something yourself, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

How many of you have come directly face-to-face with a mountain lion while on a hike? The odds are, you haven't - they avoid humans. And most people don't venture off the beaten path. Even if they do, it is still usually close to a place where people venture. Moutain Lions and other types of "elusive" animals will usually only come onto a human beaten path at night. If they come into contact with a human, they find the quickest exit.

Take for instance the Giant Squid, we haven't caught video of one yet, let alone a live one (we supposedly caught a baby one, maybe about a foot long, don't feel like looking it up at this moment though : ). Yet, we know they exist. We have eyewitnesses and stories, and even dead ones (not too large though).

Only those who actively seek "elusive" animals have the possibility of finding them. The same goes for Bigfoot and I think if Bigfoot is as big as we think it is (from the footage shown, and eyewitnesses) and somewhat resembles a very harry human, then it at least has to have an intelligence smarter than that of most primates - probably smarter. I think it would be smart enough to avoid humans like the plague.

And like I said, Only those who actively seek "elusive" animals have the possibility of finding them. Which means that most people aren't searching for these things. If everyone and their mother was searching for these things with cameras and all, we would have all the evidence in the world, but we don't. People may carry their cameras and camcorders on the beaten path and off, but if they come across (unless they are searching) a Bear, a Cougar, a BIGFOOT, they aren't going to sit their and start snapping pictures and video. Their first instinct is to get to safety. Thats the human instinct, and it is unavoidable.

You must be searching for them and the fact is... most people aren't. There are no funds to search for Bigfoot, nor are there any to search for the supposedly extinct Tasmanian Tiger. There are funds to search for a live Giant Squid, but have you seen any video or pictures yet? It may be harder to find things in the ocean, but it is also quite hard to find things on land, especially when there is nobody getting paid to actively search for them - people with time and resources usually get what they are looking for. Think about it.

For more info on Tasmanian Tigers (they are cool looking), go to: www.dpiwe.tas.gov.au...

[Edited on 3-12-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join